It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found something out(surprised)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't think savvys84 is Erad3, simply because savvys84 posted about Biblical things and being reborn in Christ:

In USA, where I became a Born Again, thru His mighty Grace, a Christian girl asked me " If God only made Adam and Eve, where did thei sons find wives? ". I had been a Christian only few months and needless to say, I couldnt answer, though I had read the Bible by then. Then one day out of the blue, I was struck by the following hypothesis. Mind you I have no inclination whatsover to research this subject and dig out evidence, so dont't ask, but nonetheless, here is the hypothesis.

From his thread "My Hypothesis on Adam and Eve" : www.abovetopsecret.com...

but Erad3, if he is Loughner, hates God, as evidenced by him being mad about receiving the Bible during the military. Not to mention, the style is totally different, they are both pretty non-sensical but savvys84 is not the same syllogistic style of Erad3.

So anyways I wasn't sure the whole thread what you were trying to say, but, I don't think savvys84 is Erad3, someone just asserted that in one of Erad3's threads (the empty NASA shuttle one), but that doesn't make it true.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by tim3lord

Oh right, lets use this as a springboard to censor people. Who gets to decide who is the nutbars that need to be shut up and banned?
edit on Sun, 09 Jan 2011 15:32:18 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

i dont know about you but im pretty good at spotting gibberish spewing nut balls. and ATS may not be full of them but its filling up fast. and these nut cases like to feed off each others insanity. yeah thats a great idea lets reinforce their insanity im sure thats exactly what they need.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Too the zombies out there, this whole site is insane and should probably be shut down.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Too the zombies out there, this whole site is insane and should probably be shut down.

that wont solve anything they will just move to another site and start all over again. we need to find a way to better control them. (sarcasm included for free)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I think that's just ridiculous. Why not tighten gun control and deny people who have mental problems, as he obviously had ( rejected by the Army, kicked out of College because he couldn't prove he was mentally fit) the right to buy a gun.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
this happened to me yesterday. i put out a post about end times and 5 min later it was shut off for "Special reseaons"

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i want to point out the name savvys84. most of the time the number at the end on a screen name usually is a birth year making savvys84 26 years old. i think the shooter was what 22 23 years old? it could also be a 'class of' year making savvys84 something like 44 years old? idk. just had to point that out for the people trying to connect this man (savvys84) to the shooter.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Folks this is a conspiracy site, if it's a conspiracy it usually means there's no tangible or accepted (as per mainstream) proof just theories and brainstorming. People are just taking this site too seriously if they start referring to others as nuts and need to be censored. So where does the censorship stop, because from a mainstream perspective most of the stuff on this site could easily pass for horse pucky? If members felt MSM had all the "real" explanations for what's going on in the world there would be no need for a site such as this where people can ponder and theorize about current events. Yes there are topics on this site that makes my eyes roll but I don't want to see them censored because those threads I find fascinating and thought provoking will eventually get censored into oblivion as well.
Now on to the Loughner person having an account at ATS, anything's possible.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Chai_An because: grammar

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
hey is this fella loughner an MKULTRA victim? If so I believe Erad3 previous posts might show it because MKULTRA victms have odd phrases repeated on anything they've written

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Any hanky panky on ATS Better be threaded reported spreaded and learneded got it ? Good.

Back to the new topics page ......

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
hey i had a similar problem, i couldnt reply to a new thread, not sure why. An ats message thing came up saying i am not allowed to reply for some reason :S

it was this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: oops i just realised it was because the mods closed it due to a an existing thread on the topic my bad ^^
edit on 9-1-2011 by nastyj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Your explanation makes the most sense to me (as generally reasonable rather than some kind of self interest on ATS' part) Doesn't really make someone feel better right when answers were just seeming to come, but maybe necessary to prosecuting the case.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Usually when a thread closes it is very VERY easy to see that it broke the T&C rules we all agree to.

I only say this for the benefit of the new members who may be confused as to why some threads are closed around here.

The staff and owners have allowed the craziest and most controversial subjects to stay and grow for many years now. They do not censor "civil" content and this site is host to so many sensitive subjects that you couldn't count them.

What is usually removed is bad behavior.

I say "usually" due to the staffs prior public statements on special cases where authorities demanded content removed.

To suspect the thread that is "now gone" is some plot by our staff to hide the truth doesn't fit our Three Amigos style or mode of operation.

It was either breaking the rules (I can see how that can be) or shut down for investigation for evidence by the authorities (I can also see that).

Either way, I doubt it is our Amigos hiding the magic space bird for the MK Ultra police.

MM

edit on 9-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

or shut down for investigation for evidence by the authorities

That's the problem it gets shut down forever and it seems too convenient or fishy of an excuse to me.

Who knows what they're capable of.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Yeah earlier this morning I went to reply to a thread someone created. Wish I would have remembered that persons name...

Anyways, this person was talking about something to do with other forums talking bad about ATS. ANd I cant remember what she said personally...

All I know is that it is true that if someone posts something negative about ATS, they get there thread shut down. I seen it a few times. Just from what I see.

But whatever. I am not a people pleaser. I get on here and say what I want within the guidlines of ATS, I dont care if no one likes me, and personally I just come here to join in on some of the threads and to post my poetry. I learn alot from here. ATS is just alternative news source for me.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
argh I am out of my mind....

ignore this post.
edit on 9-1-2011 by capgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

I agree, I like this site. I learn alot from people on here, no matter if they are crazy or not. I was extremely upset when i was digging around for hours and I thought I might of found something. Theat is what this site means to me. Put something up for everybody to discuss. If it is nothing then, hey, just another avenue explored.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I believe there was some sort of mind manipulation going on. I just read on yahoo news he recieved a letter from the congress woman and was supporting here since 2007. What kind of young man talks to, or even supports a congress man or woman. 100% of the youngsters I know and see do not give a flying crud what congress is doing. Nobody has brought this question into play. Being a marijane smoker even multiplies the doubtness that I have that he should of even givin a care for this woman. Like he was programmed or coached into liking this woman. I know when I was smoking years ago, nobody I knew was into politics.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I got to go. Remember savvys84. I think that there is something there. I would not be surprised if all of the threads and profile are deleted soon.
Sorry I meant savvys84
edit on 9-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

This is pretty funny in my view.

No, his threads won't be deleted. They aren't the same person, their styles are completely different from what I saw and you do know why the other thread was closed (not removed) ? Because people were running around assuming things like assuming bandits and right after 6 people died, there was no need for people to start assuming others were people involved.

I do believe the person who spoke in loopy talk was the same guy, 100%. But thats as far as It goes for me.

And you know, it's not the first time someone has been on ATS before shooting people dead, right?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by hoeon

It's fairly easy to identify a proxy... None were used.

It's the same all the time isn't it though, people use terms and consider technology without understanding it..

Hide my ... and Tor and all of the common onion proxies are easily identifiable to a website administrator.

edit on 9/1/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join