It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is about to go BANG!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I do annual charts for friends and family members that ask me for them. I don't do these professionally, but have been doing them for 14 years now, and have gotten pretty good with them. I also have been doing personal tarot readings - again, never professionally - for over 40 years. The one indication that I always look for, if someone is wondering whether they have a major change coming just beyond the year ahead, is an indication of significant aggitation or restlessness during the coming year. If I don't see this, then I can safely suggest that the lack of indication of change that I see will persist well beyond the year being examined. It is the restlessness and/or aggitation that always preceeds a major change that actually brings the change itself. Even the seemingly unexpected change event is the result of the need for change to occur within the overall environment that hosts that change, and anyone involved in that change - even if the change is imposed upon them - has contributed in their own way to the building need for that change, whether they realize it or not.

This global community has decided that a major change is needed, and what we're seeing is the intensifying of that need. When it hits, it may or may not occur in the form of catastrophic disaster, but then again, nothing brings widespread change like a good catastrophe. Whatever it will be, it will be recognizeable as being something we haven't seen in modern times - at least since the end of WWII. Bigger that 9/11, that's for sure.

I'm kind of looking forward to it. We all die eventually anyway, and all indications are that death isn't anything more than a shift in physical form for the human being. Nothing to fear either way.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have so many thoughts on this, it's hard to remember them all.

First. I'm not a psychologist, but there has to be a term used by them to describe this situation. People WANT something big to happen in their lifetime. It's a form of validation. People can't live with the fact that they are just one out of 6+ billion people on the planet and aren't really that special. They need to have something to validate their existence and time. That's why they want "the Big One" to happen.

Second. I see two relative camps regarding the Earth and humanity. Some posters feel the need to say Earth is old and humans are a relatively new item. They even go further and say something to the effect of "humans can die off and the planet will be just fine". WTH? If humans die off, who cares about the planet. That's a very anti-human view, which has got to be some kind of sickness. The other side see humanity as the most important part of this planet, and I guess that's where I am...see...I'm a human.

Third. Nobody gets points for saying "I've got a bad feeling about this." Fear is the mind-killer.

Fourth. I'm not sure what I believe. I can say it sure seems strange these days. There was a time in the early 90s. I was drunk whilst camping (which is fun but dangerous). All of sudden I burst out and said "It doesn't matter because we're all going to die in 2011". One of the strangest things that ever happened to me.

Fifth. I'm no Bible thumper, but I think this applies.

Luke 21:25-230 (New American Standard Bible)

The Return of Christ

25"There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,
26men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

27"(A)Then they will see (B)THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory.

28"But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because (C)your redemption is drawing near."

29Then He told them a parable: "Behold the fig tree and all the trees;

30as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and (D)know for yourselves that summer is now near.

31"So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that (E)the kingdom of God is near.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

well its down to the lake of fire, for all us disobedient one's. glad people are starting to notice, that there's something going on. HAPPY ARMAGEDDON. good luck were going to need it. Gary13

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Your senses are heightened because we are adapting to the changes on this planet, however, as you can see from the variety of responses OP, the rest of your perception is a personal choice.

If you are a believer in 2012, then you can focus on the astrophysical aspects of the event without projecting a negative effect. Huge waves of white light, high violet and other frequencies are hitting this planet as we post. They are evolving us. These frequencies can be frightening, but only because they are flushing the darkness out of us all and out all of our systems as well, including the encrusted ancient mystery school issues discussed on this site and our abominable stewardship of this planet.

You are awakening to higher awarenesses of yourself. This light is evolving us to a higher experience and it could be a bit gloomy, but only because we must say good bye to our old selves.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I recently visited the Mayan pyramid complex at Chichen Itza. The idea that my tour guide had was that 2012 is just going to be a major consciousness shift. The Mayans had some incredible advanced knowledge for their time. They were very accurate in the way they tracked the stars. They understood the energy patterns of the planets, and how the planets effected us. The elites/ Illuminati do everything by the numbers, and they make decisions based on the alignment of the planets. Whats interesting is that all the planets line up in a straight line in 2012. The energy pattern during this time will be very unique to us. The exact effects are hard to predict. Knowing we have an elite group running this world, and they have acted based on the alignment of the stars/planets in the past, I expect at the bare minimum they will have something planned for 2012.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I have a feeling threads like this will show up at least once a week, and mostly those who have a similar feeling will reply, while the rest will look over the noobs and give a slight sigh or chuckle.

