It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
In those videos he is talking about Worlds of Warcraft....Im pretty sure the name he used for that Youtube channel was probably the name of his character in WoW....I remember the one female friend of his saying he got alcohol poisoning at some point in high school...I wonder if thats when things went south for him...I dont think he is or was crazy...The way he writes was mentioned as being related to Carrols Paradox....I doubt we will ever know the truth about the anagram unless one of us magically deciphers it....And as for the drug use, okay the kid smoked pot, lets be honest A LOT of people have.....If he wrote this stuff while on drugs I DOUBT it was pot...More likely acid, shrooms or DXM...I think the kid was brainwashed...Maybe Gifford was supposed to die....Maybe he was supposed to have been killed right after....Unless someone comes forward with actual proof of this we will never know...Our government wont let us know the truth....

OH also read somewere, looking for it now that said in Sept of last year JLL was in a mental institution....maybe it was this thread..Ill find it...
edit on 11-1-2011 by urgreatestcYn because: yea

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Ok, so I googled every variation of the -opia thing I could think of. I watched the video of him again, and I thought I heard him say something about going back to "pint size" things. I typed in pintopia and got nothing of interest.

So I googled pinetopia and we get, second match from the bottom, something about pinetopia and a galaxy in World of Warcraft.

www.google.com...=psy&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADFA_enUS401&q=pinetopia&aq=1o&aqi=g-sx1g-o1&aql=f&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=7b989c6c17f79c85

Maybe he took this whole WoW thing a bit too seriously.
this was his pintopia facebook page www.facebook.com...#!/pages/Pintopia/117544058293080

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by controldiction

the umbi's wesite leads you here if you follow it deep enough

www.conceptart.org...

scroll down there are alot of concept artwork for creatures that dont exist.....
now follow the rabbit hole its deep I cant find it yet but i think were onto something
look for that bird.. If he was pissy cuz he lost at wow and mabee these guys didnt like his artwork either

were not looking at a schizzo were looking at a temper tantrun throwing baby

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I think that may just be it. Lots of videos out there about people freaking out because they lost at WoW or because mommy cancelled their WoW account. I have no idea anymore. This thing has taken more twists and turns.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by urgreatestcYn

Funny you say that maybe he was supposed to die right afterward. There was an initial report that someone fired back at him. Could have just been confusion during a stressful time, but why are there no more reports of this?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger28

Jesus! Is that the castle in Central Park? The one with the cockatrice?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
here is where we are lacking

we are trying to put logic to an unlogical man.

do not attempt to reason with a 2 yr old
for 2 yr olds dont have reason...

that kind of thing...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I don't know in not from the us but go on wikipedia and look at what it is maybe there is a 2012 connection

link   
Because sadly the MSM tends to cover things like this up if that in fact is the case...The more and more I think and listen to accounts and read accounts of that day the more it smells of some kind of cover up...Does anyone know if Gifford was shot front on or from the side?

link   
reply to post by DeadpoolPete

Just wanted to say that Marana is not a CIA airfield, it is just an ordinary Air Force air field. I have stayed there twice when my Dad was in the Air Force because he flew the "Twin Otter" airplane and they were using that airplane in teaching Cadets how to jump (parachute). Nothing spooky about it. It is just North of Tucson.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
LOL I go to cracked.com for my daily laughs and strangely enough there is a topic about conspiracies...Heres the link for those that want a laugh....
Cracked

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Possible guilds in wow? There is no way to find out as they have all been deleted us.battle.net...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Pinetopia.com existed as of yesterday. My memory is coming back. Martixx12 also saw it. pages 50 to 60..somewhere mentioned on this thread. Anyway I remember the profile pic. JLL head pasted his face on top of a castle. It is no longer anywhere on FB or the net. His YouTube video is about this Pinetopia forum he wanted to start. Last JLL post on this page was "might as well stay with (4 letters all caps something like LSTE forum) other than Pinetopia.
and someone commented "I think you have that backwards buddy". And Jll commented saying something like "its over no one likes it". This is what the Weird Joker video was about. he was very upset. I was so dosed on Nyquil yesterday I should have paid more attention. JLL has said something in one of 3 forums. Pinetopia is gone so we cant look into that any more but The Umbilical forum I mentioned already, may lead to something and the 3rd well it is mentiond in that Umbilical forum. I did search for JLL a second on the "umbi" forum yesterday but I think I am getting too old to understand young kids and well they made my nerves so I stopped looking. But I did read something on there that the kids where arguing back and forth about and that was integrated 2 forums together some liked and some didn't. Some where upset maybe losing threads if some where deleted then all would be. somewhere in these forums is JLL...I am nyquil coffee druged right now to look back.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

check my last post..JLL had a pic with his head pasted on top of a castle

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Pintopia

Its still there...No ones made the connection and had it taken down yet...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by controldiction

Second post from the top of this page. Tiger28 posted the pic with jll's head on the flagpole.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Detailed Info
.Website:thetldr.com...
Mission:Wait I guess i should have put the thing from above hereCompany
Overview:Striving for excellence in excellent online Internet posting on forum message boards.
Products:#ty posts.

it was thetldr.com...
not tidlr as I was calling it.

look at products: #ty posts LOL

acting like a big baby.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
WTH does this mean? thetldr.com.../topic/54928-my-dear-umbilical-blisters-i-would-like-to-clarify-that-this-is-not-a-move-targeted-at-you/

And is Haze possibly JLL, Haze references Pintopia and is in a group called Tilders.

Also a facebook group called Umbilical Blisters is apparently a fan group of the rock band Mars Volta. Not sure what that has to do with anything or if they are the Umbis in question.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
pintsized is a moderator
lixlr is another
they were both mentioned in his rant

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
ah...spelling was wrong "Pintopia" thanks for clearing that up. had aweful Nightmares and was thinkingmaybe i was still in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join