It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official the earth is cracking up

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
we are officially drowning,australia ,uk,sri lanka and now brazil,still don`t think the earths cracking up,major tremors building up be prepared and more bird deaths
www.youtube.com...
yellow stone 2015 hrs www.seis.utah.edu...
notice 2100 hrs-www.seis.utah.edu...
Japan has3* 6.5 earthquakes in 3 dayd earthquake.usgs.gov...
Live mount etna erupts
www.guide-etna.com...
The floods
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.youtube.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

IS it not cracking up are you sure skeptics

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
For you all solar Observatorys, as flare expected 14thjan2011
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Enjoy

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
For you all solar Observatorys, as flare expected 14thjan2011
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Enjoy
really, didnt see that coming onspaceweather.com...
I will say no,.
not gonna be anything to worry about

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Wait and see,nothing may happen,and when you think about it the recent events have all coincided with the lunar eclipse and the earth is technically closer to the gravity pull from the sun in the month of january every year,which perturbs the earths seas and crust.plausable the floods in australia may have been inflicted from our two main celestial bodies
physicsworld.com...

earthsky.org...
not to mention the solar flare bursts themselves.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

OK
we will wait and see,.
No worries here.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

same here ,its a sad day that individual has ruined all our perspectives on ATS now,kinda weird I`ve got a topic called cracking up and someone went cracky upped,noticed the traffic has slowed down somewhat,not just a thread ,all threads because of that numpty,madman,people won`t want to associate with ATS I think.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Interesting looking links, I will check them out. Speaking of odd things they have coincedentally never found until now, there is also the newly discovered phenomenon of the Sun making changes to the way Carbon 14 decays....possibly even bringing Carbon 14 dating into question!!!

io9.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
good day all. i sure don't enjoy sharing bad news, however, looking around today i found a few things that may of interest to some.

January 13, 2011 - “RIO DE JANEIRO — Driving rains sent tons of rusty red earth sliding into mountain towns, killing at least 335 people and leaving dozens more missing, Brazilian media reported Thursday. Hillsides and river banks in the picturesque Serrana region north of Rio de Janeiro buckled under about 10 inches of rain — the equivalent of a month’s rainfall in 24 hours — destroying houses and killing many people early Wednesday, rescue officials said.
source: theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

scroll to bottom of page and to see image linked ... Japan (Hokkaido) quake not reported by USGS
... 4.7 mag ... haven't located any damage news yet.
LINK: api.ning.com...*3rtiYXMvFFevjRDwjjUe3biLPb66uTGh7seAEBQxBYbu4/EQMap20110111Note.jpg

Phillipines: www.upi.com...

Sri Lanka: www.upi.com...

Solar discovery: theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

Indonesia: www.einnews.com...

All kinds of things going on and its not even 2 full weeks into the year ... simply amazing.
more on Mt Etna: www.aolnews.com... OR here:

edit on 13-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add text + video

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
reply to post by Honor93

Because it isn't official. No one of any import has come out and said anything about this being anything unusual or beyond the background figures.
The title is misleading because it isn't 'Official".

The thesis put forward by the OP does not wash and even falls in the face of observation, that's why.

It's about increased reporting of events due to greater interconnectedness brought about by Communications Systems etc, not from actual events occurring more often, not 'the quickening', not the expanding earth etc.

Plain fear-mongering and ignorance, there, I've said it.

you avoid indicating what is "official", in your opinion so i'll presume you really aren't sure.

No one of any 'import'?

do you mean importance? if so, what am i, swiss cheese?
are my observations less valuable than the next?

I have not referenced or fabricated statistics. I do Not imply, 'its the end of the world'.
And, i'm certainly not denying what is occurring right before my eyes.
I don't need 'official' confirmation from anyone ... Mother Earth doesn't lie.

If you mean 'govt officials' ... well good luck waiting for that one.
I offer my condolences in advance.
If you mean the media, better start your own (just watch your back)
other than the above, i'm really not sure what that comment meant.

The thesis put forward by the OP does not wash and even falls in the face of observation, that's why
could you expand on this statement? sounds like you are saying 'observations' don't qualify as any value to the science or theory for that matter.

