It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
geez what did yall find? i feel left out and those key words lead me no where so far.....

link   

Originally posted by oswego
im not going to put that info up angel if you want to that's on you.

reply to post by angelwrangler

no i havent gotten any from you but like 20 from other people, i havent sent you anything do not tell anyone nonone online how do you close a thread?

So which is it go ahead and tell or don't tell ,
And if you want this thread closed now why not just spill the beans

link   
Well, it was mildly interesting that some Google search site that covered this shooting (using the key words provided by our revered OP), as well as 2012 mumbo jumbo and magnetic pole shifting detritus was stopped by the browser because it is "an attack site."

link   
reply to post by stupid girl

i havent tried yet, looks like its not worth the risk
ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
So, there's a super secret place with all this real information and revelations of the 2nd coming of Christ or something silly like that, but no evidence whatsoever, yet you want us to just take your word for it. Here's a hint, it's called "Cute PDFWriter". Google it, install it, and go to your "super secret site" and print it to PDF. Also, there is a "Print Screen" key. It comes standard on every keyboard. Print screen the page. Then, post the info on Photobucket or something similar, and share it. If not, you're simply full of crap. Period.

WTF???
repeat
repeat

link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
has anyone not in the loop figured out the 2012 vic shooter blog clue?

am I the only stupid person?

As I assume that if this information does indeed exist and is on the earth-shattering magnitude the poster(s) make it out to be, I'd know it when I see it. So no, I haven't. Getting annoyed.

link   
I think we are getting our legs pulled here now. Maybe this is one of those channers having a bit of fun with us.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

This might not be anything but remember a few months ago when someone was posting on ATS as the something MAN MAN, I cant remember his name, he said that we will all find out something very soon..he had some kind of code also, it was very mysterious but alot of people thought it to be authentic...anyone remember this ???
It just reminded me of this shooter for some reason.............

link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

i assure you i am not full of crap. i found a blog that has a shocking conversation between the vic and the shooter and its not faked and from a credible place , im done think what you will the clues are out there .

link   
10 bucks the predicted earthquake on 1/11/11 will destroy the Vatican? Anyone?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
has anyone not in the loop figured out the 2012 vic shooter blog clue?

am I the only stupid person?

LOL. Someone is saying there's something on the internet that they can't tell you where it is or what is, but you can find it on the internet...only they can't post it on another internet site....even though it's already on the internet.

And of course, it's probably been taken down by now...

LOL gotta love ATS. I will say though, for 32 or so pages, this was interesting and didn't get ridiculous. Sadly though, all things must end.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zefflin

not even close.

link   

reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

i assure you i am not full of crap. i found a blog that has a shocking conversation between the vic and the shooter and its not faked and from a credible place , im done think what you will the clues are out there .

Well, I have a set of balls, so feel free to send me a PM or something. I'll download it, and post it.

link   
reply to post by Zefflin

Lmao let's make like a polar bear and break the ice.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I second that.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
label me what you will, but i swear to everyone this is no joke and if you had this info you would not just post it up either you would be telling everyone you know that you trust offline.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Zefflin

not even close.

Just throwing it out there.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

I have no friends, family or anyone that would care if I was iced. If it is good info I will not only spread it here, but I will spread it through facebook and myspace as well. I don't fear anything they could do to me.

link   
reply to post by oswego

So there's a blog by Gifford with a conversation between her & JLL?

Circle one:

Yes
No
Maybe

link   
I have a secret gold mine. Seriously, it's got about $100,000,000,000,000,000 worth of gold. It's even been pressed by aliens into bars. I just need one person to help. Sorry, I can't post the location here, or the aliens will butt probe me.

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join