It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you watching the beginning of a new conspiracy RIGHT NOW? - Gabrielle Giffords

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SchoolProject
Before I start with this post I would like each and everyone reading this to know that what has happened today is shocking and as I watch this from the UK, cannot understand how there are still no laws on gun sales in the US.
Thanks.
edit on 8-1-2011 by SchoolProject because: forgot 3rd link

I am sure banning guns has done a lot of good in the UK now that people need to worry about being randomly stabbed. Fact is it makes no difference if it is a gun, a knife, a baseball bat, or a bunch of marbles. If someone wants to do you harm, anything can be used as a weapon.

Back to the topic at hand, this kid (and that's what I consider him at the ripe old age of 22) clearly has some issues. The news here now is saying it appears to be politically motivated and as I here this I can not help but think back to the guy in Florida who fired a few rounds at a school board meeting before taking his own life, and I also think back to some words that Gerald Celente said, "When people lose everything and they have nothing left to lose, they lose it." and that is what I believe we are seeing. As things continue to deteriorate here in the US, I expect we will see more random acts of violence and Politicians will be right at the top of the list.

People are fed up. They have had enough. They are running out of ideas and giving up hope. As a consequence, people are fighting back with the only thing they think will make a difference- violence, and it will not work. Politicians will now use these events to further push agendas and accomplish the things they only dreamed and hoped for.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
While everyone is worried about being targeted and tarnished along with the gunmen, buying into the crap spout by the media as if conspiracies theories discussions were the cause for the gunmen to act, and also arguing about gun laws enshrined within the sacred Constitution, there are bigger questions to ask if we are to keep to the motto of this site, and that is to deny ignorance.

What was the motive of the gunman?

Who was the target and what did she represent?
=====================================

A quick search on the internet found that Dem. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was someone the far right and Corporations would hate.

1.She pusheded for health care
2. She pushed for better funding for education
3. She pushed for raising minimum wages.
4. She pushed for immigration reform and targes company hiring illegals.
5. She repealed $16b in oil subsidies to oil companys.
6. She favours renewable and solar energies.
7. She introduces bill to forbid selling air craft parts in markets.
8. She supports a stronger armed force along Mex border.
9. She supports the 2nd amendment.
10. She was Arizona's first Jewish Congresswoman.

She served on the Committee for Science and technology overseeing Energy, Environment, Space and Aeronautics. Her husband is a Space Shuttle Pilot.

-------------------
Jared Lee Loughner 22 years old:-
1. Loner, lived with parents.
2. Drug abuser.
3. Far left leaning from the type of books he keeps.
4. Signs, but not conclusive evidences, of mental instability.
5. Had an accomplice during the shooting - white middle aged male

Of course, when investigations are complete, we will all have a better picture. But based on avaliable information, Jared does not seem to have any political motivation to kill Rep. Giffords.
Nothing was stolen.
Several others were brutually murdered as well.

A person do not just simply get up one morning and start shooting people. There had been a motivation to it, even if such beliefs are wrong and stems from mental instabilities. Based on political motives, he could have targeted more far right republicans in Arizona than Dem. Rep. Giffords,if that hatred ran deep enough.

But it was during a political event that the carnage happened, to send a political message.

Based upon older profiles of lone crazed gunmen who shot up students or paserbys off the streets, such nutjobs do not expect to live, and would heavily armed themselves, to kill all and be killed in the end. Jared wanted to live, expected to live, as evident by his attempts to flee after his pathetic gun ran out of ammo.

He seems more like a hired gun on command, to take the rap.

Whoever was his accomplice, may he found and not end up on a dumpster, for he may hold a better clue as to why the senseless carnage happened.

edit on 9-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Some interesting Number Crunching's with this 9yr old Girl. Considering she was Born on THE September 11th. And were led to believe her parents just "happened" to want her to meet this Congresswoman at the time the shooting takes place...

Todays date 09/01/11

From and including: Tuesday, 11 September 2001
To, but not including : Sunday, 9 January 2011

It is 3407 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date
Alternative time units
3407 days can be converted to one of these units:

* 294,364,800 seconds
* 4,906,080 minutes
* 81,768 hours
* 486 weeks (rounded down)

When you add those numbers up it comes to

= 111

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

Wasn't "convenient." Meant to note it was an ad from Jesse Kelly, thus showing conspiracy.

'Twas late for me, I was tired.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
look...he posted on you tube...and they are not worried about being shut down...this guy was a pychopath, period. i do not fear my postings will be examined, because that nut posted a few times here on ATS. and it appears that all of the people that had posts with him, ignored him or thought he was nuts. i think that speaks pretty well for the people that DO post their comments here, and the membership in general.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join