It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Here is an undoctored side by side. I am still wondering how much the media messed with the mugshot before publishing it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by coffeesniffer
reply to post by FreeSafety

I dont remember atributing blame, no i deffinatly didnt do that! I simply stated that reading your post and going off to check its authenticity was a waste of time.....perhaps you could do us ALL a favour next time and spend five mins checking what your post even if as you say your just linking someone else's stuff.

Sorry to everyone else for going off topic but when peeps just post rubbish without looking into it I get annoyed, especialy when like in this case it would take just a simple search for Glen Beck images.

I simply answered a question, and linked to the image the question was regarding. Everyone else is just as capable of looking for themselves as I am.

As I posted it, I was checking other images as well to see if that one was real. Note my other posts in this thread about whether the photo was doctored, and how it's difficult to find a truly untampered image of a celeb. I have no experience with photo tampering, don't know a thing about it....which is one reason I posted it, lots of people on this site can spot a tampered photo from a mile away.

We may have taken each other's posts wrong. Anyway, no harm, no foul.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
this sucks i havent been keeping up because a mod shut the thread down why is it back up i have so much to catch up on now has oswego been back?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Oh God.......I have heard it ALL NOW!!!!
This thread is crazy!
Not you Rushunt....the thread I mean. I can't stop laughing about the blue "symbols" hehe

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Nope, and in fact I take it back. According to Wikipedia at least, you are right, it was a CIA base at least at one time. I never would have guessed. I was there in March of 1977 and 1978 and it looked like any other Air Force base I had been on. We stayed in visiting officer's quarters which was in what looked like an old hotel. Good on you for making me defend my subjective, incorrect assumption.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I posted earlier about pretty much the same thing except I said a Griffin....which has mystical and military significance....sometimes depicted as having "armor" like skin or scales.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
funny thing is I said that sometime back he looks like chris crocker

and on his facebook/myspace it said interested in Male

This is correct, I noticed too that his facebook said he was interested in Males.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This threads just draws me in i dont know why maybe its a oswego psy-ops... lols I haven't even watched eastenders for 2 days lol I need answers and some body said in his mug shot he looked buzzin of e's i tottaly agree just look at how big his pupils are

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
HEADS UP....CNN...the parents of JLL are about to have a press conference outside the home...."soon" They have a podium set up in front of the house.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Damn I hope someone posts it to youtube lol. I shot my TV a few months back lmao.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSafety

I think your right, it was a long day at work and i got on my high horse lol like you said no harm done

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

Same here, I keep finding myself coming back in here, and there is 20 new pages to read through every time and I keep getting sidetracked by that and not doing further research into Jareds cryptic writing, psy ops indeed.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed on this thread, is the large amount of spyware I am picking up. I have been cleaning it out and coming back to just this thread afterwards and getting more to remove then normal.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

They probably will....I can't wait to hear from them...there have been 2 descriptions of them....one was they are nutty recluses barricading themselves in the home and giving the FBI a hard time, and one that they are devastated and cooperative.....I'll post after I see it and fill you in o.k.?
edit on 11-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: correction

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hate to say this but trying to follow this thread is doing my head in.. and its not trying to understand Jareds motives, its trying to follow you guys and the last 40 pages of discussion

you guys are stuck in a loop, if this thread is going anywhere everything you need to know is right in front of you

sorry i didnt post this earlier but its hard to get a word in (i just skipped 20 pages) there has been so many disinfo agents involved in this thread i figured i should weigh in with a fresh perspective

NASA have lied to us all along space flight is impossible, for humans.. thats why they use space going pterodactyls that put satallites or other manned (birded) missions into space

www.associatedcontent.com...

my guess is that Jared has seen one of these birds performing a task and it has blown his mind.. was it confirmed that he has been diagnosed with a medical condition? and did that happen before or after he witnessed something

then there was the guy in Utah on Christmas day.. he was apparently normal and it was out of character for him to be running around a temple well armed and acting crazy, seems to me as he almost became dinner and wanted to get into that tower for his protection and/or to kill this threat, and he was shot no questions asked

www.deseretnews.com...

i have posted the link again for you.. it was posted earlier in this thread by someone (if my links dont work its the first time i have tried this)

i have never seen a pterodactyl to know if they have grey scales or their beaks are green or they have 4 toes on their feet but im guessing that they do.. do they have the ability to disguise themselves as humans? maybe these are the reptilians we have been hearing about that control us and grow us for food

was one of the people killed by Jared a reptillian? did he find out that there would be a bird there that day but was unsure of his exact target therefore took out as many people as possible? or was he sleeper agent that was sent in there by someone else? if that is the case are the killings just politically motivated and Jareds task was to appear as a crazy loner or are there other forces trying to rid us of the reptillian threat? Is Gabrielle Giffords and her astronaut husband the 2 headed beast quoted from the bible?

i have more questions but trying to put them all down at once is making my head spin

anyways time will tell

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by M3T4LH34D

I gotta say, somehow the pterodactyl theory never struck me until now.

Maybe Jared's supposed argument on the elusive blog with Giffords was about them and the CIA wanted her taken out or injured enough to be silenced (since a news report a day or two ago said the bullet went through the part of her brain that controls speech)?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by coffeesniffer

I think your right, it was a long day at work and i got on my high horse lol like you said no harm done

I was kind of snippy as well. Snow day, needed to be at work, but couldn't get there. Been on here all day researching, brain's fried.

My apologies, friend.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
To update:

oswego didn't show up via my instructions here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and Ken the blue Prius driver was mildly disappointed.

Anyways, on topic...I think that the mask resembles this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/133b9c382e9e.jpg[/atsimg]

...strange indeed.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

well your comment spun my head around again.. maybe the bible was written by reptilians and the 2 headed beast was about to expose them.. all praise the mighty dragon

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Hell, I woulda had a hard time following your directions, especially after following this thread for 102 pages!!!! That was an entertaining read, very descriptive....

What happened to the poster who talked to Oswego on the phone?

And I think the cockatrice is very close to what jared saw, if what he saw was the cockatrice then that is very close....am I doing it right?

The Pterodactyl theory sounds plausible, Jurassic Park? A friend of mine in central TX swore she saw a Ptero flying down a creek, broad daylight - described it as "a bird without feathers" and was totally freaked. This was in the '80's.

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join