It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you watching the beginning of a new conspiracy RIGHT NOW? - Gabrielle Giffords

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Before I start with this post I would like each and everyone reading this to know that what has happened today is shocking and as I watch this from the UK, cannot understand how there are still no laws on gun sales in the US. I do not condone the sickening acts of violence shown by a person who has taken the lives of 5 people (including a child).

Right.

I'm not entirely sure, but is anyone aware of Sarah Palins "Cross-Hairs Map"? - The irresponsible political poster that she published some time back attempting to "tackle the problems of America"?

Here's a link to the Map

There was an interactive version of this map that was only recently taken down. I have some screenshots of comments made BY and TO Sarah Palin via her Twitter and Facebook page here.

Here's a link to said screenshots!

Is this just stupid behaviour? Did this drive the gunman? - Seeing as this man has posted videos on Youtube stating "He cannot trust this government", does the message Palin portray ask too much of a mentally tapped man with a gun?

He claims mind control due to poor grammar: Here.

Is the only mind control he suffered the neuro-linguistic-programming of a political poster... telling him to reload?

Thanks.
edit on 8-1-2011 by SchoolProject because: forgot 3rd link

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
After watching all of the guy's videos on youtubetube, the guy is clearly severally mentally ill, much of the content in his videos were completely incoherent. Id say there is no one to blame here.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If he was a patsy we can expect incoherent babbling and no useful information from his detention, or he will die. If those do not happen, he's just a nutjob in a sad, sad scenario.

I have to disagree with the OP, he was shot by a security guard, and had more people been armed and educated, I doubt as many people would have suffered wounds or death.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SchoolProject

...he suffered the neuro-linguistic-programming of a political poster

Yep.

Palin told her followers to get Gifford in their cross-hairs - so he did.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I cant imagine how mind kontrolled you must be to follow orders from Palin.

She is only in the game to ensure Obama gets another 4 years to push forward the agenda.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is definately a conspiracy. I think the media is down playing it.. sort of sad

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

as I watch this from the UK, cannot understand how there are still no laws on gun sales in the US.

Think about this, say everyone of age carried a pistol.

This guy unloaded 20 rounds on a crowd of defenseless people.

Why were they defenseless? They did not have the ability to fight fire with fire.

So what happened? He started unloading, some people had phobic reactions and couldn't move, while some hit the deck and reached for their........wait for it.....wait for it.....
...cell phone so they could call up daddy to come save them.

Enjoying your "freedom" over there in the UK? LOL God save the queen right? ha

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

I cant imagine how mind kontrolled you must be to follow orders from Palin.

Well, she got elected, didn't she?

...Her actions and promo are nothing less than conspiracy (the real kind), incitement to riot, and more I'm sure.

She should be charged.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster

as I watch this from the UK, cannot understand how there are still no laws on gun sales in the US.

Why were they defenseless? They did not have the ability to fight fire with fire.

So what happened? He started unloading, some people had phobic reactions and couldn't move, while some hit the deck and reached for their........wait for it.....wait for it.....

I was merely highlighting the stark contrast in sociology - I didn't say that no one had a right to own a gun, but do you honestly believe the US will improve it's gun related crime rate by allowing "everyone at age" the right to own a firearm?

Granted the UK is the most watched country in the world with more CCTV cameras per-square mile than anywhere else. But how free do I feel knowing I'm not likely to get shot at by some thug? The fact is that a 22 year old, unhinged man with access to a lethal weapon was able to shoot at UNARMED civilians. Unfortunately, none of them was carrying a firearm to shoot back, but if that was the case you would have a scene akin to the Wild West, where everyone is caught in cross-fire.

It's one thing to have a healthy debate, I welcome it, especially as I'm discussing a challenging topic with Americans on a piece of news that is still fresh. It's another to point blank attempt an insult...

I leave you with a quote from your very signature, in your humble attempt of patriotic duty to defend gun crime in your country:

"When stupidity is considered patriotism it is unsafe to be intelligent." ~ Isaac Asimov

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This political hackery has to stop. There is a DailyKos article from 2 days ago saying Giffords was DEAD to them and the word dead repeated over and over with the same "target" next to Giffords profile - so does that mean DailyKos ordered their left-wing followers to do it? Sorry, but this is a stupid argument - does this mean every time a political group targets a state or a seat in congress that we should expect murders to be taking place - has that been the history for the last century? Sit back and wait for the facts to come out. Several prominent people called for Asange's execution publicly - is he dead - was he executed?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchoolProject
Granted the UK is the most watched country in the world with more CCTV cameras per-square mile than anywhere else. But how free do I feel knowing I'm not likely to get shot at by some thug? The fact is that a 22 year old, unhinged man with access to a lethal weapon was able to shoot at UNARMED civilians.

Err, didn't the UK just have a taxi driver go on a rampage with a gun? Taxi Driver Kills 12, Wounds 25. Doesn't the UK have Six Knife Murders, Per Week? Take a way knives and people will get tossed with petrol and burned alive, take that away and they'll be strangled. Its the people, not the weapon.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
In this Video:

www.youtube.com...

It says he's a military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix

www.mepcom.army.mil...

And he says the US Govt is brainwashing its citizens by controlling 'grammar'.

This is eerie stuff. In another thread it mentions something about a bird he saw, and posted comments on someones Myspace page. Hallucination maybe, something about a comet too.

Very, very strange case.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster

I notice the irony of you defending gun laws, and attacking the UK........ When it was an American politician and several others, including a child got shot in America by an American. And then you're attacking the UK?

Unreal.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I will say this in every thread on this subject and perhaps make a new one just for it. Sarah Palin I think is the poison pill prescribed by the neoconservative Republican establishment to destroy the Tea Party movement. Her stupid crazy ignorance is just plain dangerous to anyone who listens to it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

You're spot on, it is the people behind the weapon who is the issue, I agree. Although the discussion is getting a little off-topic a little... My main gripe is that although gun crime and knife crime is present in the UK. Lessons are learnt from them. A review has been put in place surrounding the killings you mention.

Committee chairman Keith Vaz said: "Current gun law is a mess. It needs to be simplified, [and made] clear and consistent to be properly understood by both those using firearms for legitimate purposes and those in charge of enforcing the law."

My point is that (from my perspective in the UK) nothing in America is being done - It seems like anyone can purchase a gun?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

If you don't like Sarah Palin and think she ordered Loughlin to kill the congresswoman then go to here Facebook Page and let her know. I think you probably know how ridiculous it sounds but think it sounds good when you want to sway people's politics.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The gunmen has been linked back to being a member of this site...

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pancakeman

THIS THREAD!!!???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchoolProject
reply to post by ararisq

My point is that (from my perspective in the UK) nothing in America is being done - It seems like anyone can purchase a gun?

There was a TV show on Thursday here called Grey's Anatomy. The episode was called "Disarm" and was about a young college student named (are you ready?) Jared that went on a mass shooting spree. Eerie coincidence right? The answer for gun control advocates is to kill people - what better way to make a point right?

Your gun control / knife control laws won't amount to anything - human nature is human nature. You want to protect yourself then you get a gun. Without it your just a victim because if someone wants to kill you they'll use whatever is at their disposal to do it and no law is going to do away with evil. In the US we have more guns than people, we have serious criminals and we have to have weapons to protect ourselves from them - you want to see murder rates FREAKING SKYROCKET in the US - then disarm the public.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pancakeman

This unfortunate fellow appears to have all the makings of a mind control slave. From his youtube:

Books:
I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

Clearly from this favorites menu he is under a mind control technology program. I am guessing to hurt the Tea Party movement is his programming purpose. Who programmed him is anyone's guess.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join