It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official the earth is cracking up

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I don't know if anyone has said this yet but I'm say'in it now. CRACK KILLS !

You might be a silver contributer but your on the wrong thread.

Oh come on. I'm not on the wrong thread and" might" be silver contributor ?
How do you bridge that connection anyway ? Humor . Or maybe not? Sorry

Sometimes a tuff crowd here at ATS. Always willing to try. FnS Just to kiss a lil booty.

edit on 21-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Watch your hospitals and hope you don`t need to call emergency services,the amount of cars that will be in garages with springs snapping and people with leg breakages,the gravity wave is coming and all the academic PTB will be in fema camps being protected while the rest of us suffer.Its on the horizon,these fema camps are lined with gold to protect from cosmic gamma rays,so you reallly want to know,all ,or most of the american doctors are bailing out in three years...mmmm,where are they going.FEMA,you and I are not.
This is not semantic hour its happening,forget terrorists,forget conspiracy theorists,look at the BIG picture,the people who are most valueable during a cataclismic event,the people who need protecting,are most valued .
So you better get yourself on the most valued or your out.
edit on 9-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

So you're saying a gravity wave is going to come and increase the earth's gravity so much it will break bones and the suspension of cars? And the PTB will be somewhere lined with gold to counter the effects. Does that really seem like sound scientific theory to you?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I watched a movie a couple of weeks ago and the moon had been hit with an asteroid and a piece broke off. But the asteroid embeded itself onto the moon and was made of pure iron so it made the moon heavier.This resulted in earth's gravity changing as we depend on the size and weight of the moon to remain in a stable gravity.
Anyway, the moon goes around our earth in an ellipitical orbit. When the moon got too close on its orbit, that part of the world became like a giant magnet caused by the iron asteroid effect.
People, cars, aeroplanes, buses, bridges,houses, tower blocksetc... were lifted off the ground with dire consequences.
So, any small change to our solar system would have the same effect? Everything would change dramatically like in this movie?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

you really don`t know your own planet do you,the techtonic plates move to absorb gravity changes,do your science,the planet acts as a shock absorber,thats why mountains were made

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I would just like to echo what some others have said about looking within for answers and treating others with love and respect. I believe the one true place where we are all free is within our own hearts and minds. We so often go to news sources,scientists,teachers,government etc... to get our information. Have we forgotten that these "officials" are our peers and in the end are just as confused as we are? How many of us today base our thoughts and actions on what we are told rather than what we feel? Our society today is based so much on division that we have forgotten we are all brothers and sisters on this planet. In our arrogance we have neglected the Earth and its inhabitants that we have deemed lower than us. People have largely turned to worship of false idols and money over everything. Of course these are generalizations and there are many good people. However, even many good people are distracted by the rigors of our modern society. I hope that whatever is happening will benefit us and bring us out of this dark age we are in. I personally believe we can do much better as a race and hope that we will have that chance. I do not understand what is happening and do not wish to debate with anyone. I've never been inside the Earth or in outer space so I don't have the knowledge to comment on such events in that manner. These are just my personal thoughts on what is taking place. Best wishes to everyone.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by veritaslibertas

Peace to you brother,I am trying to enlighten people of our fragile world and maybe I am niave in passing knowledge that can be of benefit for preparing for the future of mankind.Passification is good ,but the truth wiil set you free:

edit on 24-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

No worries. I didn't intend for my thoughts to sound discouraging toward the sharing of information. I find that these forums provide a great environment for anyone to share things that they have discovered and their inner thoughts and feelings about our existence, where we have been and where we are headed. I suppose I am on the same path as you but trying to enlighten people in another way rather than through conventional methods of research and debate. I know it sounds crazy to most but I believe many of these events are on such a scale that we can't understand or have forgotten how to understand. Because of this, it makes it very difficult to converse about them using concepts that are man made and confined to what we know about our surroundings. People accept things as fact but at the same time can't prove or disprove them. For example, people stating that Betelgeuse is still intact. As I sit here now, I could find scientific sources saying one way or the other. But do I really know myself? Has anyone on this planet traveled to that location to verify first hand that it is or is not intact? Again, I do not understand the arrogance in which we humans claim to know of something that we truly know very little about. I also do not want to be mistaken that I would discourage us from trying to understand these things. I just hope that we would do so not with the arrogance and ego that has persisted throughout history but with humility and a desire for knowledge and with an open heart and mind.

If I could possibly sum up everything I've said it would be this:

Choosing the tree of knowledge is the easy way. It is a shortcut and almost an instant gratification. These traits are very similar in today's society where we want everything fast and as easy as possible. Even if it means giving up our thoughts and decision making to others (mainstream media for example)

Choosing the tree of life gives us a wonderful gift to explore, learn, create and share. We then gain our knowledge through experiences and adventure, through thought and meditation and our interaction with our environment. I don't know about everyone else but in my life I have learned many lessons the hard way. At the time it may have been difficult but in hindsight it has helped me grow as a person. I have even learned to find positives in the death of my parents at a young age.

