It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I slept ,I am back and I think (just MY opinion) this issue is dead. I think he was just one of those obsessed WOW people. I didnt realize how hard trying to figure an anagram for that bird ,flag burning,weird costume speech was gonna be. Maybe this isnt all as deep as we were thinking. I really think there is some major reaching going on now as far as what he meant with all his ramblings. Its seems (in my opinion) that he is run of the mill homicidal crazy. But this is just MY opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
wait he did but he didnt....

if you just clicked the link some freak thing happened that routed it to your page
if you copy the whole thing minus the .... it goes to the bird video...
simple mistake
IMHO

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

The GreatPiniter I think is that guy Pinsized...they look almost IDENTICAL...except Pintsized is a red head....but same beard..same hair style...I looked at that link and...the BIGGEST thing in that group of pictures is the post about the group Fear Before the March of Flames....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyV

What page was that i posted the wrong thing. video www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

kk...On another note, my hubby plays WOW and has a ton of cards...If I can find the time I will go through his 5 or 6 binders and look for the bird....IF time allows....By that time though you guys may have moved to a totally diff lead...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

No this one....posted on 1/11/2011 @ 11:04 AM

link   
reply to post by urgreatestcYn

Who is the guy in the right hand photo? That is definitely the same person in that mugshot. Same moles, eye shape, everything is a match. Anyone know who he is?

link   

"cant trust any of them I uh just uh not even a day has past and everyone is like lets just go back to normal (pintsize) why isnt anything normal again I we hh h h I cant do that because I have a plan(heard that before oswelo)"

Pintsize...seems he was refering to himels. I did not find a conection between making the 2 pintsize and pintsized as the same person 2 diferant profile pics 2 differant pages.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

"cant trust any of them I uh just uh not even a day has past and everyone is like lets just go back to normal (pintsize) why isnt anything normal again I we hh h h I cant do that because I have a plan(heard that before oswelo)"......... OSWELO seems pretty close to OSWEGO and rambling JLL may have made it sound like OSWELO instead. Pintsize seems he is talking about himself.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
if you guys missed it

animalnewyork.com...

this is a look at his myspace

read the posts it clearly states what he is about to do and that he has found membership in a cult and can get in without initiation

my other post about this shows the link to a .jpg of the clip he intended on using (30 round)

link   
Guys i just found out Jared Laughner was recording what happened at tower 7 on sept.11.
This is huge!!!
GIFFORDS HUSBAND WAS BUILDING A COMET THAT WAS GOING TO SHOOT A LASER WHILE IN THE EARTH AND THEN THE LASER WAS GOING TO GIVE BIRTH TO AN EGG FROM WICH WILL COME A GIANT BEAUTIFUL BIRD WHO WILL FLY UP TO MARS AND TAKE A PICTURE OF THE MARS ROVER BEING DISMANTELED BY CIA AND NSA AND DHS AGENTS!!!! THIS IS HUGE!!!

edit: back to 9/11.
Osama bin Laden is the owner of Planet X(nibiru) and the grand inauguration will be on december 21 2012.
Jared Laughner is Osama's son.He was a sleeper agent
edit on 11-1-2011 by metodex because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Lol isn't that glen beck? Wow what a resemblance lmao.

link   
Were is the link to the one you found please?

Side note...People looke up the band Fear Before the March of Flames...Looking at some lyrics now...and well...yea...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

That's the same person. Look at jll's myspace pic. He has NO moles in that pic. Where did they suddenly come from and why does EVERY feature on his mugshot, the lighting on the forehead, the shape of the eyes. It's all a match. That mugshot is totally bogus.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Who is the guy in the right hand photo? That is definitely the same person in that mugshot. Same moles, eye shape, everything is a match. Anyone know who he is?

Yes, it's Glenn Beck.

and you're absolutely right, they look identical...except one has hair.

This is what he's talking about, guys.

Now THIS would be some ATS stuff...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
go down half way

24 december jared loughner posted a new bullitin

My coundown!@ no one read this@!$
media.midwayusa.com...
check out the picture

edit on 11-1-2011 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by bane9907

Is it possible that Rep. Giffords got just a little bit too much info from her astronaut husband about exactly what was filmed during STS-124, or exactly why NASA is so interested in returning to the moon?

Could this guy have been nothing more than a brainwashed assassin?

It's far fetched, I know.

star for you - I don't think it's too much of a stretch of the imagination that he was sent by the establishment

edit on 9-1-2011 by IamAbeliever because: nada

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

There is another one of beck that looks similar to the mugshot. Wow, I wonder how no one seen the resemblance before.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

i already checked that,its the high cap magazine.
As i said on other thread, if somebody who knew him had reported that he was mentally unstable and owned a gun, this wouldn't have happened.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSafety

I am not going crazy here. That mugshot is Glenn Beck. JLL has no moles whatsoever in the myspace pic. Study those photos side by side. The moles are in the exact same place on both, the lighting is the same. And look at the photo of JLL, those aren't real ears. The top of your ears line up with the outer corner of your eye unless you have down syndrome. His ears are too low to be real in that photo. It's a fake you guys.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join