It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I can only speculate about this thread.

Oswego stated the Alpha guys have raided his house.

After 30+ years of dealing with them I know the codes they all use.

I put that there for bonafides nothing more.

We'll see if he shows back up and is safe.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
All participants: Please review THIS POST

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
got you I just was curious about the words you chose I caught the code is what im saying and I thought mabee what you were saying is that you found the thread!

I have been searching till it isnt fun anymore. I just wish that some light come to this.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Eels - I like Birds
"I can't look at the rocket launch
The trophy wives of the astronauts
And i won't listen to their words
'cause i like
Birds

I don't care for walking downtown
Crazy auto-car gonna mow me down
Look at all the people like cows in a herd
Well, i like
Birds

If you're small and on a search
I've got a feeder for you to perch on

I can't stand in line at the store
The mean little people are such a bore
But it's alright if you act like a turd
'cause i like
Birds

If you're small and on a search
I've got a feeder for you to perch on."

And the first thing I thought of was a Phoenix rising from the ashes, along with his video backwards.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
so i finally read through everything

there is enough threads about this guy. and if oswego really did mind something im sure its new thread worthy or if anyone else finds that 'blog'. so this thread should have remained closed.
edit on 11-1-2011 by YourWrong because: didnt finish

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Are you able to see who has created double accounts etc? Are we correct in thinking that a certain member of this thread has done this?
edit on 11-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
There is a plan in motion. i had to leave home. got a meet with someone important. neighbors say my house was raided. this has destroyed my life.But maybe just maybe, i can make this the biggest story ever told.

Ok, alright. Good luck.
Oh and btw, dont let them get ya alive...

Mod Edit: Please review this thread: Communicating threats of violence on ATS. In light of recent events I would strongly suggest you don't make suggestions such as this one!
edit on 11-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by capgirl because: Violent post

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Oh sorry....=(

No more violent posts!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I think its safe to say this thread is dead.
We didnt find out the big secret.
All we know is something is comeing,
Although most of us here knew that already....
Sooner than you may think,
So please everybody,
Prepare best as you can...
Dont wait till last minute.
Stay safe, God bless

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well as it seems, this was just a hoax? I just wanted to come back by to say thanks to the people who were looking for this info. I enjoyed watching and at the end trying. I also learned a few lessons about the use of ATS. So its been a real learning experience. See you around.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Wow Close to 90 Pages....People really fell hard for this one..!

I mean really....?

LOL

I love ATS

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
first time posting on this site, please dont flame me for not coming out until now

i noticed something strange while doing some private investigating, using this thread to help with guidelines or stimulate my brain
apologies if this has been done before, anyways.

basically i typed 'nasa forums' to see if i could find nasa related forums and possibly search for jared on there, first took me to a racing forum, which isn't really what i wanted

the next forum i joined was indeed a nasa forum, and i searched a few keywords to no avail

after i typed 'classitup10' and received no cigar, i decided to try another search and in the search suggestions it said this :

Search for:

e.g. Orwell "Animal Farm" -movie

coincidence? that seems awfully strange to me, and i like to see myself as skeptic, reading most conspiracies for entertainment and as fantasy

just wondering what you guys thought of this
forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DeenUS

that.....is.....very....odd....
0.o

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

rats? whats that supposed to mean?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I woke up and decided to check this crazy thread, and I had a sudden thought I would like to share...If someone has already posted this, forgive me. I think maybe I know what JL's bird could be...a Griffin? Here is a pic and a link to Wikipedia....please read about it and you'll see what I mean. Here is a sentence from it......

According to Stephen Friar, a griffin radford's claw was believed to have medicinal properties and one of its feathers could restore sight to the blind

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a52e0b9e9e37.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 11-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: correction

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
ok, im not entirely sure how you all missed this, but somebody posted earlier about the conversation in u2u with oswego where a few peculiar youtube channels were linked

i looked through a few of them, and found the one personal youtube channel of a particularly shaggy looking user, i believe the name was bigjared420, his videos are still on youtube as of now

nothing that really lead me to believe this was the killer, so i kept my search
i believe the next channel linked was one by the name 'TheGreatPiniter'

i checked it out, it has 2 videos, one named 'Happy Birthday' and the other named 'An Announcement Regarding Our Fine Forum'

this is seriously freaking me out.

just check out the video please

edit on 11-1-2011 by DeenUS because: i think i messed up the video post, fixing it

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
another thing i noticed that was strange, not sure how it could be related though and it could just be nonsense

jim brady can be rearranged into

jmady bird

or something of the like

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DeenUS

i am going with my gut, there is no such thing as a coincidence in cases like these. Also the old saying "there are no coincidences in politics" is very fitting

there are far too many similarities to previous false flags and then some, it's "an X-file, wrapped in a cover-up and deep-fried in a paranoid conspiracy". it is like the poster child for false flag psy-op, and whilst he clearly was schitzo and may have had a unhealthy fixation with Manchurian/Mind control candidate, i think there are far to many peices to the puzzle that could not have been influenced by JLL for this whole thing to be just attributed to him. he is, so to speak, Seung-Hui Cho, Eric and Dylan, Tim Mcveigh, Ted Kaczynski, Lee Harvey Oswald etc he fits the profile to a point that TPTB hit the lottery with this one, if this wasn't a psy-op then TPTB have the luck of the irish, and i am not a gambling man but i would put money on the CIA being all over this

i have followed the whole thread and numerous others on this and other sites like everyone else, and apart from the trolling and disinfo, i think this thread and others on ATS are a shining example of what can be achieved in this community, and we are still getting so much new info and the community is doing a fantastic job and i hope it continues

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadpoolPete

uhmm, im not entirely sure what you're talking about or how it relates to what i posted, care to clarify?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
would anyone mind creating a new thread about the post i previously made about the youtube video? i really think it needs to be seen and discussed, the guy in the video really does seem to have some mental problems, while on his videos from bigjared420 he appears relatively normal

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join