It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is about to go BANG!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Although these feeling threads were always around I see a sharp increase lately. Probably directly related with increased ATS popularity... And the obvious increase in natural disasters worldwide, cannot deny that wherever you are except maybe on Bora Bora

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Things have been changing since the beginning of time... but in my opinion, not on this scale, at least in my lifetime, and those who are older than me say the same.

And get everyone you know, combine their ages and know what? It doesn't amount to even a blink in this earths existence. So it really doesn't matter what we perceive, because in the long run this might have been part of something else that happened long before we were on this earth.

But I'm not here to argue if something big is happening or not, as I really don't know. I've had some strange feelings as of late, but I think those are due to many of the negative things going on in my life right now. But I still can't seem to shake the feeling that something is going to happen. I guess it's just I'm so hopefully hoping that my life will change for the better. (Or at least just stop.)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

AdamJagger,
You must be a light worker because your words resonate well with me! You are speaking the truth, regardless of what others say. I have been meditating for several years now and astral traveling and can tell that your vibration is high.

To LeoVirgo, in order to understand what he is referring to you would have to undergo a spiritual transformation of your own. Most people whose mind exists squarely in this low vibration time/space construct that has been manipulated by the Illuminati, Freemasons, ect. for the control of the collective human consciousness will never quite grasp it unless they change their thought patterns and seek stillness or have a Near Death Experience. Research anyone who has had a Near Death Experience (i.e. car crash or any sudden impact trauma) and observe what some of them describe. It is usually a feeling that they were looking down on their body and some report going to a warm, peaceful place, even speaking with "deceased" loved ones, etc. who told them that it wasn't their time. This is real stuff and that is their experience in the Fourth and Fifth Dimensions. But if you learn to quiet thought and control your breathing while making a conscious intent on astral travel, you can experience it for yourself and you will see what AdamJagger is referring to, a place of complete beauty, harmony and oneness. That is the true origin of the spirit until it came into the human vessel and took part in the Earth experience with this web of deception and low vibrational energy, thereby placing the spirit into a low vibratory state emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. Those whose vibrations are high will pass through the doorway and leave behind those who are still vibrating with this Third Dimensional illusion until those who are left either experience the illusion called death on realize who they really are and raise their vibrations so that the door will open for them as well. I agree that not all will make it and, sadly, a great number of them sit in church ever week while condemning others who don't embrace their belief. But I believe change IS coming!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I have never understood why so many people expend their energy and thought on things they cannot control.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I have a feeling threads like this will show up at least once a week, and mostly those who have a similar feeling will reply, while the rest will look over the noobs and give a slight sigh or chuckle.

I also have a feeling that everything has been changing since the beginning of time, and will continue to do so long after any of us are alive.

I also have a feeling...

...this whole thread is just a setup to see what crazy opinions are forthcoming from members.

Why are there so many comments of gloom and doom made by new-comers that seem to have signed up around the time of the Giffords shooting?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Not really getting any feelings.

Just think of the times during World War 1 & 2, I bet people had alot worse feelings than this.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueAlien
That is very strange because I have this feeling that something good is about to happen to the human race worldwide.

I will second that, actually!
No kidding.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Change your readings and you'll change the view

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pobble

Feel life
In order to feel your immense power, you must feel. Just go ahead and allow your authentic, living feelings to be, and move your life powerfully forward. The way you feel connects you to the truth of who you are. Accept and acknowledge those feelings, and that truth becomes increasingly clear.
Listen to what you are telling yourself with the way you feel. Acquaint yourself with the full extent of the power you have by fully feeling the beautiful reality of who you are.
Be willing to accept the feelings as they come, and nurture your life with their energy. Then, be just as willing to let them go, so they never have to burden you, and so there will be space for new feelings to arise.
Instead of pushing your feelings down with judgment and fear, welcome the authentic power and truth they bring. You are here now to feel every rich and vibrant aspect of your existence.
Feel the life that is yours in each moment you live. Feel the truth, feel the positive power, and make a uniquely beautiful life with it all.

