It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE story behind "The Hoax Heard 'Round the World." (Exclusive e-book for ATS visitors)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well!

Chalk up another "win" for Judy. Posting as "OnlytheTruth" at DiscloseTV, she succeeded in having the thread discussing this hoax locked by employing her usual potty mouth devoid of anything resembling evidence or facts. Eletheia and I, along with Only, were told we were "skating on thin ice". I'm not sure how providing the evidence to refute a hoax is "skating on thin ice", but there it is.

Odd how they promote "Truth revealed" as their motto, then try to shut down any such revelations, and warn those who would reveal that Truth. I'm guessing that I'll not be hanging around there much if that's the general attitude.

It annoys me no end when those with the power to squelch your voice are eager to do so at the bidding of those who can't support their own contentions, and would rather silence you than lose a debate. I'll take my "warning" and wear it as a bag of honor, an indication that I was getting the best of Judy just by presenting facts that she couldn't answer.

No wonder I don't run afield very much!

Oh, for the record, "OnlytheTruth" exhibited the exact same type of presentation, up to and including ridiculous numbers of emoticons, as moaningmartel did here. No doubt in my mind as to who it actually was.

edit on 2011/2/14 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I wouldn't exactly call it a 'win' for Judy. She did her usual if you can't back it up close it down

act but i think we put enough information and leads out there for those interested to research

the truth

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

A "win" in ther sense that she accomplished her objective - to keep any more facts from slipping out to the folks there, evidently not realizing that not very many of them were taken in to begin with.

A "win" in the sense that she sort of got under my skin with that action. Thank God she ain't got the gonadic fortitude (or gonads at all, for that matter) to post here any more.

I just don't know if I could take that....

edit on 2011/2/14 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Neon, look, I mean REALLY LOOK at that site. The last time I was there there were more hoaxed videos, goofy lectures, etc... Than anything close to "truth".

Not much of a loss my man, the Google searches still tell what needs to be told.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yes it's been very peaceful of late. Thats given me a lot of time for my personal projects

i know you have seen some of them
But not all

I am rising up the google ranking
:lol

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Yup, I'm not too broken up about it - just a bit rankled. I went there initially to insure that it was known there that it was a hoax, but when Judy showed up to counter that, and proceeded to post videos about her mythical EFFET telescope, I had another separate, but related, hoax to debunk there. When I did that, she got a bit out of sorts, and the rest is history.

That EFFET telescope myth is pernicious, and spreading out. Whenever I find a reference to it, I drop a hint as to what those videos REALLY show - the MAGIC telescope in the Canaries. It took me a couple of hours of searching to find that out, so I pass that research on to make it easier for others to figure out the scam. Forearmed with that clue, it's an easy matter to Google the MAGIC telescope and verify for one's self that the videos in fact show it. It's very distinctive, and the only one of it's kind and configuration anywhere.

I run several google searches every so often to see how things are moving along.

Since Judy has been tossing the videos around on the internet naming us by name as "disinfo agents", several of us are "out there" by individual handles. I ran a google search on "nenothtu" a few minutes ago to see what the opposition has been saying about me, and lo and behold, the torrent at TPB for "The Hoax Heard Round the World" was right at the top.

So - if folks want to find out more about nenothtu in relation to this hoax, they have the direct source right there, which leads them right back to ATS, and HERE.

Free advertising, courtesy the opposition. It just don't get any better than that!

Do you suppose it's too late for her to pull the advertising galleys?

Speaking of torrents, the original torrent was uploaded to TPB on the 4th of this month - 11 days ago. In that time, the TPB torrent has risen to the top of the "nenothtu" search, and it has spread to several other torrent sites. 41 copies have been downloaded directly from this machine. I don't know where they went, and don't care, but at least I know they WENT! A certain portion of those have re-seeded, ad infinitum, spawning an ever widening network.

That, together with downloads from here, and Scribd, and Google docs, and a few other places, add up.

No wonder Wayne has crawled back under his rock in this fiasco, and Judy has gone apopleptic. The knowledge that SHE assisted the spread of the book greatly is one of those "priceless" things, and something I'm sure she is inordinately proud of, since she just keeps on doing it!

