It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
In the last few days we have had

Lots of Dead Birds...

Several thousand birds dead in Arkansas
At least 500+ dead birds dead in Lousiana
Dead birds in Kentucky
And Pelicans in North Carolina!

Lots of Dead Fish

20 Miles of dead fish in Arkansas
2 million dead fish in Chesapeake bay
Hundreds of Red Snappers in NZ
100 tons of dead fish in Brazil!
Thousands of dead fish in Florida
On top of that

the Victoria river turned Green!

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on?

I smell BP
edit on 4-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Also the dead pelicans in NC...
I really don't know what is going on either...
I was into the fracking theory, but now I am not so sure.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Also in Chesapeake Bay there is another fish kill...
edit on 4-1-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Not to mention all the crazy weather all over the world....odd temps and precip everywhere.

+44 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Slightly over the top headline,Massive earth kill off?come on,save this headline for the right time.The U.S is not the whole earth although many believe it to be.Fish die off all the time,birds have died en masse many times before.
www.theaustralian.com.au...
THOUSANDS of birds have fallen from the skies over Esperance and no one knows why.

Birds falling from sky in west
Amanda O'Brien From: The Australian July 23, 2008 12:00AM

BIRDS are again dropping dead from the sky in Western Australia, sparking fears of a threat to public health, just seven months after more than 5000 birds died from lead poisoning in the regional town of Esperance.

Thousands of birds die in sweltering heat
Narelle Towie, science and environment reporter From: PerthNow January 13, 2009 1:00PM 1 comment

THOUSANDS of birds have dropped dead at the Overlander Roadhouse, 200km south of Carnarvon, apparently perishing from extreme heat and lack of water.

should i continue
edit on 4-1-2011 by 12voltz because: of the falling birds

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

My neighbour is Santera. Two weeks ago I asked her for a session with her Padrino (what would mean something like a Guru), just out of curiosity. Today she came and asked me when I would have time for a session and she said something that still intrigues me.

The Padrino told her that there are bad things to come this year. And all of them are busy right now clensing themselfs of bad spirits.

ATS started this year full of bad omens so there is plenty space for speculation but it looks not good.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't know whats going on but I know I'm scared,,,,

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I really have no idea what is happening. Its very strange indeed. Suddenly thousands of birds are dead and there is no explanation why.What is killing the birds that is the big question? Is it some kind of disease?Is it something else? there is also dead fish what is killing them?I really don't know there must be a reason why some of the birds and fish and suddenly dead.
edit on 4-1-2011 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
In the last few days we have had

Lots of Dead Birds...

Several thousand birds dead in Arkansas
At least 500+ dead birds dead in Lousiana
Dead birds in Kentucky

Lots of Dead Fish

20 Miles of dead fish in Arkansas
2 million dead fish in Chesapeake bay
Hundreds of Red Snappers in NZ

On top of that

the Victoria river turned Green!

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on?

Canadian Dead Fish

I figured this was the animal kill thread so i'm adding one that was missed.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Something is definately amiss. Coal miners used to take canaries into the mines because they were so sensitive to the air quality. If the canary died they got the heck out of dodge.

I wonder if it is possible to get a reading of the air qualities in these places from a regular citizen?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
apparently florida, maryland and manitoba ca. too...fish kills

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
That green river was absolutely creepy as hell.
Is that a hoax? Did someone dump industrial dye into that river?
That gave me the creeps.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I believe it's something to do with the government, maybe related to chemtrails.

"An area used by the birds to roost was unaffected, leading officials to conclude that the birds could not have died from an illness or have been targeted for poisoning. Lightning, fireworks and high-altitude hail have been forwarded as possible culprits.

“I’ve been to Iraq and back and not seen nothing like this,” Beebe resident Jeff Drennan told local Fox16 News on Sunday. “You know my kids are out here playing and you don’t know, is it safe?” he added. “They’re walking around with chemical suits picking them up with gas masks and everything.”"

They're wearing hazmat suits and gas masks?

"From the 1950s onwards, the U.S. government deliberately engaged in open air tests, spraying major cities like San Francisco and New York with Serratia marcescens and Bacillus glogigii. In 1955, the CIA also released a bacteria withdrawn from the Army’s biological warfare arsenal over Tampa Bay, Fl in order to test its ability to infect human populations with biological agents.

In 1966, the U.S. Army dispensed Bacillus subtilis variant niger throughout the New York City subway system. 1977 Senate hearings on Health and Scientific Research confirmed that 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969, including San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Key West, Panama City, Minneapolis, and St. Louis."

Article:here

So they DO spray us with chemicals... i think this is down to them.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I keep trying to find a connection or common denominator and while disease or toxic poisoning certainly has it's effects, it seems unusual that they would occur so wide spread and instantaneously, unless of course it was some new disease. But the fact that only certain species are dying rather than all the kingdoms decreases the likelihood of a single disease.
I am wondering if it is more location, as in whichever species happened to be around a "disruptive" area are the ones to perish. So, the only other thing I can think of is either magnetic instability or fissures in the Earth releasing toxic gases? I don't know but it does feel strange, especially to us conspiracy folks

Peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Yeah? Did all those incidents happen in the same week like these?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The fish and bird kills are quite mysterious and concerning. However, I found a possible explanation on why the river was turned flourescent green. There's an article about the green river here...

new.nationalpost.com...

BUT, there was a post by a commenter identified himself as "Just 4 You" that gives this explanation:

It's done by a chemical called Flourescein which is available at most hiking stores for about $10. It serves the same purpose of a flare gun, to aid in being seen and rescued and only lasts for about half an hour. If it was hazardous to the environment, they wouldn't sell it to hikers. I did a search and found Amazon sells it for under $10 entitled Orion Safety Products 742 Fluorescein Dye Marker.

www.amazon.com...=asc_df_B003XRFCJG1372877?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=dealt397014-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativ eASIN=B003XRFCJG
My guess is that some curious kid tried it in the city's water fountain, then moved up to something bigger, seeking attention.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Not sure what is happening, but I will bet you at the end of this the Obama administration will not fail to exploit all of this hysteria and paranoia to push through economically destructive regulatory actions and legislation over "environmental" crises... Cap and trade, and direct regulations imposed by the EPA!

And most of you will surprisingly support it now, with the right spin put on all of this.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Also from that green river article:

"Earlier in the day a fountain beside Veterans Memorial Parkway in Langford also turned bright green, said Langford Fire Chief Bob Beckett." ...what the heck?

I was going to suggest a paint or dye spill til' I saw that.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Couldn't be chemtrails..most of the birds have suffered blunt trauma.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Possibles)
1) US Military Testing on animals
as trail run for Humans(Pine Bluff).Micro waves.
2)Earth changes, poisonous gasses
escaping before major eruptions.(sulfur/benzene,etc.)
3)Biblical Prophecy is being fulfilled.(Revelation)
And all the creatures in the seas that had life died(fish kills)
(And a third of all the ships in the seas were destroyed /a steel eating
organism HAS been discovered. It's been eating the Titanic ! )
google this ; cnn' new steel eating organism discovered eating the' Titanic'

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join