It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Very strange news indeed.

These kill offs of the or mass deaths are odd. Fish and birds mainly both species are very sensitive to their biological environment. As I posted in another thread their are allot of unanswered questions here. The thousands of birds dieing in Arkansas, were they all flying in a flock or something or did they just die in random area's? What was the radius of the area all the birds were found? Were they perhaps somehow spooked into a flying in a thousand plus flock? I mean that is just one of the mysteries here. I understand were just talking about birds and fish, but doesn't it at least raise a flag that the story is saying thousands fell from the sky? Of course you'll get the nuts to post saying the sky is falling, but from a scientific perspective, this is some intriguing news.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Old age, maybe they died from old age, maybe it was a flock of OAP's

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace

Originally posted by AgentSmith
2,000,000 fish have been found dead in Maryland, just to add to everything.

Sky News Link

Can't you see, people, that this could be an orchestrated media event? Someone wants to earn money on our fear. There must be a reason for that. Remember swine flu?

Prove it please!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Sky News Link

Interesting, This is how they mis-inform people. They are telling the truth, but only part of it, They died because they can't survive in cold. "true". But, why didn't they migrate like they normally do? Because they relay on Earth's magnetic field for navigation for seasonal migrations and for feeding etc ..... To simple to solve ... Abnormal. I don't know. But, given the series of events, I'd say we are having some series magnetic anomalies going on here ...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am kind of dumb when it comes to magnetic pole shift,but if that was happening what affects could it do to a human body,anyone answer that for me,it would be helpful

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm CONFIDENT this happens every decade or so.. We just didn't have FB and Twitter and Internet back in the day to update us on every spot in the world this is occuring in.

/confident

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1amworriedincanada
reply to post by VI0811

Yes, I agree. The event itself would not be an extiction event...but I think that there would be a lot of interesting things happening in the next couple years, maybe, possibly starting now...I agree...it is a historical event, one that does naturally happen to the planet every few zillion (?) years or so, and not really much any of us could do to change it, but you are right, it would have benn nice if they actually had helped us prepare for somethign like this, instead of allowing us to create our own conspiracies and paranoia over it all. Most people today would not know what to do if, say, the power went out for a year or more. Most people don't have an emergency plan for more than 24 hours, aside from driving to their cousins house in wherever. In all honesty, i have a lot of ideas, but no actual plan for my family either, as no one is very forthcoming with any info on anything up here in Canada. Everything will be just the way it is...always . This is all I get.

I have no plan either, I do have some resources I can pull out if needs be ,,,

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace

Sky News Link

Can't you see, people, that this could be an orchestrated media event? Someone wants to earn money on our fear. There must be a reason for that. Remember swine flu?

Prove it please!

I don't need to prove it because I did not claim anything, I merely said that it could be possible. )

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

FAAL: Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death

Hey guys, a friend sent me the link to this article, and it very well could be what caused the death of the birds and the fish:

www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I'm CONFIDENT this happens every decade or so.. We just didn't have FB and Twitter and Internet back in the day to update us on every spot in the world this is occuring in.

/confident

This is the one I consider to be the most plausible explanation in this whole thread. Starred.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Everytime I want to post a new thread I am being logged out, so here's what I wanted to post. Might be connected in some way...

The Victoria river turned green: news.nationalpost.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
I am kind of dumb when it comes to magnetic pole shift,but if that was happening what affects could it do to a human body,anyone answer that for me,it would be helpful

The magnetic fluctuations do affect us, slight dizziness, headaches, sense of direction get off a little, that sort of thing. Its very subtle to say the least, and may go un-noticed by some individuals altogether. A pole shift will not affect people in a psychological sense, however, depending on if they flip perfect or not, can have subtle to massive climate change. For example, One of the poles could end up in the middle of the US, which in turn, the Earth's spin will compensate for it. Highly unlikely as history has proven that pole shifts only vary by a small percentage ... I would look for small climate change ... A cooler planet or mini-ice age is inevitably what happens after an extreme warm up.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

In regards to the Victoria river turning green, I read somewhere that some guy done it. Apparently hes done this before, and he does it to see how people react. Strange and could be wrong but i'll try find the link and post it.

His names Olafur Eliasson, and here's a link...

www.olafureliasson.net...

I'm not saying he's the one who done it (could of been a copy cat), it's just a plausible explanation.

