It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I was actually sitting here wishing there was a map of all of this - and lo - I check a few pages and found one.

I'm not sure if it has been posted or not -but take a look..

Mass Animal Deaths - World Map

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
We can rule out solar activity since there really hasnt been any.

Bookmark This Website: www.spaceweather.com...

Forecasts of solar flares and geomagnetic storms, plus daily animations of the sun.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
I don't know whats going on but I know I'm scared,,,, [/quote

Nobody can be sure this early in this. I dont think its biblical seeing the really small size in comparision to how many creatures we have on this planet. If it was biblical, we would see this happening at a continued and ever increasing rate.
I will say that with all the pollution we dump on the planet and with this effecting their immune systems for the worst, mass diseases will break out in the creature world.
We talk about all the creature deaths, but we know millions of people die needlessly from pollution and false wars every year. Everything dies weather man made or natural. We just gotta stay on top of this

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Man, i think all we can do is wait and find out. I don't think we're in any serious trouble yet, but if these happenings keep occuring, i think it'll be fair to start worrying.

Peace 2 all

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rickjames

Actually I look at it daily lol There's a few things I've been researching to better understand some of the information. I'm just flabbergasted by it all...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
ok -

here it is - sorry but i can´t read 23 pages of speculation and i´m new so i can´t post a thread, so someone with enough posts move this to it´s own thread

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

the wheeler murder, the arkansas bird and fish deaths , the midamerica earthquakes , the chemtrails - all in a sweet little nutshell of a masterpiece american political scandal

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurth so someone with enough posts move this to it´s own thread

File it under hoaxes, next to the other truckload of Sucha Fail's disinfo babblings.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
reply to post by rickjames

Actually I look at it daily lol There's a few things I've been researching to better understand some of the information. I'm just flabbergasted by it all...

Well 2011 look like it's going to be very interesting. This is not normal, not when the deaths are so close together in such a small time frame. You would have to be insane to think that is normal. That's just a close minded person's look at it anyway. Close your eyes and open up your mind. What's going on is not just coincidence. Albeit, it's spooky, but it is only the beginning. I would not be surprised if there's more deaths about to spring up. Which is more proof that it is not normal. Just think about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Been browsing over this site for sometime now. It is extremely interesting to say the least. Personally I am blaming everything on Jupiter.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black
[more
Thank-you!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

This could help this conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Thanks for the map.

I've seen several posts wondering whether this might have anything to do with the oil spill, but this doesn't seem to have happened in the southern coastal states that were nearest the spill.

Of course, tomorrow's another day.

edit on 1/5/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiX

This is an example of what is sometimes called The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon. Potentially it may be a bit of selective attention amplified by the recency effect.

What about those of us, like me who actively follow these things. I keep up with these "Fortean" type events and this is the very 1st time I've seen so many reported, anywhere.

Time will tell, I guess. Your theory is a good one though. Other people who wouldn't ordinarily follow these events will become more and more aware of them now.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

You're right. I was just adding something. It could be magnetic or chemical in nature. I do not know. I do know that we can also link things that are not necessarily linked. I am definitely not saying there is no link, but I am offering perspective. Let's just say that I am sensitive to finding patterns in places, as last year, I had an experience in which EVERYTHING connected. Let's just say it was enlightening, amazing, and terrifying. I basically had my own personal magnetic reversal. Actually, it is better put that I rested at zero point energy to avoid the reversal. At this point, there was no duality. I could connect with everybody with the most ease imaginable. However, one pretty much has to be perfect to stay there, as this is a sort of third polarity (I know it sounds contradictory, but this is how I would describe it) which doesn't exactly mesh with the two predominant ones. It was as if people were keenly aware that my vision was beyond panoramic and quantum in nature, and they loved me if I could bring myself to somehow reconcile my energy with theirs, but if I was in a less than stellar mood, watch out. I was attacked vigorously. The stress was unbearable, so I broke down and gave it up. Most people I know can have a similar, albeit less intense connection with those close to them. But I experienced it with EVERYBODY I crossed paths with. I needed to be grounded. I would just caution people to not necessarily assume a pattern is there, even when it appears to be. Connecting too many dots is a bit like a Futurama episode in which a giant brain was trying to figure out everything, and when it did, everything went white and the brain was sucked into another dimension, only to start all over. Methinks Matt Groening experienced something VERY similar, if not identical, to that which I experienced. Just be careful, people. And, I will say in this case, that a link could possibly be found, and even seems quite feasible. I just had to give my public service announcement.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

I'm just stating my true emotions...Not looking for stars...I'm scared of the times we are living in, and the things that are happening...I think alot of people can understand that...I'm sorry you can't...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
BP? Oh come on 'Hunkahunka.' Ha ha ha. Your hilarious!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Wow. I guess it proves Africa is the 'safest' place for animals at the moment?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Now grant it, i didn't read through EVERY single post, but the Victoria "green river" was an absolute hoax and the perpetrators admitted to it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

dont be scared theres nothing to be worried about life will go on

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dmonix

Every year on St Pats day the Chicago River is dyed bright green
I'd like to say since the whole bird/fish thing started I have not stopped reading and absorbing stories about the planet, wildlife, Wheeler, electromagnetic fields, Haarp, ect. I have learned so much in the past few days. I was also very much affected by a post that stated we need to start learning to fend for ourselves, that convenience has made us helpless. This site rocks.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join