It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamuelDemocritus
WTH does this mean? thetldr.com.../topic/54928-my-dear-umbilical-blisters-i-would-like-to-clarify-that-this-is-not-a-move-targeted-at-you/

And is Haze possibly JLL, Haze references Pintopia and is in a group called Tilders.

Also a facebook group called Umbilical Blisters is apparently a fan group of the rock band Mars Volta. Not sure what that has to do with anything or if they are the Umbis in question.

YES! I bet those are the Umbis. JLL went to see Mars Volta with a friend, they talk about it in the article below:

"In October 2008, Tierney was living in Phoenix, and Loughner came to visit. They went to see a Mars Volta concert with friends, and Tierney was surprised when Loughner said he had quit partying 'completely.'"

Article

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
go down half way

24 december jared loughner posted a new bullitin

My coundown!@ no one read this@!$
media.midwayusa.com...
check out the picture

edit on 11-1-2011 by rushunt because: (no reason given)
the link didnt work when i tried it

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by FreeSafety

I am not going crazy here. That mugshot is Glenn Beck. JLL has no moles whatsoever in the myspace pic. Study those photos side by side. The moles are in the exact same place on both, the lighting is the same. And look at the photo of JLL, those aren't real ears. The top of your ears line up with the outer corner of your eye unless you have down syndrome. His ears are too low to be real in that photo. It's a fake you guys.

Not only the moles, look at thenose as well as the lower left lip. There are a couple of odd scars on the left lip that would be way too coincidental for two different people to have.

I'm not sure that picture of Beck wasn't doctored though, so I can't say the media's pic of Loughner is Beck minus hair....going to look at the pic again. Something is odd.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Someone going to start a new thread on this one?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The problem is, pictures in the media are always doctored in some way.... If only to just clone out blemishes, color corect etc.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
try again I fixed it

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSafety

I am not going crazy here. That mugshot is Glenn Beck. JLL has no moles whatsoever in the myspace pic. Study those photos side by side. The moles are in the exact same place on both, the lighting is the same. And look at the photo of JLL, those aren't real ears. The top of your ears line up with the outer corner of your eye unless you have down syndrome. His ears are too low to be real in that photo. It's a fake you guys.

Not only the moles, look at thenose as well as the lower left lip. There are a couple of odd scars on the left lip that would be way too coincidental for two different people to have.

I'm not sure that picture of Beck wasn't doctored though, so I can't say the media's pic of Loughner is Beck minus hair....going to look at the pic again. Something is odd.
it had to be doctored- i mean let's be real--but it is spooky!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSafety

reply to post by urgreatestcYn

Who is the guy in the right hand photo? That is definitely the same person in that mugshot. Same moles, eye shape, everything is a match. Anyone know who he is?

Yes, it's Glenn Beck.

and you're absolutely right, they look identical...except one has hair.

This is what he's talking about, guys.

Now THIS would be some ATS stuff...

I have just wasted my time checking this out and reading your post, the pic you have linked is an obvious photoshop job.....i mean what is the point?

here is the very same pic thats NOT been photoshoped Glen Beck Picture

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
try again I fixed it
i must be a dimwit- it is saying webpage not found (i got the same message when i tried clicked on the link from his myspace page too (the one on animal)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

The problem is, pictures in the media are always doctored in some way.... If only to just clone out blemishes, color corect etc.

Yeah. That's why it's hard to verify the pic of Beck, it's nearly impossible to find a pic of him where he isn't in make-up or have blemishes corrected, et cetera.

I'm trying to find out if someone did one of those overlays and put parts of the alleged JLL photo over Beck, or what the deal is.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDofENGLAND
Is this oswego final laugh at us www.youtube.com.../a/f/2/Ci-E5jYlrC0 it might be legit if it is he has found the exact bird it could be oswego though
admin please delete the above quoted post some how the lin came out wrong and it wont let me edit

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by coffeesniffer

I have just wasted my time checking this out and reading your post, the pic you have linked is an obvious photoshop job.....i mean what is the point?

here is the very same pic thats NOT been photoshoped Glen Beck Picture

Not my problem if you wasted your time. I didn't tell you to read it.

It was posted elsewhere, someone linked it here and asked if anyone know who it was, I looked and posted it here.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thank God. Totally forgot the photoshop bit. Going on very little sleep. Sorry all. Glad we figured that out fast.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I read something on your link. Something about him seeing a transvestite for the first time...well got me thinking maybe and I thought this yesterday neither male or female on his bird poem...well he reminds me of Chris Crocker (u tube him) not the Batman "Joker" just maybe JLL is hermaphrodite...now I know it seems out there but anything is possible at this point. And also on the rambling video..look at his pupils first thing that comes to mind is Ecstasy pills. Large pupils. I know it is far fetched but it seems logical to me. JLL has more demonds than we think. I am a lesbian and Chris Crocker was the first thing that came to mind. JLL had sexuality issues...also mentioned on you your link was something JLL posted about girls and prositution. He is not into girlfriends.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
funny thing is I said that sometime back he looks like chris crocker

and on his facebook/myspace it said interested in Male

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Mod fixed it...Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I dont remember atributing blame, no i deffinatly didnt do that! I simply stated that reading your post and going off to check its authenticity was a waste of time.....perhaps you could do us ALL a favour next time and spend five mins checking what your post even if as you say your just linking someone else's stuff.

Sorry to everyone else for going off topic but when peeps just post rubbish without looking into it I get annoyed, especialy when like in this case it would take just a simple search for Glen Beck images.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by controldiction

yeh i think TOO far out lol.
There can be 10000 theories for every subject.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by metodex
reply to post by controldiction

yeh i think TOO far out lol.
There can be 10000 theories for every subject.
And with people like oswego involved we got conspiracys with in conspiracys

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

So maybe the not being a male or female part of his little bird poem is HIM. And He is Pintsize he admited it in the rambling video...I dont think any one read my post when i mentioned it. And also about Oswego sound like Oswelo

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join