It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Apparently Italy is now reporting dead pigeons. Any Italians here?

I am Italian but I don't live in Italy. The Italian MSM started today to report about the mass killings in AK, LA and Sweden: Corriere della Sera

Il Corriere is the most important newspaper in my motherland. With my great surprise, the video reports that "somebody in America" is blaming HAARP and its electromagnetic waves for the killings. I believe it's the first time in Italy that a conspiracy theory gets aired on the big stage and I am pretty sure complaints will follow. The press agency reporting the killings in Italy (Faenza is a city not far from Bologna in the Emilia Romagna regio) Geapress is focused on news about the animal world and it looks serious and trustable. The article quotes the local Faenza WWF chairman saying that the killings (several hundreds) are not normal and that further investigation is needed. Some of the birds ("tortore", Google translate it with turtledoves) present a weird blue coloration inside the beak.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

thankyou.

"This is an example of what is sometimes called The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon. Potentially it may be a bit of selective attention amplified by the recency effect. "

Mass animal deaths are common.
Mass reporting of animal deaths, less so.
Mass humans caring, even less so.

Mass extinction, ongoing.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Has anybody considered a mass-suicide theory? Maybe animals are just getting tired of sharing this world with us? Anyway, who's gonna wait for December 2012...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think it's called magnetic Pole Reversal.Did anybody see that movie....The core.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.divulgence.net...
Check that site out

The earths axis shifted so look at things to get worse. Man/animals will adapt to the changes.Time will change the birds to adapt and the weak will die off.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivycutler
reply to post by AnnunakiX

thankyou.

"This is an example of what is sometimes called The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon. Potentially it may be a bit of selective attention amplified by the recency effect. "

Mass animal deaths are common.
Mass reporting of animal deaths, less so.
Mass humans caring, even less so.

Mass extinction, ongoing.

you will find the fish and the birds are related in AR

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

So now the question becomes, has it happened ever before in history prior to the last 5 years. So far I have found nothing to indicate that it has happened prior to the last 5 years, so would that not make the articles you listed the start of a trend? Now with so many more being listed in the news, is the trend reaching a peak?

The trend is that the news is listing them. They happen all the time. Google Scholar search for bird+"mass+mortality"

scholar.google.com..."mass+mortality"

Thousands of papers going back decades.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Animal Deaths and Weather Modification

During the first hour, 'historian of the future,' Charles Ostman discussed how the recent bird and fish die-offs may be connected to weather engineering (image). He cited reports of artificially generated rain storms in Abu Dhabi via ionization and suggested that, if these have been revealed to the public, then other covert experiments are likely being conducted surreptitiously in the United States. Connecting it to the animal deaths, he noted that both fish and birds have magnetic particles in their physiology and, therefore, widespread carnage would be "exactly the kind of response" if they were caught in the midst of such ionic experimentation.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

How? You have just made a definitive statement. Has it already been linked? If not, then how will it be linked?

edit on 5-1-2011 by AnnunakiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
you will find the fish and the birds are related in AR

I'll bet you $100 they are not (unless you mean it's the cold weather).

They were two distinct events 100 miles apart, with nothing happening between them.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Ha-Ha-HA!!! kyeleigh.... I was posting to be...to be...to be contributing to this thread...now I will climb into my hole and weep from the depression you have now caused...hope you are happy....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I would think it may be possible if this were a result of a toxin or virus that attacked only certain species. As I recall, there was only one type of fish affected, but multiple species of birds. That means whatever single "event" caused this was selective to the point of only killing 1 species of fish and multiple species of birds over 100 miles apart, while leaving all other organisms seemingly unharmed.

This doesn't really smack of being related, at least from what I can see.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The man, in its arrogance, with pride and rebellion, trying desperately to become like the Creator, to set itself above the creation. But a day soon is coming when humanity will include, in extreme pain, that carnal man can never rule over nature that God has created.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

"I will sweep away both men and animals; I will sweep away the birds of the air and the fish of the sea. The wicked will have only heaps of rubble when I cut off man from the face of the earth," declares the LORD.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Related possibly that Humans were the cause.

Well in the case of the birds for sure, fools with fireworks.

The fish? Well Humans kill fish in untold numbers, the fishing industry kills more in their nets then has ever washed ashore in one of these "incidents".

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
the Earth's magnetic fields.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Die-offs are a relatively common occurrences, but they're getting more coverage now due to the internet...

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

Typical causes of death are environmental (hail, lightning, cold), disease, or toxicological...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I'd take a bet that they WERE connected.

100%, just like all the others.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
My superviser is very religious and he swears this is the begining of the end laughingly though so I dont know if he is serious or if hes nervouse, or if he is just joking, but I dont know im not a scientist, but it is VERY SCARY!! They know exactly whats killing these things and their not SAYING ANYTHING!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
reply to post by Uncinus

I'd take a bet that they WERE connected.

100%, just like all the others.

Okay, if you can prove that within a specified time, then I'll give you $100

If you can't, then you give me $100.

(proof being reasonably conclusive evidence that demonstrates that the fish and the birds deaths are connected by something other than the temperature)

How long would you like? A year? Who would you like as judges?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join