-- Ralph Marston

Those who embrace their true authentic spiritual selves will rise above the most catastrofic changes into their true being of oneness...Those who embrace this illusion will resonate with it through fear and share its fate. This is a perfect time for all who know who they are to stop, breathe deep, recognize what is really important in the bigger picture and embrace the thoughts and feelings of universal love and oneness and send that energy out to others (even the ones they may dislike) and into the cosmos.

Peace and love everyone from Alaska, the Crown Chakra of the Earth!

joehil2012 AKA SuperSoulFighter2012
edit on Fri Jan 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: to add external quote tags

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is my first reply on the forum and yes I am a newbie to ATS, I have though read alot of threads over the past few months.
Although bad things do seem to be happening on a global scale, I think we all know that Mother Nature has been doing this for millions of years and will do until the Earth's time is up, Now some people might say thats soon but I doubt it.
I do however believe that we will all be the very last to know if anything really bad is going to happen due to governments as they feel they are the top dogs on this planet.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Once 11:11 and 2012 have come an gone so will these threads.

And if we all die on either of these dates then let me be the first one to say I told you so ahead of time...

I told you so.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
In my opinion we are in the beginning of a rapid pole shift.

Just waiting for a big earthquake.

When the sun started coming up early in the Artic, the alarm bells started ringing in my head.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

No, i don't think the world is about to go bang but what i do think is it's either:

A) The Earth's way of telling us that we have taken too much from it and it's going to teach us a lesson
B) There really is a God and he/she isn't very happy with the way we have treated the Earth and become greedy whilst doing so, so he/she is teaching us a lesson.
C) There is a Devil and he/she is wreaking havoc across the World destroying everything in hers/his path.
D) If God/Devil exist, then they are doing battle right at this moment in time and wreaking havoc across the World... the Devil is attacking from below and God is attacking from above..... we are just stuck here and can't do anything about it

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
In my opinion we are in the beginning of a rapid pole shift.

Just waiting for a big earthquake.

When the sun started coming up early in the Artic, the alarm bells started ringing in my head.

That was my alarm bell to. The only thing that we should be talking about is, how and where are we going to survive.
Instead everybody goes of to work?? Hello, your time with your loved ones is counted.
The artic story is the biggest ever, THE SUN DOESNT SET 2 DAYS EARLYER. OUR POSITION IS CHANGED, DUE TO AN EFFECT IN OUTHER SPACE.
What that effect is, i dont care. The implications are big.

The birds in Romania were drunk, the birds in the plane had to little oxygen(dog was fine), birds in Alabama? flew collectively in power lines.
The video's of the earth cracks, the sinkholes...
Does anyone remember just before new year, that a complete harbor was swept in the ocean somewhere in Asia?
Poles on the move.
Sun setting on diffrent places?(global warming caused this ey?)
Australia/ indonesia/ Etna in Italy bam bam bam bam bm bm

Hope that gods plan works out perfectly, whatever the outcome may be..

5days into January

5000+ Black Birds
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...

500+ Black Birds
www.2theadvocate.com...
www.2theadvocate.com...

Dozens of Black Birds
www.wpsdlocal6.com...
www.wpsdlocal6.com...

100,000 Drum Fish
www.todaysthv.com...
www.todaysthv.com...

Tens of Thousands - Fish
www.wbaltv.com...
www.wbaltv.com...

Thousands of Fish
www.cfnews13.com...
www.cfnews13.com...

Thousands of Fish
www.wftv.com...
www.wftv.com...

Dozens of fish
www.ksat.com...
www.ksat.com...

Fish
www.wndu.com...
www.wndu.com...

50 - 100 Birds - Jackdaws
www.thelocal.se...
www.thelocal.se...

Penguins
www.stuff.co.nz...
www.stuff.co.nz...

24 birds - H5N1 flu
www.nytimes.com...
www.nytimes.com...

