It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRACE YOURSELVES: Democrat Fred Phelps and Westboro Hate Group announce plans to picket 9-year-old s

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If I did not have children, I would go completely Resident Evil (without a rack and nice arse) on their asses..

Someone needs to plow a fast moving vehicle right over Phelps and his zombies... The leader is a lunatic.. All of the followers are apparently "slow" ..
After sliding sideways at 55mph over most of them - Hop out, RCP90 in hand, and mow down the rest of the cockroaches..
Even the little kids are creepy.. We need to treat them like a biological weapon... Contain and then burn them all out.. EVERY LAST ONE!!

My hate for this guy and his church is borderline unhealthy.... But, not to worry... If I feel this strongly, there is a much less mentally stable person with similar thoughts, that will do something shortly.

What I find funny ... I have a thread about the Pedophile book, that has COUNTLESS people defending his 1st amendment rights.... I don't think a book written with the sole purpose of teaching pedo's to sexually assault children, while making it "pleasurable" for the child... (INSANE RIGHT?) The book also teaches these monsters how to self satisfy themselves with the child present, without cluing the child onto the happenings. Also teaches the pedo's to teach the kids how to lie to their parents.. My opinion... this guy should have his first 10 copies printed then used as kindling to light the fire, that is burning around the stake, that he is tied to.

Where are those same people to defend Mr. Phelps 1st amendment rights? Am I to believe that everyone has a "line" that shouldn't be crossed, no matter what amendment it violates?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

No thank you... I don't know that I could control myself, knowing I was within driving distance.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
These people must have never lost a loved one. It's just like the protesters at military funerals. It's WRONG. I'm ok with peoples right to protest, but i expect some decency in the process.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That's sick but I can't see it happening. Seems to me it'll end up like the qur'an burning. Someone somewhere will decide it's not in the strategic interest and a phone call and a threat will be made and hopefully he will back down.

Of course we could instead be seeing the birth of a new home grown christian front in the domestic terrorist genre.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

I am going to pray to the magic man in the clouds that grants wishes, that this church will burn down, with every last member stuck inside... I am offering him 1 year sin free, if he makes it a slow burn .. 45 minutes or so..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

They have done it at equally as disgusting funerals.. These monsters don't care.. They are broken humans!
edit on 1/9/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I agree with you my friend. I know that a death is a personal trama for those who knew the person. In short - they don't know. And just as sad, don't want to know.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This group is very cult like. Phelps is the sicko, he is part of whats wrong with America.
I believe his campaign is NWO backed to curb the freedom of speech. I do not believe any court action should silence them. If you silence one that opens the door to silence them all. We can not allow them to win and take our freedom of speech away. This is the kind of case that makes people say SHUT THEM UP not thinking about the other concequences, while I do not agree at all with these weirdos we can not let them destroy our rights.
edit on 9-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Any experts in legal procedures on? Are the rights of a deceased person honored?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Wow, this guy is crazier than Loughner himself. Fred Phelps will get what is coming to him, I can assure everyone of that. There are more gun toting crazy people in the world than Loughner and I am sure that one day Fred Phelps and his followers will find that out for themselves. A 9 year old girl, sheesh.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterCrowley

If not by the courts.. Average Joe will be taking this into his own hands soon enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
When fred phelps dies I bet we could get a bunch of people to road trip to the funeral to protest. Everyone collect some dog sh*t on the way so we can make it rain on them.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

try same school, the sad thing is that the children do his bidding and wear their shirts to school without any thought as they are ostracized from everyone else.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It appears that y'all have missed something here. It's the ol' sleight of hand again. While you're busy
watching the left hand, the right hand is slappin' you up the side of the head once again.

Such hate mongers are needed by TPTB...without them...it would not be as easy to convince the sheep that
are still out there to concentrate their energies on the B.S. crap this group pulls. Just imagine...you might just really see what's happening and use those wasted energies taking back this country.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Fred Phelps is NOT a Democrat.

Where do you get this from? Your delusional mind?

There's absolutely no way he could be a Democrat. He's a far-right extremist Christian that hates gays and will do anything to link gays to America's problems.

God, the ignorance at this site. You people just can't resist the political bickering, can you?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

The children are brainwashed and most likely punished severely if they do not obey. I bet one could find a ton of child abuse among this disgusting group.

How close to the funeral services will security allow these haters to get?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

This is just mind control programming from the PTB. Just a opportunity to get us to give up our rights to prevent this from happening again. Major MK operation being run from every angle to destroy america from all fronts. Its so simple its pathetic. Dont buy into it.
edit on 9-1-2011 by dntwastetime because: cuz i said so

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hate to break it too some of you but even these scumbags have freedom of speach. I am unsure of the laws but hopefully the church can keep them away from the morners and let them be cussed and spit on far away from the grieving parents

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
With the allegations of child abuse and open call for violence why is this organisation not designated as a terrorist organisation, investigated, shut down and the guilty locked up?

He does have a right to protest, but considering the emotions involved around these circumstances it looks very likely that it will end in a gun fight if a protest is performed anywhere near the funeral proceedings. There will be a need for a high level of security around this funeral. Media attention can help shut down Westboro if the authorities fail to act.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It's good to see that there are no Westboro apologists here. ATS is sophisticated enough to see terrorism when it's really there - thank whatever higher power there is!

But, in all likelihood, if they say they will do it, they are probably going to do it regardless of any negative press. The WBC doesn't operate like a normal church or even a normal political organization - their message is more important than their own sanity. But, fortunately, they do not have it listed on their official picket schedule. I won't post the link here, since the link contains foul language and I don't want to link them anywhere anyways, but if you are interested, just go to their website to see the schedule. If any of you live in the areas they are going to protest, you might think about scheduling an anti-picket if you've got some extra time. I've seen anti-picketing videos, where the anti-picketers totally humiliate WBC because they have better signs and more people, so WBC leaves. It's what I'm gonna do next time they come to Western Washington

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join