It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
I don't know whats going on but I know I'm scared,,,,

No need to be scared, we have all been gathered here at these very important times for we are the strongest souls that ever walked this planet, We are here to face what it is that awaits us in the coming times. We have been choosen, its our destiny of what will be, will be. "Buy the ticket, take the ride" for this is going to get very bumpy and hey, its ok feel frightened but fear not, everything happens for a reason & the answers we have all been searching for & debating will very soon be answered loudly & clearly

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Microwaves and water are a dangerous combination in living tissues, Plants, animals or humans are all afected.
Maybe they are experimenting with frequencys that cause instant death with birds. I do not have an explanation for the fish but hey I know somethin's fishy is going on. I am thinking off getting the hell out western europe and going somewhere where there is a lesser uprise of government facism and corporate cover ups to kill us.
There is a bad vibe in the air, and no I am staying away from the crackpot.
I

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How many times are they gong to say this is a natural occurence,when we know it isn't, why do the goverment feel like people are stupid are insane and we can't figure something is wrong,,Fireworks,weather, lighting ,hail how many excuses can they make,when we all know that those things have happen for years,and no major die offs like now

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This could make sense and explain the blunt trauma. They are not falling out of the sky..they are flying into the ground because they are disoriented...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i believe mother nature is telling us to shove techbnology up our ass, if nature dont like something we will know, and by the looks of things werre staring to know.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

Nice post, I gave you a star for that. I don't think it has slapped the sheeple around the face yet... Get ready, already...I have always wanted to say that. Thanks to ATS for being a fantastic news source for denying ignorance.

Lewtra

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
There is just one little problem with your post and all others that claim "this happens all the time".
The fact that they all died AT THE SAME TIME is very unusual and DOES NOT happen all the time. Your link said the deaths occured over a few weeks as would be expected when disease, weather or other factors are involved. There are big birds and little birds, they have varying thresholds.

This actually does happen often. Actually, 1000's of fish died last year because of the cold, and the year before, and the year before that. It was reported, and it was predicted this year as well. It is so normal that they didn't even feel the need to report most of it.

The only difference is that social networking websites are more popular now, and all it takes is one fearful post on these sites in order to get everyones attention and they start noticing stuff that has been happening for years, and spread more fear because they think it is "happening more", when in reality it has always happened.

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
Like your native ostrich you can bury your head in the sand or finally open your eyes and your mind to the fact that some very strange s#*t is going on.

Yeah, strange weather maybe..

The truth is, you fearful panicky people are the ones with your head in the sand. You get spooked by events and you bury your head in the sand in fear, and you don't even try to find the truth of the matter. You try to find the fear in the matter... oh it's the end of the world, oh it's murderous evil people killing everything, oh is some super weapon, oh it's a biological attack, etc., you get scared and you bury your head in the sand and ignore the facts.

Maybe if you removed your head from the sand and open YOUR eyes, and stopped being so fearful and ignorant, you would see how this has happened before, and will happen again, by natural purposes ALL OVER THE WORLD. It's called reality.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

and today in UK Sweden and Italy massive bird fall from sky

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i think china is getting hot....
HAARP is only accelarating it.....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is nothing a few isolated incedents. I started a thread HERE and have not gotten any responses. There are no other things going on except for what the mainstream media has told us. Don't believe it.

signature:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
How many times are they gong to say this is a natural occurence,when we know it isn't, why do the goverment feel like people are stupid are insane and we can't figure something is wrong,,Fireworks,weather, lighting ,hail how many excuses can they make,when we all know that those things have happen for years,and no major die offs like now

You are wrong wrong wrong. "Major" die-offs have been so normal that they didn't even feel the need to report it on the news. Something changed, maybe everyone forgot, or they are just pushing some fear agenda, but this is very normal and is even predicted by experts.

You want to talk about stupid excuses?

Bio weapons, magnetic changes, HAARP, secret weapons, UFOs, the end of the world, the return of Christ, etc.. these are the excuses that you "not stupid or insane" people think of.

Here is some examples...