Sorry, I don't offer any youtube links, sources etc... Which will bother some but this is how I am compelled to discuss these type of topics. Thanks for taking the time and putting in the effort to learn and to share your discoveries with us.

edit on 24-1-2011 by veritaslibertas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thats fine,well the start of my medative journey began last spring,when the humming that is usual in a medative state was actually vibrating my skull and other people I know were awoken by it at 400am ish,very loud hum,the birds seemed to start whistling as soon as they heard it ,like the matrix of life had been shaken.Ever since with all the disasters,wildlife deaths and more the escalation of fema camps and more information regarding danger to human inhabitants around the madrid fault line,mount vesuvious,etna and yellowstone ,I have came to many discovering conclusions and they are on this website in my threads,I know information is power or so they say my friend,but this is information to enlighten whats being hidden from the blind,and respect your peaceful,passifist approach,it does`nt negate the ongoing events that have unfolded of late,47 trillion dolllars vanishing and,what happened after.
I know ,at times ones head can get all mixed up in the revealing,but revealing will happen.
meditate peacefully.and resonate for this not to happen

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Refreshing thoughts in this world of materialism and short gain rewards. I follow your mantra with the inner soul mattering more than the outer shell it inhabits. People in this world only see the superficiality of what they can see, hear, feel and touch.
Knowing your own soul is one of the hardest accomplishments that humans have found hard to find. I meditate every night and have gone to places that are beyond human thinking.
If only we could all agree to nourish our souls as we do our physical bodies, the world would reach it goal that it only seems can be attained by physical means???
Peace be with you.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
More
Credit ZCflint05 www.abovetopsecret.com...
credit burntheships www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Newly recent anomalies to add spaceweather.com... if date changes search29th/2011 amazing never before seen light pillars.www.spaceweather.com...
Changes in gravity perhaps www.physorg.com...
www.newser.com...

edit on 28-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
If Beetleguise popped Hubble and a number of other telescopes would have spotted it, I do not think it has yet but I am still doing research on the subject.

How much research do you need? Beetleguise is 640 light years away. If we saw it explode today, it would have happened 640 years ago

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

amazing never before seen light pillars.www.spaceweather.com...

Mike might be a great storm chaser and photographer but just because he's not see light pillars take on a V shape before doesn't mean it's a new phenomena

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Hi, long time thread title lurker here. For a while I have been keeping this thought when seeing your thread title:

Everyone knows you don't bash up a coral reef, right? But a shale formation is much larger, hid from sight, hardly a tourist attraction, yet since 1949 we have allowed it to be fracked as to get easy access to oil and gas. Today they use poisons on top of the water used to shatter the plates. The poison stays in the water, no surprise, and they do it with impunity, granted, voted for, by obama and others in politics. Even mere assembly men rec'd. 100 K in lobby bribes for their small roles in granting halliburton their carefully drafted impunities. My instinct is that they lose a huge percentage of the gas they free up, through cracks in the ground. 200 cows that died in Wisconsin could have died of such a release, though shale fracking, aka 'unconventional gas', appears to be sparse in that state. I sense this fracturing of 'earth' also disrupts electro-magnetism. We know it poisons the groundwater. They place you on a tear list for knowing these things. If you are vocal about it, everyone can see your name on that list.

Just a thought...that anyone can make pebbles, but who can reform these in to a rock or plate formation? Is what they are doing good for us? It would be best to eliminate these variables, the reckless aspects of earth mining, to save us grief, and hospital time from getting sick. I suggest there's a correlation b/w earth-magnetism and natural disasters, for I believe weather emerges from underground, and in collusion with the sun. The ground is a component is this electric grid, hence we have terms like 'earth ground' in basic electronics.

In the most extreme scenario, perhaps the entire landmass will simply...submerge?

Nice and clean.

edit on 1-2-2011 by starless and bible black because: no reason.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Non ,everthings moving and nobody no matter how much can prevent the ensueing variations and changes that a species rarely see.Strange times and much more to see,interesting years ahead.
Will be good to see the comet in november.
Beetlguise is a good example of external influences that occur in the past and reach us just the same in our lifetimes.It may or may not in our lifetimes but other already have,like I say we just surf it.
Time will seem to bear out the sharing of gravitational forces in extremes during perihelion of earth,moon,jupiter as well as external forces constantly bombarding our solar heliosphere.
edit on 1-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Anyone who is interested in the reality of gravity waves ,go to this thread by lucidity very interesting ,not so allusive afterall.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Final link and note to everyone in the research that has been done and posted throughout this thread and others I have authored.

part 2

part 3

if you intend to watch the rest visit you tube.i hope this enlightens all to the research.
Thanks Gringo.

DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 1-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Only viewing the second part of the videos now and already the highlights are, there is an excess energy field circum-navigating the equator and the scientists don't know what it is?
Also that 25 comets hit the sun within a 10 day period.
This scientist has put all your research into a video version that empirically quotes your observations gringoboy. Awesome listening to this scientist explain it all in a nutshell....Great work OP.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Can't remember where i read it, but maybe somebody can point me in the right direction.

But it was something about the solar flares, somehow magnetically or electromagnetically affecting certain minerals and seams of metal, possibly quartz (?) , combine this with the moon getting closer, and having a strong magnetic or gravitational pull, it's no wonder (if this is indeed true) that the tectonic plates are shifting.

Maybe there's deep pressure changing?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by gringoboy

Hoping this time wont cost mass wipeout of humans !

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join