It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tea Party Member speaks out.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Bill Maher says to the tea *partiers*: "The Founding Fathers Would Have Hated Your Guts".

With video.

Just sayin'. He's saying these things, not me.

the-reaction.blogspot.com...
edit on Sun Jan 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD EDIT: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Bill Maher says to the tea *partiers*: "The Founding Fathers Would Have Hated Your Guts".

With video.

Just sayin'. He's saying these things, not me.

the-reaction.blogspot.com...

When I start worrying about what Maher says, just shoot me.

The man is a mopic twit.

And just to add, tea *partiers* is akin to calling an african-american, 'n-word'. If that was your intent, then so be it. If it wasn't I wanted to point it out to you.

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on Sun Jan 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD EDIT: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

And just to add, tea *partiers* is akin to calling an african-american, 'n-word'. If that was your intent, then so be it. If it wasn't I wanted to point it out to you.

Typical....

Check out number 2

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Come on dude, it's politics...I'm a "people like you" and proud of it. Far and away worse than a tea *partier*

"If you cant run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!"

edit on 16-1-2011 by whaaa because: add stuff

edit on Sun Jan 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Mods, as this may be a heated thread, if any post, may we have a little freedom, those that are angry may feel a need to express themselves and I want to give them a chance.

Mod Note

This applies to ALL threads on ATS:
MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on Sun Jan 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Actually, I didn't know this. No idea. Can't imagine why; don't get it, but at the same time, I don't wish to deliberately offend.

Do you mind explaining why you find this so offensive? Shoot, people have called me a yellow dog.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Actually, I didn't know this. No idea. Can't imagine why; don't get it, but at the same time, I don't wish to deliberately offend.

Do you mind explaining why you find this so offensive? Shoot, people have called me a yellow dog.

If you google the term "tea bagging" you'll see why it is offensive. I would post it here, but it might break T&C.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I've been a proud tea party member since 2008 when I was introduced to Ron Paul. Sadly the tea party movement got taken over by Limbaugh and Beck and now Palin and now, Jared Lee Loughner? Even though he is a leftist I guess he's a tea partier now. What a load of b.s.

No matter how many times they try to rearrange what the tea party it, it will always remain what it really was, the boston tea parties protest against British taxes.
edit on 17-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

If you google the term "tea bagging" you'll see why it is offensive. I would post it here, but it might break T&C.

Oh my gosh! lol. I had no idea and I do so apologize. I won't use that term again. On a thread once with some UK buds, I asked what "wanger" was, I think it was, and was also referred to google. I've got to STOP this. lol.
Jeez.

I honestly thought the words were interchangeable. My bad.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I can understand where you are coming from lady. I had to be educated on the term also.
It's amazing the broad scope of what ATS brings forward.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join