It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Its official the earth is cracking up

page: 12
64
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Found one article where a tornado formed but did not hit land or water:

www.heraldscotland.com...




posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I just want to put as a final comment on this thread that the title of this thread ITS OFFICIAL THE EARTH IS CRACKING UP,has been taken litterly and misguided by some posters.The point is the earth is allready cracked up and several more cracks are appearing and diligence on the part of some posters can help to contribute other factors that enlighten the nature of our fragile earth and how complex a pattern of forces that work to create the disasters that we,may or may not experience in our lifetime,I appluade positive posters with input that has added to items of worthy not on how our magnetosphere,geology,ionisphere,and cosmological principles of physics all play their part in the developing awareness of how tiny we are within a large cauldron of physics,that includes the links.
I look forward to witness whatever is on the horizon,and if anyone has anyother positive input of more cracks appearing ,post away.
For young minded folk I hope this thread will have opened more understanding of how fragile all our lifes are on this planet and for appreciation for each day ahead as each day has its own badness, life is a learning curve and if its the first time you`ve visited ATS enjoy, the information and chats in this forum,disregarding recent events that may deter new subscribers to learn from others who can contribute greatly to your understanding of the weird,the wonderful,the serious ,the eccentricities of our world. ATS. has great discussion forums on here its worth a browse.Check some of the posts and links throughout this and other threads,quite astonishing what you can learn.
edit on 13-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
Found one article where a tornado formed but did not hit land or water:

www.heraldscotland.com...

now it is`nt odd for water sprites to be around but uncommon around UK waters,wonder if they`ll start hitting landfall next,now that will be odd,ontop of the rest.



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
[Mistake on posting, please ignore.
edit on 14-1-2011 by kalenga because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Possible explanation for all recent events and future events,very interesting scientific find,link
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
hey guys ... just reporting some more "strangeness" ... i have -0- idea, explanation or understanding of this weather anomaly. Please read the link ... i couldn't begin to summarize other than to say ... it's remarkably unusual
source: ______beforeitsnews/story/357/400/Huge_ring_appears_over_Australia,_is_HAARP_involved.html

It shows a very large rotating over the western Australia where the mysterious large ring appeared from which a small but brief condense trail formed off the coastline and from the center what had been the huge ring a series of what appears to be three mini spiraling arms are seen moving out of the area, moving north east. This is one of those rare occasions when I could buy weather experimentation effects or other experiments
being performed by HAARP are being observed. It is hoped to receive an explanation from the Australian Government Weather Bureau for these series of strange effects.

i would embed the pics if i knew how ... anyone who does, please do ... i've never seen anything like it, have you?



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93
 
Hi Honor 93, WOW great find and what might cause this, only something artificial or a mistake in the radar transmission as was cited by a British meteorologist on a link in that page?
It seems too symetrical, perfect, etc.... to be a natural phenomenon. If HAARP changes the weather then it has been successful as Australia is in a mess now with floods etc...
You should post this up and see what others think?
Maybe someone on ATS can enlighten us more?



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
hey guys ... just reporting some more "strangeness" ... i have -0- idea, explanation or understanding of this weather anomaly. Please read the link ... i couldn't begin to summarize other than to say ... it's remarkably unusual
source: ______beforeitsnews/story/357/400/Huge_ring_appears_over_Australia,_is_HAARP_involved.html

It shows a very large rotating over the western Australia where the mysterious large ring appeared from which a small but brief condense trail formed off the coastline and from the center what had been the huge ring a series of what appears to be three mini spiraling arms are seen moving out of the area, moving north east. This is one of those rare occasions when I could buy weather experimentation effects or other experiments
being performed by HAARP are being observed. It is hoped to receive an explanation from the Australian Government Weather Bureau for these series of strange effects.

i would embed the pics if i knew how ... anyone who does, please do ... i've never seen anything like it, have you?

I believe this to be proof the earths magnetic resonance is changing with the onset of polar shift,I`m not a huge fan of jeff braden but a fan of the scientist schumann and his resonace research which i believe also HAARP is being used for,if this is true according to theories then the resonant frequency of the planet is increasing and this anomalous object is a manifestation of that and therefore is not unexplained..the subject is complicated but basically the schumann tests for the radiance of feedback from thundrstorms and there patterns to determine what frequency the ionisphere is resonating at ,in short how our earth deflects solar electrons,if the stronger solar electrons get in past our weak geomagnetic field then we will see pocket regions of the like.

