It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is about to go BANG!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't think people here 'feeling' that something bad is going to happen means it will. People having been fearing the end of the world for thousands of years, or the return of the anti-christ or whatever, if you look through history. I'm sure people thought the fall of Rome was a sign of the end times, or the fall of Byzantium, the Mongols, Krakatoa and various other 'scourges'. The internet has helped spread doom and gloom for those who are looking for it, so it doesn't surprise me too much when I see people here who have a feeling the world is going to end.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Why is everyone ignoring the one thing that is right in front of our face and will override or be part and parcel of every prophecy or gut feeling??

The one thing that is certainly changing / advancing exponentially.....TECHNOLOGY!!!

Books about the approaching Singularity by Ray Kurzweil describe what I speak of in great detail.

We are going to see things that are literally unimaginable to us currently.

I'm talking about life extension in incremental steps...10 years extension, 20 years, 30 years, 50, 100, etc...
I'm talking about something like in the Matrix where we can wire our brain directly into a computer and gain information almost instantly.
Nanotechnology will increase our brain power and capabilities in ways that will seem like science fiction to us in 2011.
Don't forgot Artificial Intelligence.

Nanotechnology will enable us to record and monitor what our brains do entirely, and then replicate it in the form of a software program, or even a physical silicon brain that could replace our own...thousands of times more powerful and efficient also....not bad.

I'm not well versed in this sort of thing, but I believe Ray Kurzweil when he demonstrates that technology is advancing exponentially and not linearly. This is the key thing to keep in mind. We are at the 'knee' of the curve of a graph representing technological advancement and next is where it shoots skyward practically vertically.

I think that this ties in pretty well with things that Terrence Mckenna spoke of regarding novelty.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
yeh something big is happening and its called ascension to a higher dimension.its spiritual evolution ,we have been shut down to our spiritual side for thousands of years because of a few greedy people who knew the truth but kept it quiet so they could control us all.and now we are finally waking up again and taking back our sovereinty.We are spiritual beings in a human body and we are multidimensional.

Thats is just madness (with respect) I just dont understand how anyone can make such a statement. Its not even as if you are saying that 'I think this is happening... ' etc, your saying 'this is what it is..... '
No evidence of ascentions to higher dimensions, no evidence for spiritual evolution, no evidence of greedy people / super powers... just evidence of everyone living their lives every day and then eventually dying. My opinion is just that we evolved, we will continue to evolve on this Earth until the Earth cant support us anymore or there is a disaster etc, but multi dimensions, im not too sure about that, I believe the theory of them but saying that we have the ability to be multi dimensional in the past and in the near future is surley pure speculation? Im not saying what your saying is not true, and I do respect your opinions, but there very big statements to make as fact. - Regards

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

i can`t wait !

seco.... -.-

peace

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Does the term noob make you feel superior? Threads like this show up every week because, in case you haven'tnoticed, something big is about to happen

I used to feel paranoid but now I'm certain we're on the verge of a global spiritual awakening.suddenly people are going to realize its an inside job.

It has nothing to do with aliens coming to our rescue or the second coming. As a matter of fact, its already happening. The signs are everywhere. Start by noticing syncronicities in your life

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I believe humanities combined consciousness shapes and drives what happens next!

With so much 'chatter' claiming the end of the world as we know it now (beginning on December 21st, 2012) something WILL happen, good or bad.

I'm hoping for good, but then again there's just far too much negativity out there.......

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Fair enough...basically, this is my personal research on Wave Structure of Matter, String Theory and M-Theory combined with some white paper reading on Space Weather, the ancient Qabbalh, interviews and internet research and investigation of new technologies.

Over a period of a few years, I read about and interviewed earnest people such as many ATSers, truly having alternate experiences as I have had myself. However, I was unwilling to accept my experiences as real until I could quantify them mathematically. I needed to know if my math, was a match to anybody else's. What I learned was, from the construct of reality standpoint only, although we do the math the same, none of us have the same math. However, once we determine our math, we can determine in which dimension we are having the experience and the entire construct of the paradigm in which we live. From here, we reach out to others to find out where our math intersects with others math, hence, where our paradigms meet.