The OP has certainly offered his/her opinion along the way ... but i do believe this thread was intended as a catalog of events, alongside science articles that may or may not apply.

Knowledge is power and what tptb fears most. Otherwise, why are the disasters of the day downplayed?
Ppl need to know what the msm isn't telling them and with any luck, ATS will succeed in that endeavor.
I do not fear-monger but, if that is your opinion, you're entitled. I would disagree.

Increased reporting? my butttt and everyone else's too ... that is sooooo far from true, it deserves no further response.
well ok, i'll concede easier access to info however, definitely not - increased reporting - rather, increased activity ... as historical reports confirm.

And lastly, i don't see how you contrive the consolidation of current, global, geological events as any kind of ignorance or fear-mongering. What's the problem, truth a bit much to swallow?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Hi Honor93, Thanks for putting in your objections to the 'debunkers' who lurk on ATS trying to stop any discussion possible. If you think of ATS as a group of friends who meet up in the local bar. What do you talk about? Everything, from the grind of daily life to the global happenings all around you. Why do certain people think that this is an academical peer reviewed website? Observation is three quarters of scientific fact. Why don't we just agree to disagree without all the slagging and treat each others comments with respect? If you don't agree then follow it up with 'factual' evidence, not just a mouthful (or should I say a keyboardful) of abuse that leads nowhere. We are all here looking for answers and to talk respectfully to each other. If some of them who try and debunk threads did what they do here in the local bar, then they would get a punch in the mouth from many listening to their abuse.....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
reply to post by Honor93

Hi Honor93, Thanks for putting in your objections to the 'debunkers' who lurk on ATS trying to stop any discussion possible. If you think of ATS as a group of friends who meet up in the local bar. What do you talk about? Everything, from the grind of daily life to the global happenings all around you. Why do certain people think that this is an academical peer reviewed website? Observation is three quarters of scientific fact. Why don't we just agree to disagree without all the slagging and treat each others comments with respect? If you don't agree then follow it up with 'factual' evidence, not just a mouthful (or should I say a keyboardful) of abuse that leads nowhere. We are all here looking for answers and to talk respectfully to each other. If some of them who try and debunk threads did what they do here in the local bar, then they would get a punch in the mouth from many listening to their abuse.....

Howdy Kalenga,
thank goodness this isn't an academic site or we'd be shut down for insinuating any connectible dots exist.

That my dear is exactly why i keep my distance from bars ... ppl can't handle the truth !!!
(why else are they in a bar? escape, maybe?)

either way, each is entitled to their opinion. I find tracking these events both soothing (because i'm aware) and amazing because i've never experienced anything like it in my lifetime. If others don't care to see, so be it.

Believe me, if i wanted to compose a 'conspiracy theory' to match these events, i'm pretty sure i could without infringing on any other theory presented (how ya like that one?) ... however, we all have an imagination and in this thread, i'm trying to keep mine at bay. The facts are enough for now. Thanks for your contributions.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thanks alot honor93 and kalenga,yes the premise of the thread is to inform from different sources to events and explanations for bird,fish deaths and other coincidences.
I don`t know if this is relevant but I thought about and think it is plausable and their is official data to kinda back it up,the theory goes like this in the month of january the earth passes closest to the sun and feels the full affect of the suns gravity,combined with this a russian scientist discovered the moon affects neuron bursts from the earth when at extreme gravity periods like the one recent with the486 year moon eclipse and would explain the haiti earthquake around the same time last year January,here are the links,they were posted before but make sense that every year around january this will be a pattern it seems.
physicsworld.com...
earthsky.org...
So it would seem the suns gravity is increasing somewhat fitting in with my thoughts on a gravity wave being absorbed by earth an the sun speeding in its fusion process by that new wave,which does occur in 11 year cycle,as far as i know its been late according to cosmologists
thesop.org...

