It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found something out(surprised)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

What is a K score and what is a WATS score? I must have missed the memo.

Ummm... ATS "Brownie Points"?? Not sure but there is a formula for how they are awarded. I think WATS buys you into "restricted areas". ATS credentials, I expect.

Maybe ingnorant responses costs something. I see I lost a K point after my last reply.

Obviously I am not a stellar performer on this site.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Edited - duplicate post

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I got to go. Remember savvys84. I think that there is something there. I would not be surprised if all of the threads and profile are deleted soon.
Sorry I meant savvys84
edit on 9-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I got to go. Remember savvy84. I think that there is something there. I would not be surprised if all of the threads and profile are deleted soon.

Seems too late. I couldn't find it in a member search.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Have you seen this?

Is it possible for an infinite source of currency?

If a member of the treasury creates 5 new currency's then the new currency replaces the previous currency.
If the new currency replaces the previous currency then the previous currency is no longer in use.
A members of the treasury creates 5 new currency's.
Therefore, the previous currency is no longer in use.

If the treasury creates a new currency then the new currency will replace the previous currency.
The treasury creates a new currency.
Therefore, the new currency will replace the previous currency.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this.

Interesting.
Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The thread that has been closed is very interesting. I just went to the you tube page of that guy and the way Erad3 writes is very similar to the videos on his page.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

That is him 4 sure.... check out his currency post in his profile. This guy seriously lost his s**t.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Look up savvys84 threads,

I know what thread you’re talking about that got closed and i agree with the site owner on his decision, it’s bad timing and bad taste to the families involved at the moment.

He just expects us to be civil and respectful and actually so do I.

Give it time let things calm down a little and we will get back to it time. If it’s a good conspiracy it’s not going anywhere soon.

And the only thing I was wondering about is what on earth are those photos of in savvys84 photo album.
crazy electric contraption

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Maybe this is why your post got deleted...it sounds like you might be talking about this...

Link to a possible similar thread

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingviolet

Maybe, but he was mainly talking about the bird connection.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I found a poster accusing Erad3 of being a former banned member savvy84.

The claim is incorrect. Both accounts accessed ATS from different parts of the globe.

They are not one in the same.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Ah but you can easily fake that. All you need is Hide My *ss software. It sets up a VPN via a proxy anywhere in the world and costs very little every month.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Are you serious?
Ever heard of Proxyservers???

Use Superhideip and you can post from all continents within minutes.

And i really think you should reopen the thread "Is this Gabriel Gifford's Shooter's ATS post???"-thread.

Was the most intresting thread for a long time!
edit on 9-1-2011 by hoeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hoeon

It's fairly easy to identify a proxy... None were used.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I'm sorry but that is not entirely correct. If you have the paid version it is as if you entered the internet from the country of your choosing.

If you're using the paid version..... namely the VPN, the answer is quite simple: it is NOT a proxy, and it doesn't belong to any of the categories that you mentioned.

When connected to the service, the website will only be able to register the IP from the server. Your real IP can't be traced. To make it clear, it's just like if you were surfing the web from an Hide My Ass Server instead of your computer connected through your ISP.

forum.hidemyass.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Has anyone seen a picture of the second suspect? Does it look like the avatar of that other account?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i hope some good will come from this tragedy and all the fruit loops on this site get banned and we get back to reality. either that or ATS can play babysitter to all the sociopaths of the world with their baseless and illogical theories and explain to the governments of the world why such activity was not better moderated. looks like the chickens have come home to roost. cant say i didnt see this coming.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

They shut those 2 threads down, very likely because of the ongoing investigation. If that poster is really the shooter, you can bet the authorities are in contact with the site owners. It serves no purpose for such a thread to be open while the investigation is going on.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

Oh right, lets use this as a springboard to censor people. Who gets to decide who is the nutbars that need to be shut up and banned?
edit on Sun, 09 Jan 2011 15:32:18 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

To be fair, 1 psycho murderer should not and does not mean the entire site is full of psychos. There are indeed plenty of posters who have odd ideas, but so what? We all believe things that somebody, somewhere will find nutty.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join