It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

These are the prophecies mankind writes about for millenniums ago,And this will continue in the future,Everything shall be rewritten and we are the witnesses of the most astounding era that happens once every several thousands of years, so we are the observers of all this madness were going to face. So sit back and enjoy the ride !

Maybe some stupid mailman broke one of the seven seals?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Theories about diseases and dead fish don't really fly with me, in regards to birds dying. All the birds wouldn't just all die at the same time, while in flight, and flop to the ground. If they were picking up pollutants, some might die sooner, some later, some not at all, dependent on how much they ate, their own conditions and immune systems, and so on. They certainly wouldn't all just fall out of the sky at the same time.

I am saying the same to a lot of people. I am not a math freak but statistically it doesn't look so probable, at least not in so many places worldwide and not in just few days. It's also difficult for me to accept that all this killings happen on a regular basis and so far most of people didn't know about them. Come on, let's be reasonable and at least aknowledge that something weird is up, even though not forgetting that it could be a manipulation orchestrated by the usual suspects who are moving the spawns on the chess board.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal
The reason has gone from fireworks to weather and now it's back to fireworks.

Yahoo news is reporting the necropsies show the birds died from fireworks.

news.yahoo.com...

Sure fireworks killed them.
Fireworks sure did kill the birds. Thats why this huge mass of birds dying happens every year. Yea....what a joke. Fireworks are a cheap cover up.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Apparently Italy is now reporting dead pigeons. Any Italians here?
2nd line.

www.geapress.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh
reply to post by HunkaHunka

your signature link isnt working?!?! 0.o
CIA trollers??

Thanks... just fixed it!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think we need a Mod assigned to this thread for updates. There have been other cases (starting in Sweden i think) not mentioned in the OP. It would be nice to have an updated compiled list of events (as they come in) for this phenomenon.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Dead fish is spelled with a F. You have "dish" just so you know.

Nice recearch by the way.

edit on 5-1-2011 by liveandletlive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

We can rule out solar activity since there really hasnt been any.

Well not in the forms we know. This post about neutrino emissions from the sun core by Observer1 Strange emissions suggests something totally different. It's true that sunspots are very low and that the sun just came out from one of the lowest minimum periods since accurate records, but IMHO there is still so much we don't know about how this universe works.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
I think we need a Mod assigned to this thread for updates. There have been other cases (starting in Sweden i think) not mentioned in the OP. It would be nice to have an updated compiled list of events (as they come in) for this phenomenon.

Google does a much better job!

Google Map of Mass Animal Deaths

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Originally posted by Wookiep

Google does a much better job!

Google Map of Mass Animal Deaths

~Namaste

But this is ATS, we're way better than google!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

we use fluorescein in medicine as a tag as well - including injection for retinal angiography.

there must have been quite large amounts put into the river - and that itself doesn't make sense.

its not a toxin.

why prank a river?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

Yeah, but I just don't see how it wouldn't affect other animals, including other birds in the area. It wasnt just random birds and fish...I guess there is still a lot to learn in this universe. It just doesn't make sense.
edit on 5-1-2011 by innervision0730 because: Added more to it..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

we use fluorescein in medicine as a tag as well - including injection for retinal angiography.

there must have been quite large amounts put into the river - and that itself doesn't make sense.

its not a toxin.

why prank a river?

Chicago river st. patricks day.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This here is a bit disturbing as well, but the "World Health Organization" is at the for front of these erratic event's as they are happening.

Egypt's H5N1 toll, South Korea outbreaks, infected mosquitoes against dengue, cholera in Haiti, flu vaccine in kids, flu in Ireland.......
News Scan

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Add Tennessee to the list. It was posted today but the article said the birds died 5 or 6 days ago
www.wsmv.com...
www.wkrn.com...
edit on 5-1-2011 by innervision0730 because: Added another link

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Slightly over the top headline,Massive earth kill off?come on,save this headline for the right time.The U.S is not the whole earth although many believe it to be.Fish die off all the time,birds have died en masse many times before.
www.theaustralian.com.au...
THOUSANDS of birds have fallen from the skies over Esperance and no one knows why.

