It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by M3T4LH34D

OMG HAVE MERCY!!!!! Pterodactyls????!!!!!!!! Just when I think I have heard it all....oh wait.......not just (extinct) Pterodactyls, but Pterodactyls which work for Nasa, fly to outer space. AND can disguise themselves as human???

edit on 11-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

Basicly yes but if it is the cockatrice do you think belvedere castle could be connected its a observatory and use to be a weather station

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
look all of the vitims including the 9 yearold are connected !!www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

im just putting these questions out there if there is any chance Jared is not insane..

after all this thread is called jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

OMG HAVE MERCY!!!!! Pterodactyls????!!!!!!!! Just when I think I have heard it all....oh wait.......not just (extinct) Pterodactyls, but Pterodactyls which work for Nasa, fly to outer space. AND can disguise themselves as human???

you guys do know they make R/C models of these birds right?

www.randrmodelaircraft.com...

An article about Paul MacCready's model flight:

www.nytimes.com...

Remember the one from the movie "Wargames"? It is entirely possible that he might have seen one of those. This is just pure speculation of course. But it is interesting that they have and definitely can make those.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes I know...I apologize if it sounded like I was picking on you. It's just that there has been so much bull**** going on in this thread (like you attested to) I guess it is making me cranky LOL! Please accept my apologies.....I'm normally not like that, this thread has me exasperated....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
look all of the vitims of the shhoting are linked! they all attended the ymca Tuscan so there deaths were not random they were all targets www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I'm following up on that "Umbi" / "Umbilical Blisters" Facebook group who are fans of Mars Volta which Jared and his friend Tierney went to see. Check out this interesting Mars Volta Birdman picture... Mars Volta Birdman

Their lyrics are bizzarre and apparently their 2007 Album has to do with an experience where playing with a Ouija type device resulted in bad stuff and nearly destroyed the band. I wonder if some of his delusions are flirting with the ideas/imagery in the music. His MySpace page indicates he is interested in a cult. His back yard has cult-like stuff in the shed (skull, candles). Also, although I don't remember how it came on the radar, I still think the Destini cult may be the one he found - I looked around their site and they talk about language and currency which are certainly two topics he references a lot in his ravings.

Gwynnhwyfar

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Its a downward spiral the more you dig the more you find that you wish you hadnt.
but like a trian wreck we all sit here and stare lol

1 thing really bugs me.
manny people have chased it back to that argument
and I cannot find it. no one can
but it has been referanced by many

3 people here have made the connection
(well you know mabee)

but it is referanced in many many circles
even those tdlr emo kids talked about it.
does it tie anything together ?????
but I want to see it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

You're not the only one, I wanna see this thing too if it even exists.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I am honestly going to ignore any more crazy ass theories that don't have any evidence lol. Can't believe I wasted so much time trying to find that damn myth blog.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone thinks the Wheeler case and this are connected somehow. As was mentioned earlier, after the shooting, the media just forgot all about it! I tried to find info for my thread www.abovetopsecret.com... I cannot find anything past January 7th. They were all over it (the Wheeler murder) until the shooting. It's like it just dropped off the radar....Just wondering what you all think. Could there be a connection? I'm trying to see if I can find a common link.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
We need to go back to where we started..."A weird bird". We have not talked about why this thread was started in the first place.

the word BEAK for instance: The beak, bill or rostrum is an external anatomical structure of birds which is used for eating and for grooming, MANIPULATING OBJECTS, killing prey, probing for food, courtship and feeding young. The term beak is also used to refer to a similar mouthpart in some Ornithischian dinosaurs, monotremes, cephalopods, cetaceans, pufferfishes, turtles, Anuran tadpoles and sirens.

The terms 'beak' and 'BILL' are interchangeable, although the former was formerly restricted to hooked beaks of birds of prey and parrots.

You shouldn't be afraid of the "STARS". Look up "star network" on wikipedia. Maybe there is more than one Jared. Like that missile launcher they found in the dumpster. Stars may mean that he is not alone in this.

I know I am grasping at straws but maybe we are looking at things too deeply. I am gonna tear this weird bird thing apart. Trying to look at it in a different light. I hope you all will follow. Look at it in your own way and bring forth some ideas. I feel we just went a whole new direction we need to go back and maybe Oswego
is trying to tell us something and had as much patience with us that JLL did.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Mars Volta
"Since emerging from the ashes of El Paso's lauded and lamented At the Drive-In (who also played BIG DAY OUT way back when) in 2001, composer and guitarist Omar Rodriguez-Lopez and incredibly dexterous vocalist Cedric Bixler-Zavala have followed their muse in whichever direction it takes them; so far the journey has been the ride of the creative lifetime' myspace
( Since emerging from the ashes

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

well the jared murders are related www.washingtonpost.com... maybe there will yet come a wheeler connection also

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I agree I too have wasted much time however like I said this blog is talked about freely in post and in anything you look at however no links ....hmmm

I dont want to jump off that this is the end of the world stuff
I just want to read that damn blogg
edit on 11-1-2011 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I am beginning to wonder how many of these new people are really some MSM people, trying to see how crazy they can get us to sound in a single thread. Too many new people, starting new threads that seem designed to bring out the worst of everyone lol. Could be just paranoia too

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I was wondering if anyone thinks the Wheeler case and this are connected somehow. As was mentioned earlier, after the shooting, the media just forgot all about it! I tried to find info for my thread www.abovetopsecret.com... I cannot find anything past January 7th. They were all over it (the Wheeler murder) until the shooting. It's like it just dropped off the radar....Just wondering what you all think. Could there be a connection? I'm trying to see if I can find a common link.

Sorry but i havent had time to go through your thread yet, did ye know that a taxi driver was involved in both cases! i've seen it mentioned on another forum (maybe this is summit else i can search for)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Some more......

"The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body."

Praseodymium - from the Greek "prasios", meaning leek-"GREEN", and "didymos", meaning "TWIN" (Rare-earth magnets, LASERS , core material for carbon arc lighting, colourant in glasses and enamels, additive in Didymium glass used in welding goggles,[4] ferrocerium firesteel (flint) products.

TWIN....hmmmm...didnt Nasa put something out about a new rocky planet like the earth.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I know that he was wearing a mask in the flag burning video, but when he has the popup about "do you see the bird on my shoulder", the way he is turned, he looks similar to that Mars Volta Birdman picture. Maybe, he made the video, then was watching it back and it reminded him of the birdman (which seems to be a popular Mars Volta image on t-shirts and stuff) so edited his video to add the popup and paste his bird on the shoulder comment from MySpace as well, since it fit into the theme. In the case of the Mars Volta birdman, the bird on the shoulder is the whole head, and it doesn't fit the rest of the imagery as far as coloring, one eye, etc. I just thought it looked similar to his costume in the video and might be an image he is familiar with from the band he likes.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join