It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Yes it is.. I had a hunch that the castle was also used in his Pinetopia Facebook photo. ( his head on flagpole ).
Sadly, just another dead end.

I think everyone is onto something with the WOW connection though... Wouldnt be hard to believe that a powerless loner in real life would rather live in a fantasy land.Of course, that is too neat a package for me, considering a schizo tied the bow..

Going back to gaming... All of his fans on facebook tie into gaming in one way or another.. Either COD or WOW...

One thing I find weird is the TDLR site... Not one mention of him on there since the shooting.. You would think that one of them would have connected the dots and mentioned by now. There are alot of cross threads between PINETOPIA and GLP, you would think one of them would have pieced this together by now...

On the Oswego front... The only thing I could find is Giffords Congressional website... There are hot links on it to each of the subcommittees she served on.. All the hot links work except the one that links to Space and Science.When I click on that link I get a weird error that I have not seen before.. Maybe, TPTB erased what Oswego was referring to or maybe Oswego found the error before anyone else and decided that it would be a great center point in the circle jerk he created... Who knows...

On a lighter note... This was an awesome stalk..I have been a long time lurker, but this thread just pulled me in somehow and prompted me to get fitted for my tin foil hat...

Oh, one more thing, If Anyone has a program for the Anagram decoding please link it.. Spent an hour trying to piece in the lines from his ramblings to find jack crap..Most online software has a character limit and it is, for the most part, annoying...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by rushunt

Could be just paranoia too

My parents are old hippies, they always said "NO you're not paranoid and YES you're being watched...."

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

YES! I thought that too....like they want to see what kinds of things we will fall for....FINALLY the press conference is on CNN...they will read a statement from JLL's parents.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
why is everyone ignoring this story lol www.washingtonpost.com... all the victims attended the ymca even the little girl

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I read it earlier but there not that closely linked

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I hope someone is listening to me I think i am on to something. JLL loves to play on words.

"It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris". I still think this is gods nebula.
"The bird feet are the same as a woodpeckers" I looked at picks of wood pecker feet...it remindedme of Talons.

TALON (database)From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
TALON (Threat and Local Observation Notice), is a database maintained by the United States Air Force after the September 11th terrorist attacks. It was authorised for creation in 2002 by Deputy Defense Secretary Paul D. Wolfowitz, in order to collect and evaluate information about possible threats to U.S. servicemembers and civilian workers in the US and at overseas military installations.[1] The database included lists of anti-war groups and people who have attended anti-war rallies.[2] TALON reports are collected by various US Defense Department agencies including law enforcement, intelligence, counterintelligence and security, and are analyzed by a Pentagon agency, the Counterintelligence Field Activity. CIFA has existed since 2004, and its size and budget are secret.[3]

On August 21, 2007, the US Defense Department announced that it would shut down the database, as the database had been criticized for gathering information on peace activists and other political activists who posed no credible threat, but who had been one topic of this database due to their political views.[4] The department is working on a new system which would replace TALON, but for the time being, information on force protection threats will be handled by the FBI’s Guardian reporting system.[1]

[edit] See also

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by controldiction
"The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body."

Another thing about that rant - he contradicts himself, saying it is the rarest bird but also the only of its kind - which is it? Is it rare or the only one?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

Look up rare earth....well you dont have to I already did my previouse posts.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by controldiction

The only possible way I can make sense of that is:

* God's Eye nebula - space

* TALON - US military

* Military space program?

Dunno, just trying to interpret things as basically as I can there without reading too much into it. I would've speculated maybe Jared had anti-war leanings and was being watched by TALON at one point but since we don't know much background info I wouldn't think much of that.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Seeing that this thread has gone way off topic:

Closed for staff review.

Thread re-opened.

BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD PLEASE READ THIS:

A warm welcome to our new members that joined recently. It's great to jump in to a discussion immediately. BUT before you make any further posts I suggest you take another look at our Terms and Conditions (the rules).

We have a certain way of doing things on ATS, and we specifically aim for quality posts. This means NO 1-liners, NO off-topic banter and certainly NO personal attacks

And those of you that has registered multiple accounts and has been misleading our members: We will shortly be banning all socks as well as those that have been posting false information. I suggest you take the remaining time to come clear to our members while you still have posting privileges.

To our members that have been here longer: Please lead by example or use the alert function to notify staff of any problems.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

I think there is some very telling information in this message by a mod. Everyone should read this befor continuing. I mean what does it mean???? Is it reference to oswego????

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
BTW.....Where is Oswego?? That really irks me, that he won't come to his own thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Rare Earth one elment i found Praseodymium from the Greek "prasios", meaning leek-green, and "didymos", meaning twin. Rare-earth magnets, *" lasers, *

notice the word green and lasers and twin. twin I feel is the new planet. all this does tie in with space nasa gifford husband doom 2012.

I know it sounds crazy but my last posts makes sense to me...wish I can put it in simpler way.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Hey, makes sense to me too, that's why I'm grateful you posted it.

Who knows what else could be out there but a little thinking out of the box seems to be coming up with interesting stuff so far.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

im not sure if you are actually saying this but Giffords husband is a twin and they both work for NASA right?

i just wanted to clarify if you were saying that

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
here is the cool part...

complete strangers helping each other deal with this in their own way and explain. I have not seen a negative verbal attack on anyone ( well oswello but that is another)

the outsiders can say what they want but the truth is yall is a bunch of smart educated and quite brite individuals
we dont agree on all things but that hasnt been an issue

link   
It seems as though alot of things are ignored on this thread. There have been things put right out in our faces and it keeps getting looked over. Unless someone wakes up and notices this stuff I am gonna think this entire thread is disinfo.

link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
BTW.....Where is Oswego?? That really irks me, that he won't come to his own thread.
he came back briefly today to say his house had been ransacked- -about 20 or so pages ago

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

HMMM mabee I just missed it compile a breif list to atleast steer me what exactly are you saying ignored?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i'm only on page 95 or so so forgive me if the has been said

i looked into thegreatpiniter and pretty much confirmed that he is NOT jared loughner, thegreatpiniter mentions in one of his crazy ass videos the forum that he was speaking of.

i looked up the forum, which isnt under the name i thought it was(the one he supplies in the video)
i found it by looking up the name he supplied which linked me to the actual forum

after the shootings a thread opened up about the shootings, and the person who created and played in thegreatpiniters account posted there, so he is clearly not in jail and therefor cannot be jared loughner

i apologize for making such a great deal about it earlier it was foolish of me to get so excited over nothing

furthermore, i dont understand why theres such a big fuss about the mask he is wearing in the video on starhitshnaz.. look at it. it's pretty obvious that its a basic smiley face...

draw this on a piece of paper, put 2 holes on the paper and string through the holes: = )

tell me that isn't what hes wearing, really?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Yer so true i am new to this site this was the first real thread i have been involved i have genuinely enjoyed it and can see i am going to love this site anybody who has been a active part of this thread feel free to add me as a friend(not oswego:lol

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join