It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wow... People are so ignorant and superstitious. That's a fact but whenever threads like this one appear, they never fail to surprise me again and again. I'm not sure why's everybody so worked up about the so-called 2012? This is based on some far out interpretations of data which has no substance and can be interpreted any way you like. Also, please stop quoting holy books, they were not created as sources of prophecy. Moreover, the books were rewritten countless times by multiple people and these books are garbled and vague beyond recognition. Finally, try to think of a prophecy that was fulfilled. You can't. Right, because there was none.

Birds died. OK. RIP.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
Let us not forget that this has been going on all this year..

Just for clarification... "This" As it refers to a massive kill off on a global scale within just a few days has not been going on all this past year.... It has however been going on all of 2011

Thank you for the data you posted though..

You see a wildlife kill is a common occurrence... here and there...

But not this much in this short of time over the entire globe....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

LMFAO.... The world has fallen off the deep end.. Now youtube is a credible source? Oh... So these "scientists" from HAARP went on youtube for a media blitz... but skipped the real media? Common sense? you should not be allowed to even use those 2 words together.

Jesus Christ.... things are getting out of control... Next your gonna tell me Mikey really died from pop rocks and that Nibiru is still coming, its just invisible now.

There is ZERO proof that HAARP can cause a polar shift.. ZERO.. Period! There is also ZERO proof that HAARP can cause a volcanic eruption.. Stop spreading lies!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
Wow... People are so ignorant and superstitious. That's a fact but whenever threads like this one appear, they never fail to surprise me again and again. I'm not sure why's everybody so worked up about the so-called 2012? This is based on some far out interpretations of data which has no substance and can be interpreted any way you like. Also, please stop quoting holy books, they were not created as sources of prophecy. Moreover, the books were rewritten countless times by multiple people and these books are garbled and vague beyond recognition. Finally, try to think of a prophecy that was fulfilled. You can't. Right, because there was none.

Birds died. OK. RIP.

Birds died in Arkansas, Lousisana, kentucky, Texas, North Carolina, Illinois, Sweden, and Italy...

And that's just the birds... you evidently didnt even read the OP

The fish and crabs across the globe as well...

link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
Someone from Godlikeproduction managed to come up with a map showing most of the deaths this year. Some people have pointed out most of these spots lie near the coast of some large artery of water, are long tectonic plate edges, lie along ley lines, and are in 1st world countries.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

OK, that's it!! GLP??? You've GOT to be kidding me???
"some people","ley lines", "some large artery of water", "long tectonic plates"??? Give me a break. This thread is so based on "science" and "scientific method"?? DENY IGNORANCE?

These are isolated instances that are being collected via the INTERNET using GLP, Youtube vids, Wikipedia???
Geeeeeez!!!
I give up. ATS has finally hit bottom for me. I, as I said in an earlier post, am going on hiatus from this site. Hello Phage, MMN, Weedwhacker, I am on my way.
Bye again,
73's,
Tom

link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Just for clarification... "This" As it refers to a massive kill off on a global scale within just a few days has not been going on all this past year.... It has however been going on all of 2011

Coincidence. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Coincidence. Prove me wrong.

Prove that it's a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
I believe it's something to do with the government, maybe related to chemtrails.
They're wearing hazmat suits and gas masks?

"From the 1950s onwards, the U.S. government deliberately engaged in open air tests, spraying major cities like San Francisco and New York with Serratia marcescens and Bacillus glogigii. In 1955, the CIA also released a bacteria withdrawn from the Army’s biological warfare arsenal over Tampa Bay, Fl in order to test its ability to infect human populations with biological agents.

In 1966, the U.S. Army dispensed Bacillus subtilis variant niger throughout the New York City subway system. 1977 Senate hearings on Health and Scientific Research confirmed that 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969, including San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Key West, Panama City, Minneapolis, and St. Louis."
Article:here

So they DO spray us with chemicals... i think this is down to them.

Yup, and I doubt the USA is the only Country that sprays the people to test biological agents. Maybe there is a new bio agent they are testing which is affecting the birds and then landing in the water and killing fish? we must be immune to it since we're being whacked with chemicals all the time. From Mr.Clean to Windex to fumigants, and pesticides, gas emissions, there is no such thing as clean air anymore. I definitely think chemtrails is a plausible explanation. I have a daughter and we were out walking today it was windy and sunny in fl today clear skies so i jumped at the cchance. If I saw chemtrails like i saw the other day that looked like a checkerboard i'd be inside.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

So far with the birds there are cases in Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky, Texas Illinois and Arizona so I gather and a few dozen in Sweden. This amounts to under 4,000 birds so it's hardly a massive kill off. It's possible that birds die in groups all the time, it just doesn't make news headlines unless it's one sudden big die off like in Arkansas. In the wake of that newsworthy event, it's to be expected that reports that previously would have never made the news trickle in...and so we hear about a few hundred here and there in different states as people jump to consider some connection when there might be none at all ?? Probably a few hundred here and there are dying every week in largish groups in some parts of the US and all over the globe, we just don't normally hear about it ?