I hear it has even been "liked" at Facebook... Wayne's page needs it's very own link to it, and I'm sure that, given the way the internet has a habit of linking related things, that will happen sooner rather than later.

I don't make promises lightly, and if I make one, I'll do anything in my power to make it happen. My promise to "make them famous" is coming along nicely, and I want to thank ATS and it's membership for making that happen!

edit on 2011/2/15 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hi Nenothtu

One of the book sites i have been monitering is now over 300 reads and since it went out

it equates to over 7 books a day
AND thats only one site !!! Just think what the

accumulated figure of ALL the sites put together would be

Eat your heart out Wayne

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Additionally, 47 copies have been downloaded directly from this computer via the torrent networks, not counting all of the other computers worldwide seeding it.

I've also uploaded it to a couple of new sharing sites for download. I do that periodically, so that just when they think they have all the attack points listed, new ones show up on the radar.

It's impossible to tell how many individual hands it's in now, but I'd have to say "several". I've not yet stumbled across any reviews of it "out there" explaining to ll and sundry just what a loon I am, but that will probably show up eventually, too, especially in light of the fact that I KNOW it's on Judy's reading list now... LOL

I hope she enjoys the illustrations!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I am doing my best in spreading the book everywhere I can and telling everyone I know about it.So many people who knew grandpa/grandma James/Judy from work ( in the car handle plant ) couldnt believe what a person that is.It is to bad,most germans here cant read english but if I find someone who can translate it into german you can bet your BALLS that I will spread it even better and EVERYONE here will also know what a hoaxer it is

This is what I think of you James/JUDY

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nitromaria

Let me know if you find a translator. I can supply the original text and illustrations in .doc or .odt format if it helps during the translation work. I originally typed it up with Open Office, but I can convert it to Word .doc, or any other of a couple dozen formats if it helps.

Same goes for any other folks who read this and want to translate it into any other language. The more the merrier!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I sure will Nenothtu

Ich lasse Dich in dem Glauben,
Du hättest gewonnen.
Aber ich habe in meinem ganzen
Leben noch niemanden gesehen,
der beim Gewinnen soviel verloren
hat.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Nitromaria because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Im sorry I forgot to tell you what the german I wrote means:

I will let you believe you have won,
but I have never seen anyone winning in my whole life that lost so much.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

That quote is really profound Nitromaria, and totally apt in regards to the Judy saga.

I might have to remember that one.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

well thank you Netties
and its great to hear and see youre still around!

I miss you all

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here are some other UFO E-books.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Great job from all of you that brought this to light finally. The pen is stronger than the light warrior sword,eh? ATS has some of the best out there that contribute and anyalize data to seperate fact from fantasy, or best intentions from outright crooks and sleight of hand street magicians. The bad guys never really win, oh they may come out on top from time to time but eventually the lies catch up to them or the entranced masses wizen up when the pockets run low on money or their babble nearly nets them a padded room,. The book that you all came up with will hasten the process of bad guys getting the just reward sooner, I hope. Once again great job and I will pull for you guys as I send this e-book out to everyone I know. dcmb1490

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Excellent work and a fantastic read which was well presented.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I was the person who began the thread that went ballistic and resulted in the investigation that resulted in this huge ebook . I've skim read 1/4 of it as was only curious to see if my name popped up in any derogatory way.

To the person who wrote the ebaook - I am the VICKY who posted various stuff on Wayn'es FB page in my own efforts to understand things. You quoted some of my FB posts to him but I'm not sure you realized I was cosmicpixie.

In my ATS sig you'll see a link to my website where you can verify my full name - Victoria Zasikowski

You can google me all you like - I am not selling Wayne's book. Yes, it was an idea ages ago but it never came to fruition. Long story short Wayne's books were in storage and he was saying he was too skint to get them over to me in Cardiff, which was a few hundred miles from where they were stored. I thought about going there in my car to bring a load back, but it never materialized. All the links to sellers of his books are on his Hidden Records site. I think they are all bog standard book stores, and he did have some individual in America who was going to flog them for him....don't know what happened there.

