It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Look to be honest kiddo I dont want answer to the anagram. Like I've stated, this is all too much. I am sick of it. I dont care if noone or everyone figures this out anymore. I was just trying to help. Its just a gut feeling I have on this ok. Take it or leave it. I am NOT trying to sway or lead anyone in any direction. Besides the supposed anagram there are PLENTY of other things to look into surrounding this guy. Take your pick! Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Here's my reply to another member on a much smaller, ignored thread. I don't know why you guys have not made the connection yet about the Desteni cult...

Originally posted by Deusma12
reply to post by the.lights

Strikingly similar, no?! I remembered seeing the baldies do their channeling/trance thing and doing the backwards speak and having a good laugh, but cults like that are dangerous for those who have already have a loose grasp on reality. Hell, they're poisonous to most people to begin with. I cant even imagine what someone who "has all the answers" could suggest, not necessarily to him personally, but in general. I vaguely remember hearing a few posts about them fighting back or opposing the system. (something to that effect)
Thanks again for your post. Glad to know I was the only one who saw that connection

(My reply to Desuma12)

It's intriguing to say the least. I bet once the FBI do a trawl of Laughner's computer they'll find a connection to Destini. The fact that he spoke in their 'speak', used their questioning form of logic to a ridiculously heightened degree, and then shaved his head before he did what he did. Can't be just coincidence.

Also, is it just me, or does his reference to the strange new bird look an awful lot like the weird Destini amalgam bird creature they use?

And yes, only one or two others on ATS are mentioning this connection. It seems as though the rest on here aren't interested or something. Odd for a site full of people wanting to get to the truth of a matter that they would ignore this.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

*69. It unblocks the last number that called you.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
Here's my reply to another member on a much smaller, ignored thread. I don't know why you guys have not made the connection yet about the Desteni cult...

Originally posted by Deusma12
reply to post by the.lights

Strikingly similar, no?! I remembered seeing the baldies do their channeling/trance thing and doing the backwards speak and having a good laugh, but cults like that are dangerous for those who have already have a loose grasp on reality. Hell, they're poisonous to most people to begin with. I cant even imagine what someone who "has all the answers" could suggest, not necessarily to him personally, but in general. I vaguely remember hearing a few posts about them fighting back or opposing the system. (something to that effect)
Thanks again for your post. Glad to know I was the only one who saw that connection

(My reply to Desuma12)

It's intriguing to say the least. I bet once the FBI do a trawl of Laughner's computer they'll find a connection to Destini. The fact that he spoke in their 'speak', used their questioning form of logic to a ridiculously heightened degree, and then shaved his head before he did what he did. Can't be just coincidence.

Also, is it just me, or does his reference to the strange new bird look an awful lot like the weird Destini amalgam bird creature they use?

And yes, only one or two others on ATS are mentioning this connection. It seems as though the rest on here aren't interested or something. Odd for a site full of people wanting to get to the truth of a matter that they would ignore this.
That has been discussed if u watch his flag burning video his costume is a homage to the figure bernard poolman(head of said cult) use's as his avatar pic
edit on 11-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: edit

link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
reply to post by oswego

So just say, we wont take your credit spill the beans its been 24 hrs

don't make us wait anymore

Unless all is revealed in the next few pages I reckon Oswego wants to sell his info, doubt there'll be a buyer though.

link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

I HAVE NO GUT WRENCHING INFO, WOW your kinda MEAN, I really dont like being treated in such a way. I am dealing with something in my REAL life that is draining and has NOTHING to do with this thread. post or ATS. I have spent WAYYY too much personal time here reading and messing with this and I am tired. GET IT???? I have no info concerning this crap anymore than you do. I am NOT spending ANY time doing this anagram thing. So if someone else feels like it may be something then GREAT figure it out, if not BIG DEAL!!! I just had a feeling that this was where the answer was. THATS it , nothing major no claims from me.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The costume in the burning flad video looked like a hooded pig to me. Like a mask slipknot would wear lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

