It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
angel i didnt get your reply can you please put it in another way?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

I have been shot three times and caught metal to the face....I don't think I will be scared to post a post that is already on the internet.....on the internet.

link   

Originally posted by oswego
label me what you will, but i swear to everyone this is no joke and if you had this info you would not just post it up either you would be telling everyone you know that you trust offline.

But everyone I trust I now contact through email, I guess I'm out of the info knowing

link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by oswego

I have no friends, family or anyone that would care if I was iced. If it is good info I will not only spread it here, but I will spread it through facebook and myspace as well. I don't fear anything they could do to me.

They can't do anything to you.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Zefflin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper12Kills
reply to post by oswego

I have been shot three times and caught metal to the face....I don't think I will be scared to post a post that is already on the internet.....on the internet.

Just don't post a friggin' picture of yourself, Devil Dog! You'll scare the livin' hell out of the Mary's on here. Oooooh, rah! You know I gotta give you crap.

link   
reply to post by stupid girl

yes. one talking about future events , one that described future events , that ended in an argument

link   
what is vic?

link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I'm with you, Stupid. We need a little extra attention, don't we?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
what is vic?

Victim

link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Lmfao I made love with a polar bear and have the tape to prove it but i can't show you....

link   

label me what you will, but i swear to everyone this is no joke and if you had this info you would not just post it up either you would be telling everyone you know that you trust offline.

then just tell us where to find the info
if this is something that we need to know, I want to figure out what it is
my baby isn't due until summer, so I'd like to know if it's going to even have the chance to be born or not.

is that worth a U2U?

link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
I don't really like the idea of getting involved because of the nature of the situation, but as a person who is super empathetic towards others, I like to understand the reasoning behind other's actions. With that being said, I want to know why these people lost their lives today. Why did he do this? And what is he trying to tell us? What if he is not crazy? What if he left clues and hidden messages in all of his videos and posts? What if these mistakes in grammar and numbers and riddles all fit together to reveal a message that only the "literate" would be able to understand? Think about it. This guy was in the military right? Maybe he learned things that didn't sit well with him. And maybe he wants some one to decode his message. After looking at his youtube page today, I got the notion that maybe it was set up that way for a reason. I honestly think this guy could be a lot more sane and organized than we give him credit for. I'm not falling for the insanity plea bullish. He planned this. You can tell. It was well thought out and organized. He had to set up all his videos, and posts in a manner that would help decode his message. I like a good mystery, so I've been trying to figure this out, but I'm not really sure where to take it. That's why I'm posting this. There are some down right brilliant people on ATS and I'm sure if we all worked together, we could figure it out.... So anyone feel like pulling a scooby-doo???

We think alike.............

link   
angel was the more part of the info you spoke about from the same source?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I do have a big gash on my right jaw....i mean a BIG one....one ugly sob right here brother.

link   

angel was the more part of the info you spoke about from the same source?

Not fun to be toyed with, eh?

link   
Ok, apparently in the 30 minutes it took me to drive home from work and log back onto ATS a few people started sipping the bong water, because this thread got really strange really fast. Again, I mentioned earlier that some of the people posting in this thread were fairly new to ATS. Obviously that includes the OP and he and a few others seem to either think this is a joke, or they know the shooter a little better than they are letting on. This $hit got real retarded real fast.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am not finding it and getting highly irrated
there are like at least 356,000 pages and all seem to be recent like news blogs....bah...we all already know nothing good is too come...this sucks

link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

i take it you don't wanna see my polar bear vid?

link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

I'm an ugly bastard too. No worries there. It's good to be ugly, we can never lose a fight. What, are they going to break our nose, make us any worse? I think not. HA!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ckstarling

noone is toying with anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join