It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE story behind "The Hoax Heard 'Round the World." (Exclusive e-book for ATS visitors)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by simontay78

You couldn't make it up ? And the sad fact for all concerned in this saga is that the

book belongs in the fact and not the fiction section of a library.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Does anyone actually own a copy of the Hidden Records?

In homage to the entertainment value of this and the previous thread, I've been pondering picking up a used copy for $27 USD from here

I have a great spot for it on the bookcase between a bottle of snake wine my uncle brought back from Vietnam and the terrarium housing my carnivorous plant collection.

I could buy a new copy for $18 USD, but its worth the difference just to keep the money out of Waynes pocket.

Any thoughts on how it should be displayed?

edit on 3-2-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: Syntax correction.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Check on amazon for second hand copies there are plenty.......

Have just watched a very interesting programme on channel 5 "Secrets of the Sphinx" it

was the culmanitation of work by a unique team of experts which included Dr Zahi Harwass,

and Mark Lehner,one of the worlds leading Egyptoligists. And would you beleive it they went

into how long it took to build, who it represented, about the loss of the nose ( and no it wasn't

target practise by Napoleon) Egyptian history says it was erroded long before, why it was built

there. And do you know ot once did they mention the door in the back of its head

OR that a spaceship with the god Ra had landed on its back
In fact Ra wasnt

mentioned at all

I really kept my eyes peeled but no where could i see Wayne (in his Raiders of the lost arc suit)

I couldn't believe that the team of scientists, leading Egyptoligists,and experts hadn't invited

Wayne to expouse of his superior hidden knowledge

Do you think they know about Wayne ? and his theories ?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by simontay78

Thanks for that glowing review!

The notion of a movie was batted around in jest in the original thread. I think it was finally settled on to have Jody Foster reprise her role in "Contact" to play the part of Judy (Jody Foster - Judy Faltskog), since there were so many glaring similarities in the story lines. Crossing it with "Catch Me if You Can" would do justice to the final product, I think. Christian Bale generally play the "good guy", I think (Batman, Equilibrium) so it might be better to cast him in one of the bloodhound slots....

edit on 2011/2/3 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I have a thought on the proper, prominent display of The Hidden Records, but sadly if I posted it here it would likely gain me an "extreme T+C violation".

It would, however, be in the proper company between Snake Wine and carnivorous plants...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Odd that Wayne's book got no mention in a programme called "SECRETS of the Sphinx" isn't it?

I believe that Hawass at least is acquainted with the work of Herschel, but he waxes, ummm... "poetic"... at the mere mention of associating flying saucers with Egyptian antiquities...

Violently "poetic"...

Maybe he's afraid Wayne would upstage him with his Indiana Jones fashion sense?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Hello Nenothtu,

Excellent book!

But no no, you cant cast Jodie Foster it would have to be Bridgette Nelson with a blonde bobbed wig,
much more the size of James/Judy & Wayne would have to be Chubby Michael Ball,(much more
fitting, google for those who dont know!) LOL!!

Hope all's well!

Merkury.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by merkury

Doesn't Bridgette Neilsen have all those big bulging muscles? How does that factor in with James/Judy?

"The Hoax Heard Round the World" is now available as a torrent via The Pirate Bay. I thought it only fair that the Swedes do their part, too!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Well, Big-Bridg may seem a little too-butch for the characters in this
proposed movie... I think Ms Bonham-Carter may have to be called on.

With a little blonde dye, Hugh Grant would surely step up to the plate
for the male role.

Of course, the brooding 'Warriors Of Darkness' may have a walk-on part
and our old friend Gerard Butler will have put on the Nenothtu mantle!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I think the idea of Brigitte Nielson is good as she is the same height as James (along

with his transformation i dont think he would have been ble to alter his height!!) She has a

masculine build with the inflated breasts that Judy was always boasting about

Hugh Grant i agree with but he would need a light ginger hair dye ?? for his youth. As having

seen some of his latest youtube videos on his "star maps" i think he is now dying his hair

fairly dark brown.!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The torrent distribution is going along nicely. I've noticed that it has spread from TPB to several other torrent sites as well, Just from this computer alone, enough of it has been uploaded via the torrent to constitute 23 more copies (in the past two days), and that's not including the other outlets. At times, I have found up to 28 other computers seeding and uploading, no way of telling how much has been distributed from them, or how many total are distributing between the various sites, and on/off times of the distributing computers. Sometimes some show, sometimes others, no way to tell how may total are uploading.

I've also noticed that some searches are bringing up the book itself, without using the title, but going on terms found WITHIN the PDF file. In other words, the search engines have taken a peek inside it, and are correlating searches with the actual content of the various copies floating around, leading straight to them.

The torrent itself has made it to the first page of searches on "Wayne Herschel Hoax", "Judy Faltskog Hoax", and Wayne Herschel Judy Faltskog". This thread is, of course, at the very top of the first page of those searches.

To date, it has been downloaded 133 times from Scribd, and I don't know how many times from the other outlets. I wonder what Wayne's distribution of "The Hidden Records" has been during the same period? Heh, heh, heh...

Threaten me all you want, make any sort of blustering accusations against me, but DON'T start actually trying to screw with my free expression, because as I've said before - I WILL make you famous for it! I never make a promise that I won't give my all to keep.