I'm sorry for calling you oswego that was a bit mean but i was saying that cause i thought you might have a link or something as to what made you have this feeling

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I agree with you on this. I think this defo. needs alot of looking into. Its very curious that not mjuch is being said about this cult. hmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Other than being really weird, and bald, what is the connection to this cult? Seems like someone just pulled that one out of their ass like 30 pages ago, did anyone actually find a solid connection?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Look at this guy's avatar then look at him he's even got the horns and the white frilly bits(for want of a better term) its a exact match and then look at the stuff he believed compared to cult's theorys on life

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
MSNBC just said his preliminary hearing is in two weeks. Also, they said there IS video footage from the parking lit if the store (why not inside)? And later today they're gonna talk about what components may make up his insanity plea.

And p.s. I really don't think that desteni cult had anything to do with it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm not that good on the p.c but can somebody please put a screenshot of loughner in the flag burning video next to bernard poolmans avatar. Then you will the connection starting to appear

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

OMG hahahaha Oh yes I am so upset that you insited I might be oswego. lol If I had ANY links or further info I would post it in a heartbeat. But I guess after what happened with oswego everyone is paranoid about being taken for another 2day goose chase. All these things coming up now are very interesting. et al the cult ,the alleged anagram. It is but MY opinion that this all should be looked into further because it seems to make sense that it could lead to the very answers people were after these past days. Anyway Im off to sleep. If I dont chill on how much time I am spending reading this crap My family is gonna be upset with me. lol

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

as far as I know nobody really looked at it. I think it merits a bit of research simply because it seems (on the surface) to fit in with this, then it also doesnt so its kind of something thats I think needs to be looked at and eliminated. If necessary.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
OP,

Jared Loughner was known to make ridiculous statements like this. He acted like he was some kind of philosophical genius; in reality, Jared Loughner is a complete moron. Let me give you an example:

Terrorist
If I define terrorist then a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.
I define terrorist.
Thus, a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.
If you call me a terrorist then the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem.
You call me a terrorist.
Thus, the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem.

This is not logical.

Wikipedia defines an Ad Hominem argument:

Ad hominem abuse (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to invalidate his or her argument, but can also involve pointing out factual but ostensible character flaws or actions which are irrelevant to the opponent's argument. This tactic is logically fallacious because insults and even true negative facts about the opponent's personal character have nothing to do with the logical merits of the opponent's arguments or assertions.

Jared Loughner defined a "Terrorist" as "a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon." Does Jared fit this description, or not? I'd say, after shooting a political figure directly in the head, he most definitely qualifies. There is nothing Ad Hominem about calling Jared Loughner exactly what he is - a terrorist.

Now, I have said all of that to say this:

Please do not give this creep the satisfaction of immortalizing his incoherent babble as anything other than meaningless garbage. Jared was a known user of Marijuana. Like it or not, Marijuana is a mild hallucinogen. So, my best guesses are as follows regarding his "bird experience":

1. He was trying to make a philosophical / political statement through incoherent, figurative language.

2. He was stoned out of his mind.

3. Maybe both.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Trust me compare this picture
to a screen shot of loughner then you will see what im on about its a exact match

link   
reply to post by Thepreye

hahaha I was thinking more along the lines of 10. I have a experience with children and that is the age Id cut off for knowing better. lol

link   
a couple of interesting threads

Jared Loughner went to high school in an AZ town with a small CIA airfield
www.abovetopsecret.com...

check it out on google earth/maps, looks very active and was/is an established wholly owned cia front

32° 30′ 35″ N, 111° 19′ 31″ W

edit - thanks general awesome fixed the link cheers guy

Google Maps link of Marana Air Field

Virginia: Resolution to Introduce ALTERNATIVE Currency
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"The first bill introduced to have a plan B for when the federal reserve notes finally crash. The writing is on the wall people"

check the rest off link for more

edit on 11-1-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join