It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRACE YOURSELVES: Democrat Fred Phelps and Westboro Hate Group announce plans to picket 9-year-old s

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

BRACE YOURSELVES: Democrat Fred Phelps and Westboro Hate Group announce plans to picket 9-year-old shooting victim Christina Greene's funeral.

hillbuzz.org

Christina was murdered by Jared Lee Loughner yesterday in his assassination attempt on Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. The little girl was born on September 11th, 2001, so her parents have been cursed with a horrific trifecta of high profile trauma: their daughter born on the worst day in our generations’ lives, their daughter murdered in an assassination attempt on a member of Congress, and Democrat Fred Phelps aiming his hate machine at their family during their daughter’s funeral.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My god..

Remove the political labeling in the story and it's just as bad, if not worse. Any parent would be hard pressed to be able to copw with the loss of a child, even under the best of circumstances, but this..

C'mon.... isn't there some way to silence this guy once and for all? I mean, I find it incomprehensible that someone could be so cruel as to picket a little girl's funeral no matter what they believe the reason be. Children like this, who are caught in the crossfire of a loon, shouldn't be made into a rallypoint for someone else's hatred of everyone.

hillbuzz.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is from Phelp's Official Press Release:

DAY #2 OF “THANK GOD FOR THE
SHOOTER” – 6 DEAD! WBC WILL
PICKET THEIR FUNERALS.
The 9-year-old girl was born 9/11/01! “Hear ye the rod, and who hath appointed it,” Mic. 6:9. God mercifully gave this nation a fair warning on 9/11 – but you despise His mercies, so you get no more mercy – man, woman or child.
That’s how God the Avenger rolls! That child was not innocent. This is a nation of depraved perverts
who pass their children through the fire of their rage against God & all-consuming lust. From the womb, she was taught to hate God & mock His servants. That child is better off dead, so the cup of her iniquity will not overflow! Rep. Giffords passed laws trying to keep WBC watchers off the street corners. In repayment, God sent the shooter when she took to a street corner! The blood of the 9-year-old is on Rep. Giffords’ hands! This nation rejoiced & your officials were ho-hum when a violent veteran stalked 5 WBC picketers with 90 rounds of ammunition. In repayment, God sent the shooter with 90 rounds of ammunition & killed your federal judge, your child, & others. Now let’s see if you’re so ho-hum in the face of God’s wrath! The blood of these six dead is on your hands rebellious doomed- america! God’s judgments are so righteous & marvelous in our sight!
THANK GOD FOR HIS RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

We need to stop giving this church of trolls anymore food. Let's ban them from this forum completely. Wishful thinking I know.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thread exists: sorry someone beat you to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread648651/pg1

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
He would know that children aren't innocent. He has to believe that.

He hides behind little children to avoid the righteous beating he and his followers deserve.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Why don't the random lunatics ever commit acts of violence against fringe groups like this?

To hell with free speech these trollish freaks need to shut up and go away.

Ignore them... That is the best thing the public can do.

Just a bunch of blasphemous attention whores who are earning a special place in hell.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
That church is a terrorist organization, they continually terrorize the citizens of the U.S.A and they are annoying.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Let WBC (Westboro B@stard Crooks) go to Tucson. That lunatic wasn't the only person in Tucson with a gun, and those folks have a way of not putting up with scum like the Phelps clan.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

i did a search it didn't show up, that's odd.....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
"Democrat" Fred Phelps?

Oh piss off.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

That's why I said strip out the political labels, I think the news article was a little too biased on that part.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
DEMOCRAT Fred Phelps.
Lame.

Yeah he is a complete dirt bag. Gotta keep that money rolling in somehow, I guess he is hoping he can make a few bucks off of this families high emotions. His church protested my school in the early 2000's.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Fred Phelps is as conservative as conservative gets, so I have no idea where they would have come up with the whole 'Democrat' thing... if anything, he is a Nazi...

But, this is absolutely wrong. This is absolutely, horribly, entirely wrong. Everytime those people protest a funeral I want to shoot them, and I don't often have the desire to shoot anyone (I am a pacifist at heart!). And especially a 9 year old kid. God. These people have no shame.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If there was a gas leak under westboro baptist church in the middle of one of their services, I'm sure nobody would mind.

And I'd gladly picket their funeral. Sick pieces of (censored) that they are.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I have some things to say about these sickos that I can't say on ATS!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

This man is no christian! How do his followers not see through this deceiver?
Reading through Phelps official press release it is not hard to see this man has
no understanding of the bible or god in general. Who is really behind this fool?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Another fine example of an extremist Christian spreading hate, fear and violence.

And we're all worried about extremist Muslims doing this?

I've said it before, and I will say it agian - FundaMENTALIST Christians are the number 1 threat to democratic societies in the west, NOT radical Islam.

This has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans, this is extremist religiously sponsored fascism.

Someone buy this guy a nice hot cup of STFU.

The Revenant.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You know Westboro is a bunch of attention whores that make their money on lawsuits don't you? They look for any high profile situation to exploit. They are the lowest kind of vermin in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Try living in the same city as them

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join