It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Its already tomorrow.................no quake. I think I am safe where I am hopefully. I think. An earthquake is one of my fears. Its why I got split up from my other half , I wouldnt move to an eathquake hotspot with him. Karma better not bring an earthquake hotspot to me.!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
OMG this is too funny. Pray for poor old oswega. Man wont we feel stupid when oswega is on teevee one of these days telling us about a great chunk that broke off a meteor and is headed towards us and he will give us the life saving instructions of "start collecting food and water"

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

Just saying, its not tomorrow over here where i am, plus why would they do it in the middle of the night, its be at least after 8am or something if it does happen. Just saying could be a good chance, everytime fema says they are doing a "drill" the real thing happens..example, Haiti

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
some weird stuff just happend someone just started a thread proving tht that mugshot was faked of jared because of the eye color then all the ops info got erased then the thread got deleted.

note: i saw the info it was genuine , then it was just gone , then 2 minutes later it showed some error 404 with a biohazard
edit on 11-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

That was so freakin fabulous. Lets hope Mr.Oswega follows your instructions. Just the thought of "him" doing that stuff is wonderful for me.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I just cannot stop laughin at all that has been discussed over the infamous oswago

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Wow REALLY??? Got a link???

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

no it got deleted!!!! 3 other people were there

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

What info the infamous nas blog

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I have seen that before. chances are a mod pulled it to review the information and then once verified it will be put back or.... hoaxd

think about it that is a stiff finger pointing and ats dont need that right now

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

no some thread somone started proving that mug shot of jared was a fake because the eyecolors didnt match up to any of his other pictures thread only lasted 4 minutes why would it get deleted?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
weird i JUST got done watching the video i subscribe to the lad, lol
here

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
ok he put it back up see how long it lasts www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

no some thread somone started proving that mug shot of jared was a fake because the eyecolors didnt match up to any of his other pictures thread only lasted 4 minutes why would it get deleted?

They didn't prove the eye colors were different they were asking if they were the only one that sees it
they assumed it was a fake

its a trick of the camera and lights , a light iris can look darker

it was most likely moved to trash because it was just going to cause more gunk
on the boards, OR it was moved to a secret area that you don't know about. smile

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
88 pages later and still nothing revelant. Oswego is feeding his ego, sorry dude I lost all respect for you! Please let this thread die out, this is rediculous. It started off as a neat little fact finding mission and quickly turned to lumpy mashed potatoes. Forums like these are supposed to bring answers not chasing some guy around claimning to have knowledge he obviously doesn't. Please people preserve some dignity and let Oswego go, in a few days he will miss the lack of attention and try to post something else he knows
edit on 11-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

in reply to your 404...hehe....
hehehe

edit on 1/11/11 by kyeleigh because: wtf

nvm
super fail....something messed up....but we need to get back on track seems we hit a block wall with info.....um i guess Jareds dad is supposed to talk to officials tomorrow for the first time, that shoudl give us some insight
edit on 1/11/11 by kyeleigh because: blah

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Seeing that this thread has gone way off topic:

Closed for staff review.

Thread re-opened.

BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD PLEASE READ THIS:

A warm welcome to our new members that joined recently. It's great to jump in to a discussion immediately. BUT before you make any further posts I suggest you take another look at our Terms and Conditions (the rules).

We have a certain way of doing things on ATS, and we specifically aim for quality posts. This means NO 1-liners, NO off-topic banter and certainly NO personal attacks

And those of you that has registered multiple accounts and has been misleading our members: We will shortly be banning all socks as well as those that have been posting false information. I suggest you take the remaining time to come clear to our members while you still have posting privileges.

To our members that have been here longer: Please lead by example or use the alert function to notify staff of any problems.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join