100 Pelicans
www.carteretnewstimes.com...
www.carteretnewstimes.com...

300+ Doves
www.geapress.org...
www.geapress.org...

70 Bats
www.azcentral.com...
www.azcentral.com...

100 Tons of Fish
www.parana-online.com.br...
www.parana-online.com.br...

Hundreds of Snapper
www.nzherald.co.nz... www.3news.co.nz...
www.nzherald.co.nz...

www.3news.co.nz...

10 Tons of fish
www.stuff.co.nz...
www.stuff.co.nz...

Hundreds of fish
www.torontosun.com...
www.torontosun.com...

Thousands of fish
www.themorningbulletin.com.au...
www.themorningbulletin.com.au...

Hundreds of Fish
www.smh.com.au...
www.smh.com.au...

Hundreds of Fish
www.bymnews.com...
www.bymnews.com...

Scores of Fish
www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...
www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...

Hundreds of Fish
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk... 79505/
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk... 79505/

150 Tons of Red Tilapias
business.asiaone.com...
business.asiaone.com...

Thousands of Fish
globalnation.inquirer.net...
globalnation.inquirer.net...

Scores of dead fish
www.france24.com...
www.france24.com...

Several Manatees
www.orlandosentinel.com...
www.orlandosentinel.com...

Hundreds of Starfish, Jellyfish
www.abcnews4.com...
www.abcnews4.com...

200 Birds
www.ktre.com...

edit on 14-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Awesome post my friend!

When you look at all those sites you posted relating to the same thing its hard to deny something is happening.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am 28 yrs old. I never used to worry about these sorts of things, so to me there was nothing wrong and no possible way anything could happen.

Now that I am aware of what is going on it seems that these events are intensifying at an alarming rate and we are on the brink of destruction.

My question to you people is this - Do these events seem to be happening at an alarming rate because you have opened your mind to them and you are constantly keeping track of every event, or are these events just natural things that have been happening all along but you did not take much notice of them in the past?

Because I can tell you right now, worse events have happened in the past. Maybe these events are not happening at an alarming rate, but the information we are given is just showing us how active our planet really is on a daily basis and we can't come to terms with the info.

I'm not saying I'm right by the way, just thought Id put it out there.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I'd like to add there is a huge flu outbreak in Toronto in which hospitals are overflowing.

Might have nothing to do with birds on the other side of the planet but if it happens everywhere that would be a good time to panic I think.

I would still like to see a real explanation for the mass bird deaths.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well, something wiped out the dinosaurs. I wonder if they were having this conversation.

I found LeoVirgo's remarks about the Buddha interesting. thie Buddha got to heaven but wouldn't stay until all souls could enter. That resonates with me every time I hear the whole concept of the rapture discussed, or people ascending to a better world and leaving the others to rot, basically. Who wouldn't want to go to a better place and be spared all the suffering when and if the crap hits the fan. If I could step through a portal to a better place of course I would want to. I probably would, unfortunately. I'd be too scared not to. But would that be the right thing to do. I say I'm a follower of the teachings and a believer in Jesus Christ. What would Jesus do? What did Jesus in fact do? He asked that if possible, he be spared the suffering about to befall him. But he accepted that might not be the right thing to do and in the end he stuck around so all of us could be saved. So would it be right to go to a better place without doing all I could to make things better in this crap hole for the people stuck here who don't yet have the option open to leave. What if I'm not the one ready to take the option? What if I didn't do what was necessary for growth or ascension or whatever? I'd hope a selfless person who knows and understands would stick around and help me out.

I end my ramble by marveling, as I often do, at the story I heard about September 11 and how some person who could have gotten to safety instead stayed to be with someone stuck in a wheelchair so that person wouldn't die alone. I'd like to think they are both in a better place now.

I'm stuck here and I appreciate that. I'm trying to be a positive person so that at least the tiny part of this existence I impact is noticeably less crappy. At least until I hit menopause. If I feel a sense of foreboding or change at all, I have assume it might be that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join