I've been going to the site where those slanderous videos are hosted, and dropping the facts behind the videos - in particular the claim about developing some "EFFET" telescope, and using instead images of the MAGIC telescope in the Canaries to somehow "prove" EFFET exists - which it does NOT. I'm not so worried about the vids naming us by name and accusing us of various alphabet agency affiliations. Those can be seen through pretty easily, and I just consider them as free advertising. How ironic it is that it's the opposition advertising FOR us, no?

And so it goes....

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Sorry Neno but i think your out of date with some of those figures i make scribd

216 downloads as of today

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Last time I checked was when I posted that, and 10 minutes later there were 5 more. It seems to have mushroomed since then...

I made that post to smoke Judy or Wayne out, and it seems to have worked. Within just a couple of hours, they ran out to try a back attack, and I'm engaged with them right now at DiscloseTV.

So then, evidently they ARE still monitoring!

In my trade that's called "recon by fire". You fling a few shots wherever you think they are, and 99 times out of 100, if they really are there, they'll panic and return fire.

Smokes 'em out almost every time.

Now the book is spread so far and wide that they'll NEVER be able to erase it, and it's time to engage. Timing is everything. Pretty sad that they won't come here to debate it, and I have to chase 'em around the net...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I posted the above, and she vanished like a puff of smoke in a windstorm.

I swear, it's like teaching a puppy how to "sit", "beg", "speak" and "roll over". You just have to find the right keys to make 'em jump through the hoops!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I ask you "Is Wayne paranoid"
Direct quote from his face book:-

GOD HELP US ALL !!! This meeting is a US attempt at empowering part time secret

undercover civilian agents in the thousands, watching and reporting anti-government people

activities back to the government....for example people against anti elite cyber activity or

any anti government action.......THEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES CARE OF ACTIVISTS

FASTER

Do you think Wayne means us here on ATS
But we are only a few and he's

talking THOUSANDS !!

"QUOTE WAYNE" What would this new part time civilian gov.contract look like:-

It will no doubt, like the military contracts have hundreds of pages of small print (so it's hard

to follow or read) of conditions to be a civilian part time agent you swear allegience to taking

orders. As situations develope you will need to be satelite monitered too so you "have

assistance" when needed and hence you will be implanted with a satelite tracking device.

THEY MIGHT BE SETTING THE PEOPLE AGAINST.................THE PEOPLE....

THEY CAN ALSO DELETE ANY PART TIME AGENT INSTANTLY.

Now i ask you is he delusional?
paraniod?
What planet is he on?

And that begs the question "What is the mentality of his 'followers' ?"
Are they

straight out of kindergarten?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Sounds like he's read the Wild Country trilogy by Dean Ing. In those stories, they had "agents" who were more or less assassins, and all of whom had mastoid implants in the bone running from the cheek to the ear. Those implants had tracking devices to track their every movement with and which, if an agent went rogue, could be remotely detonated. Made a little popping sound as it blew a hole in their brains killing them.

That's science fiction, of course... just like everything Wayne writes! As we've said before, he seems not to have ever had an original thought, and I have to wonder if Mr. Ing is going to want royalties out of that bit of writing from Wayne...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

... THEY CAN ALSO DELETE ANY PART TIME AGENT INSTANTLY...

I'm awaiting my notice!!
Mr. Herschel DOES seem paranoid.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

... THEY CAN ALSO DELETE ANY PART TIME AGENT INSTANTLY...

Just like how he can delete posts he's made around the net.
Too bad he's not quick enough.

Neno. You know what would be kick ass? If we get the PDF translated into different languages. That would surely beat Wayne's book. So of course we'll do the Romance languages, Mandarin, Russian, and Arabic but I was also thinking that maybe we do a translation in Ancient Egyptian and let Wayne decifer it.

I've just decided, I'm providing the other thread a much needed bump. It's been too long.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes Portugoal he has deleted it already. ... Two languages you forgot to mention to

translate the book into was German and Afrikaans that would take it right to Wayne

and Judys doorstep !

And Nenothtu another 17 downloads on Scribd in the last 24 hours
good going eh?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Yes Portugoal he has deleted it already. ... Two languages you forgot to mention to

translate the book into was German and Afrikaans that would take it right to Wayne

and Judys doorstep !

I've still got the original editable file, if you folks know anyone who wants to undertake the translation work!

And Nenothtu another 17 downloads on Scribd in the last 24 hours
good going eh?

It sure does seem to be! There are several OTHER outlets as well. Since I put the torrent out 4 or 5 days ago, on the 4th, 32 copies have been downloaded from this machine alone. No telling how many from the OTHER machines seeding it, world wide. I've not yet found the stat screen for Google Docs yet, so I don't know how many copies have been grabbed from there. Ditto for Reality Check, and the other outlets.

What was that phrase that Rob, Moaningmartel, et al used? Oh yes "make it go VIRAL"!

That's it, we've "made it go VIRAL"!

Thanks Rob, MM, etc., for the idea!

To borrow a phrase from moaningmartel:

ETA: I'm not listing ALL of the outlets here, by any means. When the attack comes, and you can be sure it will, I think an electronic scavenger hunt is in order for them. They won't know ALL of the places to attack, and will have to hunt for some. There are several that they will NEVER get it erased from, no matter WHAT they do or say, not even counting the individual copies and torrents already out there - and that number is increasing hourly. They CAN'T stop the signal - even I can't at this point. It's out there, and ALWAYS will be now! The only thing they can do is counter-strike, and so far all of that has been those silly, ineffectual, and TRANSPARENT videos, which are so easy to debunk that they're hardly worth the time.

I ran into this thrashing around the internet, and HAD to add it:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b9ddb18e26d.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2011/2/9 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join