It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think this is where i introduce myself as dummyup. Im about 3 days into ATS and i am here thru alternative media that i keep stumbling on in the last six months that is loosely tying together and for some reason i am researching. I watched zeitgeist and with a grain of salt i continued to ask more questions. i dont have answers as im new a baby. Im three days old here and this is why im here. It started out about 1974 when my dad quit USS and we moved to SoCal to work for Kaiser Steel. My Pops told me that he moved because after 25yrs at USS that after posting the most productivity that new upstart told him that there was a meeting and he was moving to a different department. He found it strange. He found it stranger that it happened. It was strange to me that he just moved on and did not fight. My father worked full time and was a full time student at Penn State and Pitt he maintained a 4.0 grade average. He told me when i was 12 or so that Freemason was scared him and i always wanted to know whats happening. Im just putting things together thru Georgia Guidstones and alternative media and have no opinion yet.i have watched videos on counsel on foreign relations, Iluminati, trilateral commision.
Thank you for future friendship and knowledge.
Brian or dummyup.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dummyup

Hi dummyup, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dummyup

Guten Tag dummyup..!

I see you come from a high-pedigree, knowing Randyv and all...the guys a stallion, so good on ya'.

Keep an open mind, research before laying claim and defend your stance until someone changes your mind.

Cya on the boards...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dummyup

So you are pretty smart to find your way here. After you post 20 times you'll be able to thread. ATSs guidelines and rules are agood start. Plenty of tutorials to help you out. . Learn to use our search engine . Above all we are truth seekers here So if you always speak the truth as you know it your azz is covered.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dummyup

You can reply to each and every post And get an avatar too.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and enjoy your time

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Hey Facelift and yes i have known Randy for many years and appreciate both of your comment's here. I have been bouncing around the web on the subject of masons and yes i'm not jumping to conclusion's after all i have a friend who is a freemason. There is so much information on the subject i could read it till after i get rolled up on jk. So having said that i plan on posting so as to get my twenty on and that will take help from ATS peeps. Respectfully speaking i would like knowledge from my new friend's. I'm not trying to find something to rebel on and believe Jesus is in Control separating. Open minded thru my discoveries is key.
Love and Respect Dummyup

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey Randy how are you old friend well I'm taking your advice and am posting back to get opinion's connections on NWO Illuminati free-mason's ect. Of coarse since this is a tangled subject I would like to have some knowledgeable ATS new friendships and that's why I'm here so please people opine here. This interest's me that what I researched is has such bad intent and maybe there is more to understand as I have little knowledge on this subject and have found only despair in what i read.
Dummyup

top topics

join