Birds falling from sky in west
Amanda O'Brien From: The Australian July 23, 2008 12:00AM

BIRDS are again dropping dead from the sky in Western Australia, sparking fears of a threat to public health, just seven months after more than 5000 birds died from lead poisoning in the regional town of Esperance.

Thousands of birds die in sweltering heat
Narelle Towie, science and environment reporter From: PerthNow January 13, 2009 1:00PM 1 comment

THOUSANDS of birds have dropped dead at the Overlander Roadhouse, 200km south of Carnarvon, apparently perishing from extreme heat and lack of water.

should i continue
edit on 4-1-2011 by 12voltz because: of the falling birds

I agree with your post 100%

However, I think it is proof of a pattern. Even your own posted sources do not go back but 4 years, 2007. If you look the map listed from THIS THREAD

You will see that it indeed happening world wide.

LINK TO ACTUAL MAP

So now the question becomes, has it happened ever before in history prior to the last 5 years. So far I have found nothing to indicate that it has happened prior to the last 5 years, so would that not make the articles you listed the start of a trend? Now with so many more being listed in the news, is the trend reaching a peak?

Of course, there still is the clearly obvious question, what is the cause? Everything we have heard recently in an attempt to explain these events as natural are failing horribly. They do not account for the sheer amount of occurrences we are currently seeing. They were good excuses when these events were few and far between and a huge distance from one another, now it is happening in a more concentrated location at a more frequent rate. Those explanations are just no longer accurate to anyone with eyes.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
there were some birds landed in Somerset, England recently too....though this is apparently something that has occurred a lot in the past....no testing for cause?

Additionally, all the bizarre weather....floods, freezes, droughts.....possibly all related to sun activity, solar flares and electromagnetic activity....known to cause many effects on earth.

Also...and most intriguingly, the anomalies in space....the bubbles centre milky way....unexplained colours and shapes etc.....

There is most likely a universal and cosmic cause for all events on earth.....wooohooo...maybe man and TBTB(or at least they think so) will realise there are far greater forces to be reckoned with!

edit on 5-1-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: uncompleted

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
. So sit back and enjoy the ride !

I've stocked up on plenty emergency survival popcorn and soft drinks. And I got a nice comfy safe front row seat to wait it out and watch all the excitement from too. I hope these humans put on a good finale. We should also remind them they get only one chance at this, so don't screw this up, everyone. Don't disappoint me, humans, I want to see maximum doom.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

I KNEW IT! They are killing off the animals to the to enforce the vaccine on us, they will make it mandatory, and if we dont take it we are a 'health threat to public' and a 'terrorist' WOW

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'd like to throw in another perspective on this if I may. My wife and I have discussed this type of thing before and I'm willing to bet, you've encountered the same thing.

Just the other day I saw a new VW Beetle in Tokyo. I said to my wife "wow, 2 years in Tokyo and this is the first Beetle I've seen". She says, "hmm...I see them all the time...I think...". That was just a couple weeks ago. Now we see Beetles literally everywhere. That blew away the rarity that I thought existed.

This is an example of what is sometimes called The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon. Potentially it may be a bit of selective attention amplified by the recency effect.

When I taught in a classroom, I saw this happen quite a bit. Students never noticed certain things brought about within lessons, but soon saw those things literally all the time.

In the case of the birds and fish, yes, this has happened before...in just as quizzical numbers as we are seeing now. A quick internet search focused on just one year dredged up this thread: www.puppstheories.com... September 2004 sure looked like it may mark the end of the world. In all likelihood, these sorts of animal deaths occur quite commonly. Try a search yourself...it's quite enlightening.

First, we have an interesting, though not totally unusual story about birds falling from the sky at the turn of the New Year. The cause is yet unknown, but Occam's razor suggests that we tend toward the simpler, or more common answers...that being of natural effects. Next, let's add in the large amount of media attention this story has garnered. Closer attention reveals that fish have died somewhat nearby, but the laws of probability are not necessarily bent or broken here. Now, "selective attention" is paid, not just to this localized area, but rather on a global basis amplified by what has been recently noticed.

Has this happened before? You bet. Does this mean that this new observation is purely coincidental and it is just our minds trying to put it all together with some sort of pattern? Probably, as that is what our brains are so darned good at and Occam's razor would lean us in that direction. Though it also means that the answer could also fall on the smallest margin of the razor.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join