It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here's the deal:

If this information REALLY exists (which I doubt at this point), it's ON THE INTERNET. The police department, FBI, etc. etc. are equipped with techies with far more expensive equipment than any of us have. They've likely already found whatever it is you're talking about, and if they haven't, you can bet they will any moment.

You've given away everything but a link, essentially. Just hand it over, already.

Like the previous poster said, it's becoming clear that you're a troll.

link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Reminds me of people hoarding cam whore vids on the chans lol. Post a screenshot and dangle it about while they get 349583405 pages of people begging, while the OP laughs about it.

link   
The media is starting to heat things up with their disclosure that the 9YO girl was born on 9/11 and considered it a Holiday.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by stupid girl

yes. one talking about future events , one that described future events , that ended in an argument

Big guess here:

someone told him 2012 was real but it starts in 2011 with gov doing population control.
when people start fighting back, some event makes 9/11 look small compaired to what will happen
and anyone that knows about it before it happenes will either die or go crazy

link   
Okay, here's the deal. For the guy with the super secret website. Call me. My phone number is 970-231-0169. Don't worry, this is a pre-paid phone, paid in cash, activated with a key that I paid cash for, etc. It's not traceable to me. In fact, I don't even live in the 970 area. So, call me. Give me the link, and I'll make sure everyone on here can get the information...if it truly exists. I'm calling your bluff now. All in!

link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Hahaha you are so correct there my friend.

link   
reply to post by oswego

If you have info and trying to hide it the government can still go through your ip address and find you ... so spill the beans

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

i do not know the shooter. and this is not a joke not at all in the least. wehat was revealed in the blog sounds insane but what makes it shocking is it was gibbs talking which would bring credibility to the subject matter

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ckstarling

C'mon. It's as least as fun as us being the kids to the parents having a conversation and pretending we're not in the room. Rodney Dangerfield Syndrome, here I come!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

noone is laughing and im not dangling anything ! i even asked how to shut this thread down , you should know your the one who answerd the question , i am not a troll , this is not a joke .

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

LMFAO i think i just pi..ed in my pants

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by TKDRL

noone is laughing and im not dangling anything ! i even asked how to shut this thread down , you should know your the one who answerd the question , i am not a troll , this is not a joke .

Then call me and give me the link. 970-231-0169
I'll answer, and give you my ATS name for a password, so you know it's me. All in!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

You are saying you have information we need to know, but will not put a link. I would call that dangling, obviously I don't know if you are laughing, but my money would be on yes.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Don't worry, K. It'll be plastered all over the newspapers tomorrow morning. I mean it's certainly being described as big-time news, no?

Or not. Maybe it's our destiny that world-changing news shall be restricted, in perpetuity, to only a couple of brand-spankin'-new members of ye olde infamous ATS!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

You're not the only "stupid person".

I have followed every one of the hints, read each word on each of the sites, but nothing jumped out at me as being particularly revelatory.

There are far too many views expressed on the sites given as hints to be able to easily discern "the secret". Or maybe I just lack the necessary skills.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
this connected to the guy who died in december?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh yay another new member, I say we ignore new people till this dies down lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckstarling
Here's the deal:

If this information REALLY exists (which I doubt at this point), it's ON THE INTERNET. The police department, FBI, etc. etc. are equipped with techies with far more expensive equipment than any of us have. They've likely already found whatever it is you're talking about, and if they haven't, you can bet they will any moment.

You've given away everything but a link, essentially. Just hand it over, already.

Like the previous poster said, it's becoming clear that you're a troll.

Not sure I agree with the troll part, but the rest is right on.

Something must have really spooked the OP for him not to post the link. Or he's a troll. I'm betting the first one.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

This is hilarious..I am confuzzled. I have no idea, my browser is a gonner...people are messaging me about 2102 (which is fine by the way, I just do not know why). Wait! I can get to the bottom of this. Back atcha later.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Is this written in code because I don't understand ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join