It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is about to go BANG!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Does anybody else out there just get a crazy feeling something bad is about to happen in this world?

Its like the world is under attack by means unknown and each one of these random attacks is for the sole purpose of trying to kickstart a major catastrophe.

The world can only take so much of a beating before it cant recover in time for another kick in the teeth.

I'm not taking into account any prophecy or related hype, but I'm just being aware of my surroundings and this gloomy feeling I get when thinking about the near future ahead.

I read this article recently also, its nothing new but food for thought none the less.

www.theinsider.org...

Something is about to change people!

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
That is very strange because I have this feeling that something good is about to happen to the human race worldwide.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yup yup!

I have posted this in other threads that are related to this too.

I feel an absolute certainty, right down to my core, that something big is happening here - right now.

Never have I felt such certainty about anything in my whole life.

Given this feeling, and put it alongside all of the drastics that are happening of late...

A big change is coming, and all I can say, is I hope it is a good one!
edit on 13-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueAlien

I'm willing to compromise on a "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" agreement to suit both our interests.

+44 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have a feeling threads like this will show up at least once a week, and mostly those who have a similar feeling will reply, while the rest will look over the noobs and give a slight sigh or chuckle.

I also have a feeling that everything has been changing since the beginning of time, and will continue to do so long after any of us are alive.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Bad things are already happening in this world just look at australia.
I just hope things improve rather than get worse.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There might be a "bang" There will most likely come a few more very large events that will rattle us to our core. But Only a few. I believe that a change is coming. A change for good. More like a giant shift that will affect everyone. I'm not afraid. I know my place in life and I'm just waiting for it to happen. I'm looking forward to it..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I'm not taking into account any prophecy or related hype, but I'm just being aware of my surroundings and this gloomy feeling I get when thinking about the near future ahead.

Well, you have a few choices. DO take into account prophecies. Many of them. As they're all mounting up.

Another choice? Live your life the best that you can being as loving and kind to others as possible, that way you have this life beat and your after life as well. Wouldn't hurt to talk to Jesus either.

Another choice? Crawl under a rock with a bottle and drink yourself to tears while waiting for things to straighten out.

MOrE?

Point is - life is how you take it. What you make it. Have a 'bad feeling' SO SOMETHING about it. Hug your kids, friends, neighbor, postman (well maybe not) a tree (that's a good one)... Even hug yourself...

But WHATEVER YOU DO - SO NOT SUCCUMB to DESPAIR!

Remember! Weebles wobble, but they don’t fall down!

peace

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What is most hilarious about this thread (IMO) , is that many of you are actually feeling something GOOD is going to happen, despite all evidence pointing towards the exact opposite. Blind faith may be the death of us all!!
edit on 13-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
yeh something big is happening and its called ascension to a higher dimension.its spiritual evolution ,we have been shut down to our spiritual side for thousands of years because of a few greedy people who knew the truth but kept it quiet so they could control us all.and now we are finally waking up again and taking back our sovereinty.We are spiritual beings in a human body and we are multidimensional.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I have a feeling threads like this will show up at least once a week, and mostly those who have a similar feeling will reply, while the rest will look over the noobs and give a slight sigh or chuckle.

I also have a feeling that everything has been changing since the beginning of time, and will continue to do so long after any of us are alive.

And I think that comment was very uncalled for. So what if there are new people on the forum, who infact weren't around for the other threads concerning this certain topic.
Are they not allowed to post about it, because they are what you call ''noobs''?

Things have been changing since the beginning of time... but in my opinion, not on this scale, at least in my lifetime, and those who are older than me say the same.

Edit: Why are you still in this thread at all, if you find it so ridiculous? I know I wouldn't even bother with it at all If I found it so bad.

Peace.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

link   
In a way I get what you mean, but expecting for it to come to fruitation is just asking for trouble. Lots, me included, seem to have some sort of fascination with destruction until it hits our doorstep then it's no longer fun and games. I want the economic system to collapse like lots do to 'get it over with' as it's extremely corrupt, but wanting some earth shattering cataclysm to come to fruitation isn't what it's made up to be. You think the Queenlanders are so enthused about their 'big event'? Ya, no.. We only want one as it'll allow our intuition to kick in where we HAVE to get off our asses, where as now we still have the choice to be somewhat comfortable.

link   
thats why there is so much things happening because the elite are trying to distract us and fill us all with fear.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Every time I think about something big happening to all of us it is like putting on an old worn out coat that simply fits perfectly.. but to be honest I have no idea what is going to happen (good or bad) and I guess this is one of those not meant to know wait and see times.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

I'm here to give my opinion just like everyone else. One of the beauties of this forum is that we're free to do so without being called on.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't think the earth will go bang but I do agree we are heading towards change.
A significant change at that.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have a feeling the beginning is near
for some and the ending for others. So I can see how some sense good and others bad maybe density related per individual how things are interpreted.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I think the title of this thread is a little over the top no doubt. But I just feel your comment about noobs was a little off.
You must remember that people come here to give opinions and seek feedback on their thoughts... new people too. They might not have been on the forums for all the threads that may have been similar, and felt like opening one to converse in.

Don't judge them for that.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
yeh something big is happening and its called ascension to a higher dimension.its spiritual evolution ,we have been shut down to our spiritual side for thousands of years because of a few greedy people who knew the truth but kept it quiet so they could control us all.and now we are finally waking up again and taking back our sovereinty.We are spiritual beings in a human body and we are multidimensional.

Since you are certain about this...tell me what will this 'ascension' bring ? What will happen that we will be able to notice?

Explain to me who and how anyone has shut down anothers spiritual side?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by scorrick
I don't think the earth will go bang but I do agree we are heading towards change.
A significant change at that.

A significant change is exactly what I feel too. I really hope 'BANG' is not what is going to happen, and feel doubtful that it is that extreme... but there is something happening... That is how I feel, I can't change that.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join