Enter light waves, (finally, you say!) EM, frequencies..people are feeling these changes, some psychics are seeing this. Some masters, Buddhist, Hindu and others are seeing this as well. You will have to take this on faith or do your own research. There was a time we could not understand rf, let alone measure it. People are having legitimate experiences with off worlders, waves of light changing their dna, additional helix' forming, seeing "dead" people, etc.

This is fact now, its happening and it is the next step in our evolution in the minds of many better at all of this than I. There is a team of people from England, geniuses all, here in Los Angeles, who are successfully interfacing computers and attached technology using crystals with re-designed cabling to measure the power of prayer, light frequencies for healing, and these increases in energy on the earth and their frequencies. Like TM (Transcendental Meditation), they are extremely effective, exact and can quantify their results. I was privileged to view this privately. They are not ready to give a paper at this time.

For links, a bibliography and pdf's please U2U me.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind

The one thing that is certainly changing / advancing exponentially.....TECHNOLOGY!!!
I'm not well versed in this sort of thing, but I believe Ray Kurzweil when he demonstrates that technology is advancing exponentially and not linearly.

I believe that too and feel it's because the aliens amongst us have been given the OK to move technological development into hyper-drive.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
Does anybody else out there just get a crazy feeling something bad is about to happen in this world?

Its like the world is under attack by means unknown and each one of these random attacks is for the sole purpose of trying to kickstart a major catastrophe.

The world can only take so much of a beating before it cant recover in time for another kick in the teeth.

I'm not taking into account any prophecy or related hype, but I'm just being aware of my surroundings and this gloomy feeling I get when thinking about the near future ahead.

I read this article recently also, its nothing new but food for thought none the less.

www.theinsider.org...

Something is about to change people!

Yeah,. for the last 5 years I have felt it,.
the universe certainly has something up,.
I think the Packers are gonna go back to the superbowl

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

So.. 'You will have to take this on faith' followed by 'This is fact now'. What happened between the third and fourth paragraphs to warrent such a change of heart?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

not sure that world will go" BANG", but i get what you mean. For the past year or so my survival instincts seem to be on high alert, always looking around for a way out and to save my loved ones if TSHTF . In the worst case scenario and the world went "BANG" survival instincts are really much help are they.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
A computer just beat the two best Jeopardy players... I'm sceered!

No need for a second line, it says it all.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

just curious have you noticed that time seems to have (as of recently when your feeling started) accelerated, slowed down...or stayed the same?
i feel the same and have noticed an unreal sense of time having sped up/increased. I think its got to do with new energies. and obviously my perception...but a new frequency or something.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

We are all aware on ATS tht something, or somethings, are about to happen. But that is the way of the world. There is no sense in worrying about it and I sense that this feeling of impending doom is due to the feeling that we are all directly responsible for it. We are all to play a part and this will be a unified moment of truth for humanity.

What is meant to be will be and not by divine design but by a humble choice of humanity. Destiny is what beckons to us all and you will have to choose between right and wong. The world is very confusing and the lines between right and wrong have been blurred to exploit a system of control by greed and pure malicious intent.

Many who have intellect squander it to fear and many who have bravery squander it to foolish pride. The time is now to choose the action will follow. Humanity stands on the brink of a choice to continue or fade into obscurity. The prophecies are all based on the logical outcomes of the "human condition".

There is hope for humanity and it begins with you. Will you choose to help those who are helpless, afraid and hopeless? Or will join the ranks of the evil that rules the minds of the fearful? Will you choose to wait for a savior or blame a scapegoat and do nothing?

Many leaders will fall and many heroes will fail on to one end but where they fail you will not because you will keep the faith. NO POWER OR WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST US WILL SUCCEED FOR WE ARE HERE TO REMAIN, NOT PERISH BY THE LIKES OF THESE INGRATES AND INBREEDERS!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Thank you for this, me being a "noob" appreciates it :-)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

thats why there is so much things happening because the elite are trying to distract us and fill us all with fear.