I hope this informs members or even non members to join and learn from these wonderful links into whats going on and why the earth periodically cracks up and has geological movements and never, ever was a stable constant that perplexed einstein to answer .So earth fits more with quantum science with probabilty and chaos determining our survival on this fragile earth.
edit on 13-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

neutronm.bartol.udel.edu...
Notice the increase in neutron collection n the north pole compared to southern hemisphere
cosmic rays
magnetosphere,can`t get anymore official than that
news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Hi Honor93, Heads up, thank God someone else has some sense? I used to come on here a lot but the clientele started to change, as we have seen in this thread. The old timers of ATS have threads about this topic all the time. They cite how the threads can be bogged down in negative feedback, slagging matches, threats, which in the embryo stages of ATS did not exist. I can recall as I visited back then and it reminds me of the good old days of Citizen's Band Radio which has came through the same experience with people on only wanting to wind up and threaten you, just because they won't get caught....
Thanks once again.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
oh oh oh Mr Kotta, Mr Kotta ... i just couldn't pass this one up ... classic work of the 'officials'
Yeppers, we're doing just fine ... keep believin it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Police were called to a Day's Inn after a staff member found a woman in her room and thought she was dead. When police arrived they assumed it was a crime scene and determined the woman dead. They ...didn't allow other emergency workers or firefighters onto the scene.

Two hours later, forensic investigators found "faint vital signs" and she was rushed to hospital.

now this is what i consider "Officially" bad.
more bad but i'm not sure if it's been declared 'official' yet ... www.abovetopsecret.com...
7.3 mag earthquake ... off the coast of Loyalty Islands ... NO Tsunami warning issued
edit on 13-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add quake info

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Solar Maximum prediced for May 2013. A few articles to discuss and inform....

Scientists say watching and examining space weather is like putting a few bouys in the sea and expecting them to monitor tsunamis, tidal waves etc.... thousands of miles away.More funding and research is needed.
science.nasa.gov...

Dr Michio Kaku talks about the effects of the Solar Maximum
www.youtube.com...

NASA warns that their is technology to protect the US power grid but it is not being implemented, why not?
science.nasa.gov...

Scientists meet to talk about ways of monitoring the Solar Maximum together as it is an international problem with global consequences.
science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

What a load of crock and that poor woman waking up with strangers all around her? The earth quake is a worry. It is unprecedented the number of quakes. Is it true that 49 of the 50 American States is covered in snow? Ho0w much observable evidence do we need? Reminds me of the movie: The Day After Tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Yep alot of zombies going to be walking about abit like the film THE HAPPENING,or more Dawn of the dead.

Don`t know about you but even I feel theres something wrong maybe open a health thread so we can figure out where clusters of weird health anomalies are,now that would be funny !

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
BRAVO, ATS Officials warn of rude, derrogatory, inflaming quotes, threads will be dealt with sternly, just as we have been talking about it here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
reply to post by Honor93

What a load of crock and that poor woman waking up with strangers all around her? The earth quake is a worry. It is unprecedented the number of quakes. Is it true that 49 of the 50 American States is covered in snow? Ho0w much observable evidence do we need? Reminds me of the movie: The Day After Tomorrow.

yep, that's a truism ... i am in the only snow-free state in the US - Florida
even Hawaii got 12inches of snow ... now That is unprecedented
i'll try to find a map someone else linked (can't remember the source) but it shows the entire snowy blanket.
i can't remember ever seeing a map like that before ... at least in the last 1/2 century anyway.

yeah, i read somewhere that in all of 2010, we had 22 total 7+ mag quakes.
If that's correct, we've already exceeded that average ... 22 = < 2 monthly
so far this year ... < 2 weeks = 3 at 7+ and 4 at 6+ ... nah, don't see anything unusual there.
where did i put that majik carpet ????

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Wow, the snow evidence covering America is a worry. Over here in Scotland we had about 6-7 weeks of it but it has become milder this week. Glad to see the back of the snow. This weekend the weatherman says we will get tornadoes in the North Sea which will form spouts hitting the coastline! Sounds a bit like what happens where you live? I have never heard of that here in the UK but I will research to make sure. This whole world is in chaos and we are all just carrying on aimlessly. Lucky for us we are not affected too much for now!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join