Peking Duck under threat as 80,000 birds die in Chinese storm. - 07-07-2008

25 million fish die in cold spell. - 02-07-2008

IT HAPPENS.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Yes it's reality but doe not make it normal when these events do occur, death is in the world since man plucked the forbidden fruit. And God warnes us if we do not repent there is more death to come just look at the book of Daniel, Matthew, Jeremaia, Revelations, 1 Letter of Peter. And the seals of revalation havent even opend yet, You ain't seen reality yet when it will be of biblical proportion, These are just the birth paines, but they are getting heavier and faster paced.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is my first post so please do not insult me for whatever it is that i am about to say.
I don't know much about anything.
But from what i believe and the thoughts that come to mind,is the possibility of the U.S government is planning something terrible to happen.With all this nonsense about how the world is going to end in 2012 i believe thats just a load of crap,but i do believe that something very terrible is going to happen but not natural,Something that the government has something to do with. I believe this to be true because of the many other things i have read about such as the D.U.M.B.S
What I am trying to say here is that i don't think this madness has anything to do with the weather,some type of illness or the fireworks.
Its just odd that the its the weather that killed the birds or the fireworks and on another note its some kind of illness that has killed the fish because its only certain types of fish.And what about the devilcrabs.
And the mysterious bright green river.
Something obviously strange is happening but i do not believe that what they are saying about this is true.
I mean everyone knows they keep things from us maybe for protection,But that isn't protection if they are not allowing us to be fully aware of what the heck is going on.

Just thought I'd say this and hopefully I can get other opinions/thoughts.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Okay, here's a theory. BP drilled the deepest well to date at appx 33,000 feet below sea level. They also drilled on or very near the New Madrid fault line which is very near the Ramapo fault line. This includes NY, NJ and PA. BP drilled so deep that it disturbed the tectonic plates causing them to move, releasing methane gas. All the tectonic plates are connected which causes the weakest of the plates to shift more, causing earthquakes all over the world.

www.bestsyndication.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Chicago river, st. patricks day. Look it up.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I believe all this changes on Earth is because of the approaching of Hercolubos planet, it is afecting the Sun. The sun is causing the Pole Shifts. Probably Governments could be using Haarp to worse the situation..
Scientists know that, Nasa knows, Governors too. But they will not warn us. They just want population reduction..
This happened in the past on Atlantis, it will be repeated. Mayas predicted the 2012 changes.. The Apocalipsis too. It is a time for us to interiorise, to search spirituality inside us. This is the positive side of the Aquarian Era in which we are.. Find Spirituality.
Because after 2012 it will start the "New Word Order" of "Antichrist". And we all need the Light protection..
It is time to unite: www.portugalesoterico.org

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

And after looking at the map a previous poster linked to..

Neary all the animal Die-offs have happened since round NYE. Nearly all of them are located in Geo-Hotspots.

I say Volcano/Earthquake...activity worldwide. Volcanos possibly going active all at once...?

Dosen't mean erruption, just activity. The Area between AU and Tassie in the Bass Strait has become active again according to a local Geo Magazine and our Volcanic activity has returned to a "mountain-building" phase from north to south along the eastern ranges.

Just my opinion is all.
edit on 1/5/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I feel like I'm repeating myself quite a bit when I say this but: Does no one remember the Predictive Programming from FLASH FORWARD last year? When all of a sudden, all those crows in Afghanistan fell out of the sky? Sounds kinda like the same thing, doesn't it? They've just been preparing us for this with television. With shows like FLASH FORWARD and FRINGE. Imagine what the panic level would be if we hadn't already been programmed by those television shows?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Top US Official MURDERED for Exposing Cause of Bird & Fish Kills WMD Phosgene
www.youtube.com...#!

edit on 5-1-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Yes, I would agree something is up. I am in South Dakota and live by the Missouri river and can not believe all the birds that have migrated back so early. Also the small birds that are not normally here until April and May that are back in large flocks. Something is different, these birds should not be here right now, for their little bodies are not equip for these frigid temps.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join