Yes ! This is true. Please Investigate and expose the Weather Control Projects Like HAARP before it is Too late for the Humanity. The Humanity will never be the same again. HAARP is a Geophysical Weapon of Mass Destruction (WMD) .

Watch These two Videos Both are interconnected.
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: Apocalypse 2012 [Season 1, Episode 7] (Full Length • HD)

Conspiracy Theory W/ Jesse Ventura: HAARP [Season 1, Episode 1] (Full Length • HD)

Remember one thing...These people are so strong that it is they themselves are exposing on another platform. Basically the reason for this expose is they want the General public to revolt against the Govt so that they can bring in their another Agenda of Police State and control total population.

The SUPER SECRET BLACK CLASSIFIED PROJECTS TO BRING NEW WORLD ORDER.

As the time proceeds we are getting closer to the AGENDA NWO . We are witnessing the “MOVIE” of Conditioning the Global Population . The people are being Conditioned thru News Like .

1. Book of Revellations and Mayans 2012 theory. They are being told that something supernatural is going to happen in 2012 and the world will experience a New beginning of Spirituality.

2. The second point of conditioning is being done thru Polar ice Melting because of Global Warming. Which people relate again with something supernatural or calamity going to happen in 2012.

This is all GAME of FEAR PSYCHOSYS.

This GAME is being played with TECHNOLOGY called HAARP which is a Geophysical WMD. It is being used to create Man made Earthquakes and Hurricanes. And This is also being used to melt The Polar ICE . As this acts an artificial Heating of Earth through this Technology. HAARP acts like Global Microwave OVEN.

HISTORY CHANNEL Exposes Weather Warfare : Floods, Earthquakes, Hurricanes entitled “That’s Impossible”.
Weather Warfare’ focuses on Tesla technology, HAARP, Chemtrails, and postulates about how certain events (most notably Hurricane Katrina) could have potentially been orchestrated weather warfare initiatives. The power to use tornados, hurricanes and the deadliest weather as weapons of war may now be possible. We'll investigate reports that weather weapons are in development and reveal the technology that--in the future--could turn hurricanes, earthquakes, even tsunamis into some of the most powerful and plausibly deniable weapons of mass destruction the world has ever seen. However, remember this is the History channel, so they play it off as other countries are to blame for most of negativity that is a result of ELF waves and other waves that are being played with in our ionosphere.

Watch All 3 Parts of this Video

Video “That’s Impossible”. Weather Warfare’ on HISTORY CHANNEL

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Check this out,it describes what everything means at the a Denver International Airport.

The messages and art are symbolic to make peace around the world.This is not some NWO plot to take over the world.However this is a giant lie because they believe they can achieve world peace and no more wars.Whcih would be a NWO.See how they are decieved and this will lead to a global dictatorship.

Not only that but they refuse to give the names of the freemasons who built this.They believe they are doing good when it realy will lead to bad.Just as Hitler promised lies.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
The Earth is about to become a star.

You say the earth is about to become a star. I say humans are about to become the earth. Then after we have learned all the lessons as earth, we (earth) will become a star.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
WOW!

What a great response from everyone here on this subject. Some really good comments and ideas came out of this thread on both sides.

Its impossible to know whats going to happen to this world obviously and its intuition and ideas that are the only things we as the earths caretakers can contribute to what everyone can see as a changing world before us, whether it be a natural cycle of imminent threat or any of the other great ideas posted.

If you could flag this thread to keep the topic alive, I think it would be great to keep this important discussion ongoing as a means to acquire new and exciting ideas on the subject.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jed1Knight

Perfectly put!
I think a lot of this is wishful thinking. And all this 'new age speak' - it's been done before and better in the 60s.
As I post there are people living in pain and suffering around the world. And a lot of us will die today, suddenly and unexpectedly. Sometimes it's just a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. A few will live a long, wonderful life and die peacefully in their sleep.
But the human race can't deal with the thought of this 'randomness', we can't deal with the thought of our cessation. Much more comforting to believe in all the airy fairy claptrap of vibrations and moving on to a multi-dimensional universe.
Well that's my belief anyway. And it's just as valid as the other stuff of which there is absolutely no proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join