Peace 2 all

edit on 5-1-2011 by Hazz-14 because: Add info & link

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811

Originally posted by jasmine23

The magnetic fluctuations do affect us, slight dizziness, headaches, sense of direction get off a little, that sort of thing. Its very subtle to say the least, and may go un-noticed by some individuals altogether. A pole shift will not affect people in a psychological sense, however, depending on if they flip perfect or not, can have subtle to massive climate change. For example, One of the poles could end up in the middle of the US, which in turn, the Earth's spin will compensate for it. Highly unlikely as history has proven that pole shifts only vary by a small percentage ... I would look for small climate change ... A cooler planet or mini-ice age is inevitably what happens after an extreme warm up.

Come on.. People had been weather sensitive for ages. Ask you grandparents or anyone of old age. These symptoms are nothing new and they do not have anything to do with pole shifts.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by tomdham

I heard a Palin voice saying "I can see Iran from my back yard!" :-)

Sorry, couldn't resist!

You guys get paid by the word to post something about Palin in every thread on the Internet, no matter how unrelated and off topic it is? Is it true those who are doing it are planted all over the Internet by the DNC and RNC or are you so saturated with partisan madness you can't control it? It sort of lost its humor value a long while ago. It does seem to be true that Partisanship and Fanaticism are synonymous. Partisans are fanatics.

It would be nice if that remained on the Political Madness Forum out of common respect and courtesy for those who place these posts on completely unrelated topics. Political Madness is indeed the correct description. It should be possible to discuss other non-political events without a constant hijacking by partisan tripe and bickering. We are all aware of the hatred between people of differing political views. With campaigns now being run non-stop its becoming almost nauseating in fact.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

Thanks for the info,now i see what you are takling about a total shift in how it would affect the world,as in Day After Tommorrow,we could have a new ice age or something to that affect

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

3)Biblical Prophecy is being fulfilled.(Revelation)

Im going to throw this into the mix, with regards tp the Biblical Prophecy, if it has been posted, I apologise, if it does not have anything to do with this then ignore please tyvm.

The parents of baby Rose are hoping she will bring them good luck due to the "auspicious" timing of her birth at 1111 GMT on New Year's Day.

Rose Evie Gretton was one of 11 babies delivered at Burton's Queens Hospital in Staffordshire on 1.1.2011.

Can anyone tell be if this is significant, the girl was born at 11 minutes past 11 on 1.1.2011. If I am grabbing at straws then yall can tell me off. Just funny how the 11.11. in the year 11!!!

Link Below:

BBC News

Doesnt people in the UK also find it odd that there has not be extensive coverage of these events over here. Is the Govenrment stopping the news channels from brodcasting these events? They have done this in the past. It doe make one wonder.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
In the last few days we have had

Lots of Dead Birds...

Several thousand birds dead in Arkansas
At least 500+ dead birds dead in Lousiana
Dead birds in Kentucky
And Pelicans in North Carolina!

Lots of Dead Fish

20 Miles of dead fish in Arkansas
2 million dead fish in Chesapeake bay
Hundreds of Red Snappers in NZ
100 tons of dead fish in Brazil!
Thousands of dead fish in Florida
On top of that

the Victoria river turned Green!

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on?

I smell BP
edit on 4-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

just chemtrails, nothing rly new. when we cant have clean meat for dinner, blame the government

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Someone on another site suggests MAGNETIC FLUX .... it causes birds to crash into the earth because they lose their navigation and fish and other animals/mammals in the sea that use magnetic forces as a navigation aid will beach themselves...

edit on 5/1/11 by cosmicpixie because: xyz

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811

Sky News Link

Interesting, This is how they mis-inform people. They are telling the truth, but only part of it, They died because they can't survive in cold. "true". But, why didn't they migrate like they normally do? Because they relay on Earth's magnetic field for navigation for seasonal migrations and for feeding etc ..... To simple to solve ... Abnormal. I don't know. But, given the series of events, I'd say we are having some series magnetic anomalies going on here ...

Thank you for tying these together... I now feel as if I understand much more now about this...

1. Crazy Solar activity
2. Effected Magnetosphere
3. Messed up navigation on the part of birds and fish leading to deaths.

I that that about sums it up, and if I'm not mistaken also is quite rational and I will also say "natural"

Though... I would not say "common" in the least :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join