I'm not sure the bird issue is much to get excited about as yet but I am keeping abreast of the news just in case. The fish thing is more interesting and probably linked to the oil spill some months back....?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by HunkaHunka

So far with the birds there are cases in Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky, Texas Illinois and Arizona so I gather and a few dozen in Sweden. This amounts to under 4,000 birds so it's hardly a massive kill off. It's possible that birds die in groups all the time, it just doesn't make news headlines unless it's one sudden big die off like in Arkansas. In the wake of that newsworthy event, it's to be expected that reports that previously would have never made the news trickle in...and so we hear about a few hundred here and there in different states as people jump to consider some connection when there might be none at all ?? Probably a few hundred here and there are dying every week in largish groups in some parts of the US and all over the globe, we just don't normally hear about it ?

I'm not sure the bird issue is much to get excited about as yet but I am keeping abreast of the news just in case. The fish thing is more interesting and probably linked to the oil spill some months back....?

Over 5,000 birds died in Arkansas alone.

link   

Originally posted by elocin
Prove that it's a coincidence.

Well, funny thing is that it does not need any proof. See definition of coincidence below (quoted from Wiki).

A coincidence is the occurring of an event in conjunction with any conditions, e.g. another event. As such, a coincidence occurs when something uncanny, accidental and unexpected happens under conditions named, but not under a defined relationship. When there are no conditions named, the event is just that single entity. The word is derived from the Latin cum- ("with", "together") and incidere (a composed verb from "in" and "cadere": "to fall on", "to happen").

However, if you want to deny the random nature of these events you do need to prove it.

link   
2,000,000 fish have been found dead in Maryland, just to add to everything.

Sky News Link

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
All right already. I admit it. I did it. I was using my psychic mind powers and missed. I was going for Bin Laden.

Stupid butterfly...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

Yes, I agree. The event itself would not be an extiction event...but I think that there would be a lot of interesting things happening in the next couple years, maybe, possibly starting now...I agree...it is a historical event, one that does naturally happen to the planet every few zillion (?) years or so, and not really much any of us could do to change it, but you are right, it would have benn nice if they actually had helped us prepare for somethign like this, instead of allowing us to create our own conspiracies and paranoia over it all. Most people today would not know what to do if, say, the power went out for a year or more. Most people don't have an emergency plan for more than 24 hours, aside from driving to their cousins house in wherever. In all honesty, i have a lot of ideas, but no actual plan for my family either, as no one is very forthcoming with any info on anything up here in Canada. Everything will be just the way it is...always . This is all I get.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
2,000,000 fish have been found dead in Maryland, just to add to everything.

Sky News Link

Can't you see, people, that this could be an orchestrated media event? Someone wants to earn money on our fear. There must be a reason for that. Remember swine flu?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

Alright, well it's a pretty strange coincidence to me..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Okey, not sure if this has been brought up yet or not and I'm deffinately no expert. But, here my two cents. As we all know that were in the stages of a pole shift, what thats going to do? Who knows? Anyways, the birds and fish travel by the magnetic thing-a-ma-bobs (Excuse the tech language) Anyways part two. What if the magnetic changes are killing off the animals? This is very concerning, but if this starts happening to animals (deer, squarrls, ect) and not just birds, fish, ect then that will really be frightening and put us in a whole new ball game.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

i was just about to say that....nice one.
i think almost everyone would agree when i say 'iggnorance is NOT bliss'

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by quakewatcher

yea right!!! the eagles killed them??? hahahahahaha then just dropped them all on the bridge lmfmao there dumb fireworks , getting hit by a truck, extreme cold , what will they come up with next suicide?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

i am so glad u posted that video because this is somthing i wanted to write about for some time now and is real. i know this because i have been a victim of technological warfare is what i like to call it. and its been happening for some time now. any 1 that i have went to to try and get help has thought im crazy but i know what i hear and feel and its all happening. there are also devices that police have that can do this.so whats stoping them from using it for there own ajendas. this is all freaky stuff to know that we are loosing our freedom and liberty here in the usa and any where this can reach. i am horrified now to see that some of us are experiments and there realy is nothing we can do.

just because its not happening to you dosent mean its not happening!!!

god bless us every1

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join