It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Looks like he might have found himself a guru who used cheap personality breaking techniques, just by looking at the woman in the vid, I watched 40 sec, you can see sleep was being withheld, the guru is a total control freak like all the rest, bastard.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

I am gonna check this out right now. I am kinda upsset...I thought this thread was gonna just stop and I was gonna finally get some sleep but NOOOOO. Ugh theres no way I am sleeping now with all these new things to look into,

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Okay, so i'm skimming and up to page 67, but i was thinking. If oswando doesn't want what he has to go viral, why doesn't he phrase it in code to where it could be taken different ways?
edit on 11-1-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I definately think this destini cult fit in somewhere even if he just shared their beliefs or watched their videos he's got a shaven head like them. Then in the video where he burns the flag im certain its a mask of that character they use there are just completely wacko the more I look into them the more it makes sense

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I agree, Ive been looking around one of the web sites. Very strange indeed. Do you have a link so I can see if maybe youve come across something more informative than I have.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vadda
I have a Russian accent and look like a Russian, I am from Russia. Doesn't work that way. Find a real connection, please.

If you have an actual Russian accent you are indeed Russian, if you have what I perceive to be a Russian accent you may not be Russian, do you get the point?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

thread about scrambling or anagram

I was going to wait to post url to see if it was even valid, but did not want to be like oswego and leave people hanging. Out of respect to OP of above link, let's not flame him please
He did kind of what the OP did here, tossed it out there for others to solve and then stated due to its nature, he would not post the results (but stated he alerted the authorities) - but he left a link to an anagram solver to aid us.

Not sure if it is valid or not, but it is worth a bit of effort. I just don't know how to do a large one. Are you just scrambling words (doubt it), or all the letters? If letters, do it by word or sentence or so many letters? If by so many letters, how many? I can do a one word anagram but have no clue how to go forward on this.

Hopefully it is valid, if not then it will have tooled us in a little humiliation (good thing usually) and how to work long anagrams

Taking short nap before work
edit on 11-1-2011 by lettingyouknow because: clarify who left us hanging (not op of other thread)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The anagram is the freaking answer!!! Ughhh I really think at this point I am OUT ,this is too much.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SHABBYCAT

I agree, Ive been looking around one of the web sites. Very strange indeed. Do you have a link so I can see if maybe youve come across something more informative than I have.
I'm just listening to their videos and the main thing that stands out to me is that he dressed up as the character bernard poolman's avatar i think the bin liner on his legs was trying to look like the legs of this creature t1.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcRsFCwEhHXZOcX0uYoFl0U0Nk1yffMbZ5m-Ul_UZrFBNnA-_f1r

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
I wonder if this guy was given any prescriptions from the diversion prgrams?

Good call, ssri class of drugs widely linked to crime and suicide.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Please elaborate...where did you see biohazard? I'm confused.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Find an anagram solving program on the net and put the dang bird speech he had up at the begining of this OP and find out what it says.......I am almost positive it is the answer everyone on here was looking for. I really am kinda getting too disturbed by this stuff now. I am taking a break fromn this for a few hours so I can sleep. Unscramble the anagram!!!!! If you want the big mystery clue that this entire thread was about. I HAVE NOT unscrambled it, I just did some poking around the net about it and I am pretty sure it has some answers in it. Supposably something about a secret.??? Anyway I was just really put off by the weird crap this keeps bringing up. I am almost positive lack of sleep isnt helping me any.

link   
If any body can work out this supposed anagram please post or is oswego at it again:: You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

edit on 11-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by matrix12
could this be part of the green meteor?www.abovetopsecret.com...

NO, it's hundreds of light years away and of galactic size, as I presume you know as the poster of the link, why bother???

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

JLL might have seen this and assumed they were faking Mars!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I am pretty sure if you put all of those letters into an "anagram program" that there will be a trillion and a half results to look through.....so why dont you do it and we'll see what you come up with, eh?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

JLL might have seen this and assumed they were faking Mars!!!
thats what i was sort of thinking it was testing the rovers in arizona he could of thought he stumbled across somethig
edit on 11-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: edit

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I just wanna be clear here, I am NOT trying to lead anyone wrong. I am NOT oswego. I am Denise (shabbycat). I just found some disturbing crap about this anagram business and my gut is telling me this is the answwer. I am just so tired that I get scared when I lack sleep so now would NOT be the best time for me to be looking into any crazy scary crap. I am NOT promising ANYTHING because my intuition may be WRONG on this. Its all just very disturbing whatever the answer is.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

Don't be oswego where can i find this gut wrenching info on the anagram

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

I tried using this but i think because of the length it didn't harvest any result's www.ssynth.co.uk...

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join