Intro to the beats www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
data on the science
www.thecamino.com.ar...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.2012.com.au...
I hope people are understanding this,many animals rely on the rsonance frequency for survival and recently it has been changing in bursts by the sounds of it and killing wildlife.
this last document may get you thinking of haarp with experiments by tesla and others but is a test for monitoring of the vibration,this ultimately will affect all of our brains if it continues for long periods of time,with notable links to this thread..www.abovetopsecret.com... are just the start.If the magnetosphere does not protect against solar waves then neutron bursts will become more prevalent as in earthquake s and themal reactions ,volcanoe activity,these do occur and neutrons do exude from the core especially when force to by the solar cycle.

edit on 17-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

you are all feeling ill because you are changing and so is the planet.
the three pillars of masonic tradition,when this is seen promonently over the pyramids it is a sign of rebirth ,ice crystals in the atmosphere above the equator means reflection of solar activity and rebirth

edit on 17-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

The true eye of horus
edit on 17-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

On the bottom of paragraph 4 click on sunpillars ,very interesting
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

The water in your body will also resonate to and because of this frequency affecting your mental and health status.
edit on 17-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy
 
Hi gringoboy, very good research. So that is why we are not getting good sleep patterns the resonance has changed from a day lasting 16 hoours instead of 24?
Also the article from wikipedia on the explanation of the resonace sparked a lightbulb in my head. What if the HAARP facility is trying to stop the resonance getting any higher as cited it will cause a stopping of the earth for a few days, then a change of rotation of the earth???? Maybe they are even making it higher by manipulating the ionosphere??? Very interesting thoughts.....



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy
 
I had to search long and hard to see where the link was to 'sun pillar' an astronomical occurence whereby ice crystals form an obelisk shape during sunrise and sunset:

en.wikipedia.org...

So your prediction is that when Egypt encounters an astronomical even such as a sun pillar, it will herald the coming of Ra, the sun God? He was believed by the Egyptians to be the creator, who breathed life into humans and made them a reality.
I inagine what you are saying is that Egypt has never probably saw a 'sun pillar' as it is just not cold wenough for ice to form in their atmosphere. But when it does appear, it will be a 'sign' to true old school Egyptians that Ra is on the rise????

Does that make any sense?



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga
 


I think they are monitoring it and since most citizen band radios fuction better within this band an increase in actual fact allows better communication during a major solar destruction of the ionisphere.In short all other communication goes awol but citizen band frequencies will amplify and be used,does this make sense to everyone or do es no one know how citizen band works,breaker,breaker this is 2190...etc.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
reply to post by gringoboy
 
I had to search long and hard to see where the link was to 'sun pillar' an astronomical occurence whereby ice crystals form an obelisk shape during sunrise and sunset:

en.wikipedia.org...

So your prediction is that when Egypt encounters an astronomical even such as a sun pillar, it will herald the coming of Ra, the sun God? He was believed by the Egyptians to be the creator, who breathed life into humans and made them a reality.
I inagine what you are saying is that Egypt has never probably saw a 'sun pillar' as it is just not cold wenough for ice to form in their atmosphere. But when it does appear, it will be a 'sign' to true old school Egyptians that Ra is on the rise????

Does that make any sense?

yes that is the jist of it,ihave started a new thread secrets of the sun pillars and animal deathswww.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
New cracks to watch for,these are and where official..
www.eutimes.net...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.youtube.com...
www.physorg.com...
www.earthfrenzyradio.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...

So I guess the earth is not cracking up,over the last 10 years its been moving some and amazed geologists



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Another recent shock news.blogs.cnn.com...



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Its official beetleguise is going supernova and will be seen in weeks,to all non believers out there www.abovetopsecret.com...
also the earth is cracking upwww.wondermondo.com...
edit on 19-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)
maps.google.com...
edit on 19-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   



posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Another anomaly,sun comes up 1 day early in norway?translate.google.pl...



posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thread on " REASONS FOR THE EARLY SUNRISES IN NORTHERN HEMISPHERE"
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron
 


I don't know if anyone has said this yet but I'm say'in it now. CRACK KILLS !



posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron
 


I don't know if anyone has said this yet but I'm say'in it now. CRACK KILLS !

You might be a silver contributer but your on the wrong thread.



new topics

top topics



 
64
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

log in

join