It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ussvoyager1

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... check your sources before you post on here.. You know how some folks on ATS are.. That could be considered fact by 7pm Eastern time..

Below is the source of that article... They are basically the National Enquirer of conspiracies.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

hmm thats interesting....nice info

this is all very odd, before we all get too worked up lets just wait a few more days and see it this is still 'normal'

edit on 1/5/11 by kyeleigh because: edit

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Let's add Haiti to the list just a few days ago....

www.euronews.net...

The plot thickens...

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is another interesting read concerning the times we are in. Well done OP

Here's where it "may" lead...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep it up.

The world NEEDS to know.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I live in NC. The dead pelicans are not due to natural causes-someone is killing them and they havent found the suspect(s) yet.

Originally posted by thegoodearth
Also the dead pelicans in NC...
I really don't know what is going on either...
I was into the fracking theory, but now I am not so sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is just the media feeding upon it's own scare story. Mass deaths like this happen from time to time, it's not unknown. The smaller numbers of deaths are also pretty common, they just don't make the news. I've written an article about it with some context:

metabunk.org... s-Distorts-a-Subject

The timing and location of two mass deaths might seem a bit odd. But that's just where the blackbirds are right now, flocking in huge numbers (hundreds of thousands in a flock). Inevitably some of the flocks meet bad weather, power lines, buildings, fireworks etc. This was just a lot of them, and it happened to be over a town. If, like 95% of such incidents, it was over a field, then nobody would even have noticed.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
ya well if this is not weird enough, I have a funny feeling we are about to see something really weird..

Obviously with weather earthquakes and weird die offs something is trying to get our attention.

I say maybe a couple days to a week or two..

Oh ya and I pretty much know when to sound like a wacko, and when not to..

edit on 5-1-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's like the plague, only its affecting animals and not humans..... hopefully it won't be something that can mutate into something which will begin to kill humans.... although some people deserve to be killed off but not all of us.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Omg Another mass kill off.

146,357 people die each day

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The "official" line.... (bold added for emphasis)

Dr George Badley, state veterinarian for the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission, puts the blackbird deaths down to bad weather.

He said: 'Almost every one of them...had multiple internal heamorrhages, which would mean that it was trauma and not a disease process. Their stomachs were empty, which would rule out toxicity from eating some kind of poison grain.'

He said red-winged blackbirds flew in large tight groups, and if they were pulled into a turbulent thunderstorm they would be literally beaten to death.

As for the fish, Dr Andrew Goodwin at the University of Arkansas Aquaculture and Fisheries Department said environmental changes like drastic fluctuations between cold and warm weather can shock fish and kill them.

He said: 'My first impression is that it happened very suddenly and has something to do with a strong environmental influence and probably not anything related to toxins.

'The thing that is likely to impact them is rapid temperature changes, and we have had some very cold weather and very warm weather.

Source - (scroll down to see quoted text)

So, here we have a so-called "expert" in the matter saying that it isn't a poison that was eaten. Their conclusion at the moment, is bad weather. FAIL!

What are the odds that bad weather is the cause for EVERY case? Also, IF this was electromagnetic in nature, why aren't insects and other animals who are sensitive also effected? (like every other kind of birds, not just one kind)

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
These biblical type events are a prelude to the Second Coming of Christ..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
In florida we had a big mass kill off last year due to the sudden cold snap. It ended up killing alot of fish. Grouper, snapper, trout, snook, etc. My thing here is that everytime these have popped up with the birds and the fish it is usually just one specific species is it not? The cold kills animals, ill agree. But it kills all the animals in the area, not just a specific species. In arkansas only black birds were killed. Why not other types of birds? Same thing with the fish.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

good point, now that you say it like that....
but there is something definantly going on thats not natural
im interested to see if that madrid fault earthquake will come soon
a good friend of mine said this about the FEMA testing in AK regarding the video of the new madrid fault.....
"I'd Say so. The interesting thing about it is that they are saying that they are preparing "Drills".Everytime there is a big Event, the government always claim they were doing "Drills" on the same day, about the same Disaster that happened. Like on 9/11, they were doing drills to take down Hijacked planes. During the Bombings in Europe, they were doing Bombing Drills"
...interesting

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
nobody thinks this has to do with the BP OIL SPILL? the hopi prophecy said
"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

fish are disrupted because they do not want to go anywhere near the oil. the birds are messed up because they cannot find the fish they would usually eat. seems like we can blame tony hayward yet again.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
From the Hopis.According to the prophecy of the Seventh Generation the Onkwehonwe would see the time when the birds would fall from the sky. The fish would die in the water.Now i hold great respect for the Indian culture,they regarded animals and nature as holy and treated them with respect,maybe this is a way to show us we need to get back into treating earth and nature as a gift

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
All the build up from greedy/selfish/Virus/parasite humans is now starting to show it's fruits for everyone to see.even to us when they poisen us and other animals,by putting flouride and chemetrails which are very toxic and much more destruction by playing around with the weather and using nickola tesla machine to make earth quakes.

All in all it points to humans,for pollution destruction and wiping out invoriments and making it unclean,.simple as that

The greedy/selfish people that did this are the parasites/Virus to this earth.

good news is go to youtube and search Orgone cloudbuster or orgone and the effects it has.It gets rid of the chemetrails,even shows positive results when you put it with plants and much more.

I think it could also be connected with other things from the past.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SecondComing

I don't think the bible or jesus have anything to do with this.

Wouldn't their have to be a first coming? Just because Jesus was born to the biggest liar known to date, doesn't make him a messiah.

Mary: Joseph, I am pregnant!
Joseph: But, Mary, we haven't had sex in over a year!
Mary: Don't worry Joseph, it is gods baby......

Modern day ... Someone better call 911, there is going to be a domestic violence..

I am still going with Chemical release from the fault lines.

The news keeps saying they died from blunt force trauma... kinda like the trauma you receive when you fall hundreds of feet to the ground.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SecondComing

yea im more so leaning towards this idea as well...and dont just the die-offs but the one world government, religion and everything else in plan.....things are gettin real.
nice avatar BTW lol
Not say its natural AT ALL, i still think its the HAARP and FEMA testing, but they are still dying in masses and it was forseen in the word.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
In the last few days we have had

Lots of Dead Birds...

Several thousand birds dead in Arkansas
At least 500+ dead birds dead in Lousiana
Dead birds in Kentucky
And Pelicans in North Carolina!

Lots of Dead Fish

20 Miles of dead fish in Arkansas
2 million dead fish in Chesapeake bay
Hundreds of Red Snappers in NZ
100 tons of dead fish in Brazil!
Thousands of dead fish in Florida
On top of that

the Victoria river turned Green!

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on?

I smell BP
edit on 4-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

don't forget the duck

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Like I have said before.

Remember all the dead Virologists, Epidemiologists, Geneticists, Microbiologists and just 4 days ago the Pentagon expert under Reagan and Bush administrations being found in a land fill that wrote manulas regarding biologicals.

People that say these things happen all the time and its a natural thing would also tell the jews that Nazis rounding them up to gas them was a normal event.

Beware of your government and the corporations that rule over many governments worldwide. Its not a theory its real. Maybe we need another Holocaust to prove it once again. But at this point I dont think anything can wake you up . You have to ride the goat to hell no matter what.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join