Along with many others, I can be naive sometimes. The story sounded exciting so I stuck it on ATS. I'd posted many a thread here before that. I was unaware of any deliberate hoax, I just took Wayne's breaking *news* at face value and broke it here on ATS. Yes, I got annoyed at the time on the thread as some people were thinking I was in on some plot to gain attention for his book. I would not have mentioned there was any discussion of maybe selling his book if I was in on some plot, as that would be a deliberate drawing of negative attention on myself - I am not stupid enough to do that.

I am not selling his book, it never happened. I'd been FB chums with him for ages before my thread as I was interested in his star map research and how it might fit in with my own research on an alltogether different subject. I valued him as a source of research information.

I appreciate the depth of your investigation but don't presume to have EVERYONE correctly pinned down. I took a roasting from some people on that thread, which really got to me after a short while. I did put some people on ignore, yes. It was a case of the messenger being shot down along with the messenger, which was not pleasant at the time !

I grew tired of it all myself pretty quickly and am so disinterested in it all now, I haven't the energy to read your whole ebook.I only skimmed it to see if I was mentioned ! It became obvious to me at the time how many inconsistencies and high strangeness was involved with it all and after a while I simply left the thread and forgot all about it until I stumbled across a link to this ebook in some thread I was reading tonight : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hardly even hear anything from Wayne as he had problems on FB a while back (account hacked he says) so he never really posts anything anymore.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Hi, cosmicpixie!

I don't believe that I've represented you in any sort of negative way in the book. If you'll recall, from the original thread, I was one of those defending you there when the allegations of collusion to peddle Wayne's book started being hurled at you. I believed then, and I believe now, that your interest was merely in reporting the events, and I don't think you ever bought into the whole scam of it, and certainly not to peddle books.

I do know, and have known for some time prior to even the idea for this book, that you are the same as the Vicky who posted at Wayne's Facebook page. Any quotes that I made from that page, or from the re-quotes of that page posted in your thread, are verbatim. They are what they are - I've not changed any of them.

I did take some pains to portray you in a favorable, or at worst neutral, light, as I believe that you were an innocent victim of the hoax. Not that you bought into it, but that as events transpired there were those interested in tarring you for merely bringing the story forward, and that's just plain wrong. That's victimization any way you stack it.

There are those who have been monitoring the Facebook page who have noted, and publicly so, that you seem not to have posted there at all in quite a while. That by itself should speak to your motivation - that you're not one of the starry-eyed throng of hangers-on there.

If you'll point out to me, either in this thread or via U2U, and quotes that you think are objectionable, I'll be happy to take a look at them and rectify the situation as warranted in any future revisions of it, up to and including a retraction if that's found to be necessary. I bear no ill will towards you, and did not nor have not any intent to misrepresent anyone, especially you, in this matter.

nenothtu

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I only saw a couple of my FB posts in the book as didn't read the whole thing. I was hoping people realized I was the Vicky mentioned as throughout the whole saga I often posted on Wayne's FB page and often asked many questions that didn't always go down too well.

As it happens yesterday was the 1st time I'd posted on his page in ages and only because of some research into a 2012-2020 timeline which was the reason I was also on the thread I was on last night which happened to have a link to your ebook, which I knew nothing about til then ! Wayne's been off the radar for a while now. I only bothered posting as noticed he'd actually replied to some other posters recently, so I hoped he might see and reply to mine. For a long time people were posting there but Wayne was AWOL.

I had an afterthought last night too - if I was going to be on some elaborate hoax I would not post any sciencey stuff that turned out to be utter BS. I'm the type of person who would make the effort to check the science facts first before announcing such a massive claim to the world ! It was only as the thread went along I realized there were many holes in the science from someone purporting to work for NASA in some way.

I was just like 75% of other responders to the news at first - thinking WOW and THIS IS HUGE, getting all excited without it even occuring to me it was a nonsense claim . We live and learn :O

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join