I also have a feeling that everything has been changing since the beginning of time, and will continue to do so long after any of us are alive.

I have a feeling you're right.

And I also have a feeling that people have other feelings that require them to express their feelings.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
Does anybody else out there just get a crazy feeling something bad is about to happen in this world?

Something bad happens every day somewhere on this planet. And as to the title: why bang? Why not bing? Or, my personal favorite, kaboom? No, the world as we know will not end in 2012. We will still be around and it will be business as usual.

Its like the world is under attack by means unknown and each one of these random attacks is for the sole purpose of trying to kickstart a major catastrophe.

Sorry, I don't see it. Major catastrophes happen almost on a daily basis in this world we live in. Nothing special is coming our way.

The world can only take so much of a beating before it cant recover in time for another kick in the teeth.

Not sure what you mean? World as in the planet or world as in the people? The planet will be fine; it will rebounce back to its former glory once were are gone, which may happen tomorrow or in many, many years.

I'm not taking into account any prophecy or related hype, but I'm just being aware of my surroundings and this gloomy feeling I get when thinking about the near future ahead.

Sure, the future does not look too bright, especially with all the polution and the mass extinction of species and climate change. But we will manage: when the going gets tough, the tough get going. As to something changes: may be it will or may be it won't. Changes are also quite normal on this planet; nothing lasts forever - not even the earth and sky. Anyways, worry not too much about the future, because no-one knows what it may bring.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Been feeling kind of edgy and irritated today, might be an earthquake, like I felt last easter and had one, but it also might be my darned husband!
edit on 14-1-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

As the poster bellow your op said. Good will come, but bad happens first.

And yes, this is a transitional period. We are going from pre-modern into modern times. Much is changed from growing pains.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorrick
I don't think the earth will go bang but I do agree we are heading towards change.
A significant change at that.

Change is a Given and Constant. Why worry.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Someone (OP) needs help understanding something and, brave of the brave, OP has put himself out there to seek answers from peers. "Sighs and chuckling" ...really? Condescending responses to a person in pain, is tragic.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueAlien
That is very strange because I have this feeling that something good is about to happen to the human race worldwide.

Ah yes, extinction.

Oh come on... you all know it's true.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

One only hopes...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is not the end, this is not the beginning, this is the beginning of the end! From my understanding, the Earth has "been cleansed" by natural forces 6 times now? It's all one big cycle in my opinion. Life/Death Creation/Destruction Ying/Yang blah blah!

I also have a "gut feeling" that something bigger is going to go down very soon. I am all for change... I hope for the better!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I have a feeling threads like this will show up at least once a week, and mostly those who have a similar feeling will reply, while the rest will look over the noobs and give a slight sigh or chuckle.

I also have a feeling that everything has been changing since the beginning of time, and will continue to do so long after any of us are alive.

I agree. To be honest, our generation has seen almost nothing of change in comparison to the rest of this planets history. We've been nozzled in the bosum of safety within a young nation.

Look at history, the inquisitions, witch burnings, middle ages, collapse of all previous empires (Roman, Babylonyon, Greek, Media/Persia). Now they can say something big happened.

As for us: Economic turmoil, gas prices and little inconveniences in our lazy ways in this disposable electronic world. Things have never been easier for people; I'm not saying we don't have our issues or catastrophies, but come on, look at past history, we will not be the first if something big does come down the pike.

~ Noah

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
december 21st , 2012 is the code

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My view on this is a little more spiritual but its just my opinion, not claiming it to be true.

I believe it will first get horrable then get really good. if it is true we really are accelerating then this without a doubt will happen. I kinda see this in the fact we are inventing and discovering things at an accelerated rate and mroe stuff is happening so fast. Not just man made but natural as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
cool find s&f for you!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

I don't believe that all of sudden on Dec. 12, 2012 we will all die or the Earth will be destroyed. What's happening around the world right now is just the beginning and the Earth will be cleansing itself until there is nothing left, like it has in the past. Whether it's an ice age, earthquakes, volcanoes or all of the above, the Earth is living and it knows when it needs to be cleansed...Dec. 12, 2012 I believe, will be the day when the last living organism on the planet will be gone, we will be gone long before that.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

I had the same flare dream, the sun sending a flare into the earth's core and I, too, find it calming.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join