It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is about to go BANG!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The evidence i am sorry to say, seems to becoming insurmountable. That is, if something does not give soon, its good night vienna. I say this from a purely logical point of view, its up front now and personal, and happening in front of our very eyes. I have learnt to trust my senses, some will get it, and some will not.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
for some time now, Id say almost 2 years i have been getting these intense feelings of energy that flows through my entire body, Not painful in anyway, But it happens when ever i think about subjects that are important to me, it almost feels like Power surging through me, Even right now typing about it i feel it pulsing through me. When it happens my mind become super clear and i can focus on things better. i have no idea what it is at all, when it first started i was concerned so i had a battery of tests done, because my Grandmother had tumors, but nothing was ever found.
Is anyone else having these feeling of what i can say is Enlightenment??

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox files Mulder

The world is about to experience the Great Tribulation of the bible . Every point in the prophecies of the time before the return of Christ is coming true now . Not just a few of them . Israel is just about to be attacked and beat down . They will then use their Nukes . Isaiah 17 verse 1 tells of Damascus being a ruinous heap . It would be the first time and Assad has moved out of that city . He believes it !! This could lead to a limited nuclear exchange world wide . The one world money system ( Mark) facilitated by Internet . One world government . Bee's die no polination , birds die and the insects multiple and eat the crops ( Famine ) oil spills Fish kills ( seas dead ). But on the up side Lindsay Lohan gets out of Jail .Not!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

It is going to be even worse than that.
Very Soon.

First, ask who CONTROLS the Money? Which Nation?
(i'll give you a clue, it is NOT China, they probably think they do)

MONEY + GOVERNMENT + BP + COREXIT

Equal

FUSION CENTERS + RESIDENTIAL CENTERS + GRAVE LINERS.

Sorry for being so blunt.

COREXIT is an INSECTICIDE too, It is used to treat "Beetle Infestations in Wood" aka WOODWORM
How many million gallons I hear you ask.

There's another of your "bible" Revelations.
WORMWOOD - Poison a third of the water, which will become bitter and many shall die.
It is happening folks.

We are being had from 2 angles, Mother Nature & Human Nature.

It is all written, in The Bible & The Qu'ran.

edit on 13-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum

edit on 13-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I would just like to ask all of you, who have the impending doom feeling, what exactly does your gut feeling feel like? Is it a literal "feeling", or an emotional inkling? I'm just curious. What does it feel like to believe that something awful may be approaching? Do you have nightmares? Do you get nervous? Plz explain and elaborate.

Thx.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The Earth is about to become a star.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

the cancer is arising now in full fury and strength!! Question is, will you conquer your own cancer?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mez353
Is it intuition, the knowing that something is either right or wrong, or is it due to the fact we spend too much of our time adsorbing information on sites like these?

I took that into account when I decided that something big is going to happen, I have no TV, don't talk to anyone, and I spend time away from the internet, but I still have the same feelings, whenever I go outside and look around, I feel the change, something is not right, things have changed. I have been on this site for a long time and I have read tons of stuff, this is the first time I have had this doom feeling really bother me, I cant shake it off anymore.....

If you go back and read some of the Prophecies that have been passed down for generations you will conclude that this is all either a very big coincidence or it is really all happening right now...

I myself don't believe in coincidences...........

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I wouldn't say I am sure of anything, we as a society have no solid proof or facts of something happening to this world. Though, I am a big believer on following energies.. I personally am not recieving a negative energy from what it is that may be happening, it is rather positive. On the other hand though, this may just be my hopes I have put into my opinion on this situation, according to what others are predicting. I believe things happen for a reason, and whatever does happen, is for the best. This is my opinion anyway, which means nothing, just another thought in the revolving super-structure of the supermind, which is all ideas, thoughts and perceptions around the world as one. I have no direct opinion on what may happen, just an observation. It's very good to be interested in things like this, and always fun to research it, but I would never dedicate myself to believing something without fact. A skeptical mind is a well-protected mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I may know what you mean. It could be a universal feeling or perhaps you truly are picking up on
vibes on your own..perhaps we sense things at levels we are not aware of so we get warnings so to speak.
It's sort of like..dodging a huge asteroid and finding out about it later.
I have had the same feeling as you off an on lately but have not gotten a know that I know that I know
feeling...that has happened to me at least once. I hope if anybody really does get a clue that something big
is coming that they will be thoughtful enough to share it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

makes sense but may be too frightning to think about on a very deep level although we should.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

We have enough hydrogen to do it.

That theory isn't my favorite. Who wants to burn to death?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rogertom

What evidence!? go ahead and pull some because I am dying to here about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Things are changing at an accellerated pace. Especially technology goes forth with astonishing, incremental, speed. I am with Ray Kurzweil here.

But here isn't some inscrutable "ascension to a higher plane" at work. Sorry, I do not believe in that sort of stuff.

What is happening, is mainly due to the communication revolution. Our global interconnectedness is speeding up at such a pace, that it is, by times, dizzying.

Who'd thought, only 10 years ago, that mobile phones would be the mode of communication in many somewhat developed african countries. They completely skipped wired telephony. And jumped straight into mobiles and sattelite-phones.

Think about it. We humans are about communication. What will almost instant communication on a global scale mean?

link   

edit on 1/14/2011 by diakrite because: (no reason given)

link   
sorry, Double post

2nd. line
edit on 1/14/2011 by diakrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

I think humanity had to go through all this. There is no bad or good people. There are roles being played to create a stage in which souls must use their free will between the negative and the positive polarity. The question is: when the negative side seems to rule, which side do you choose? Its the law of one thing, The Choice its the name of this game, we had to be ruled by negative people, and we have to use our free will - the positive polarity or the negative?
Choose now, in your actions, your thoughts, your words, choose now.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
You read too much on this site. This site is good for conspiracy theorists but you have to filter through a lot of crap sometimes. It can become overwhelming if you don't and make your existance that of gloom and doom. Just realize that things like 2012 have no REAL basis in reality. A lot of what you show are just rumors and hearsay. Not to say that it couldnt happen, but as of now.....rumors.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
As for the feelings, i too have a lot of feelings, who knows what will happen. Apparently there are big changes taking place, we cant deny it.
The negatives want to ascend, so they will force their negative agenda because they want to go to a negative 4D world, so they need to be selfish and manipulative 95% of their time. But that´s fine because it will create a wave of solidarity. When bad things happen, people unite. Feelings of love, compassion and unity are ignited. More people will finally choose the negative or positive polarity.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Well, after looking at Matthew 24 really hard I figured something out. What the sign will be for the reappearance of Jesus Christ. And it would be a obvious sign as well.

It would be the destruction of the nation of "Persia". And that would be modern day Iran. Lord knows just how much Israel and the US have considered knocking out Iran the past few years. Looks like they will eventually get around to it.

So I would say both camps are right. Something terrible will happen. Followed by something good. At least for the elect anyway.
edit on 14-1-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join