It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
This might be a good time for everyone to go pick up a canary or pet bird from the pet store. If it drops dead infront of you, gas mask time.

edit on 5-1-2011 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

look at the global map! hisz.rsoe.hu...

NOW that is an interesting map!!! Good find!!

But as you can see I'm safe here in the UAE. I was starting to worry.
I am going to keep an eye out now. I'm convinced.
Still, I'll keep you posted of anything out of the ordinary here. (Always looking for dead cockroaches though!!!)
Thanks for the info.
73's,
Tom

ETA: CHECK THE DATES!!
edit on 5-1-2011 by tomdham because: Check the dates on some of the incidents, though

link   
And now in illinois!

www.associatedcontent.com...

This author wonders about the New Madrid Fault line....

link   
People when are we going to realize something is so wrong here,have we not on some of these post felt something major was going to happen,have we not felt the nagging feelings of something not right with the earth here lately,something is going down Now ,when are we going to wake up and realize this is not natural regardless of what the goverment and news media are saying

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Good call, I forgot to check the dates
however, if the magnetic field is changing, wonder if that could have been the cause of the accidents? Not much info on what happened on them though.

4.7 quake in Iran 2011-01-05 : 17:50:55
2.4 in Greece 2011-01-04 : 20:01:22
2.4 in Cali 2011-01-05 : 17:24:16
All within the last few hours!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I wonder if this is all related to a pole shift. Like maybe earth's magnetic crust is starting to fail and since birds and fish have a built in "compass" maybe that's effecting to such a serious point as death. In all cases it appears to be an atmospheric cause, so maybe something is beginning to happen in the atmosphere and/or earth's crust, and these types of birds and fish are the 1st ones to be effected by it.

I had to laugh when they said lightning caused this. I also busted a gut when they said they all froze.

If the pole shift scenario is the 2012 event, then we should start seeing / feeling the 1st stages any time now and since animals are more sensitive to such events and changes, it's very plausible that we'd see them effected before us.

Interesting times

HAARP can be used to disrupt the Earth's electromagnetic field and in addition to this, it can even cause shifts of the Earth's magnetic poles. It can also cause massive Earth changes like super volcanic eruptions and mega thrust earthquakes.

HAARP can be used to cause everything that is associated with 2012 and pole shift theories.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Good call, I forgot to check the dates
however, if the magnetic field is changing, wonder if that could have been the cause of the accidents? Not much info on what happened on them though.

4.7 quake in Iran
2.4 in Greece
2.4 in Cali
All within the last hour!

Yeah, I'm keeping an eye out. Iran is pretty close. Can almost see it from RAK.
(BTW, Iran has an eq about once a day)
73's,
Tom

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddyweiser
here is a you tube vid that might try to explain all this

Here is the ATS Thread On This Ubject

edit on 5-1-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811
To find the answers and more, we need to look at the Earth's magnetic field. Fact, the magnetic field is diminishing at an ever increasing rate. Fact, the sun solar activity is increasing ten fold. Fact, we are getting closer to passing through the galactic Equinox/Equator, which in turn is pulling on all planets (not just ours) ever so slightly, but enough to cause the warming of the planets themselves, and also increases solar activity. These are not myths or legends. These are real life facts and events taking place right now. As the magnetic field diminishes, it lets more of the solar particles from the sun in. Another unfortunate fact. Certain species of animals, including a large amount of the bird species, are extremely sensitive to magnetic fluctuations, and their very survival can depend on it. This is where I would begin. I do not have the money or resources to dissect every animal involved to check their magnetic sensitivity. What is this all leading up to ? My guess is a pole shift combined with increased solar radiation. Although a pole shift probably won't affect us much, changes in climate ect ... which we can deal with easily. But, the solar activity can literally wipe out our electrical infrastructure. Very simple and cost effective precautions can be put in place as per Machio Kuku has discussed.

The Question is ... what are governments doing to prepare ? Or are they ? Do the even care ? Or are they making worse with their screwed up experiments ....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

I heard a Palin voice saying "I can see Iran from my back yard!" :-)

Sorry, couldn't resist!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

very interesting alert map, thanks for sharing that.....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Do we have another case of mistaking opinions and assumptions for facts?

Can you please provide sources (credible ones) That state that Harp can cause polar shifts / Set off volcanoes and cause earth quakes..

Sources please.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OK good so maybe the quakes are normal then. False alarm.

Can anyone say while looking at the RSOE EDIS map hisz.rsoe.hu...
are all those eruptions normal?

ALSO
You're welcome for that map, if anyone has not seen that map before, don't be too alarmed, there's usually quite a few incidents all over the place on there, today their seems to be more than usual though across the board.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Alchemist2012...do you have a link for that news source? The only one I could find was 404ed.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If you watched "V" last night, that could be one reason.

See, 'Aliens' don't go flying ships and shooting lasers to cleanse a planet. they have patience....
All the animal mutilations may have been to find that 'key' that would kill everything.

OR Its more likely man made. Some fraktard dumped some stuff in a river, saving some god--I mean money.
That is the true god of this planet.. its sad. We might as well build shrines to money... oh wait. we have those.. they're called BANKS.
(notice the tallest buildings/skyscrapers in your towns are banks?)

Hopefully this is a temporary die-off due to the cold weather though..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

if you go on youtube it has the people who work for haarp admiting it can and has cause earthquakes, from what we havent learned from it its kinda comman sense to know it can affect these things directly or indirectly

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by tomdham

I heard a Palin voice saying "I can see Iran from my back yard!" :-)

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Cute!!
But I thought that was Russia!?

Anyway, I stand by my original assessment from a previous post: If it wasn't for the internet and instantaneous info overload, there would be NO correlation between all of these events.
Sporadic at best and reported in isolated news outlets that no one would be the wiser or informed of the other.

And the HAARP / and their "associated" Con(chem)trail disinfo and fear mongering is totally uncalled for and absurd.
Research, research, research, my friends.

73's,
Tom

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Thats my theory as well. I posted my findings and theorys on this topic here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a fault line called the 'New Madrid Fault', that starts in Missouri and extends all the way down to Arkansas. In December, January and February of 1811-12, three great earthquakes, all having magnitudes estimated to be greater than eight on the Richter Scale, shook this region, altering the landscape dramatically. Now to me that is a bit of a coincidense, 200 years to the month and we're having these weird things happening in Arkansas. Also according to the USGS there have been a series of earthquakes in the past week. The most recent of which was today, a 1.9 at the location of 35.288°N, 92.335°W. Now that puts that quake right in between the dead fish near the Ozark dam and the dead birds at Beeme County. Also another yesterday at the same exact epicenter between the two sites. This one was a 2.0 magnitude.

In my opinion it could be gases or contaminants coming up being caused by these recent earthqakes. Thats just my theory.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh
reply to post by Resurrectio

if you go on youtube it has the people who work for haarp admiting it can and has cause earthquakes, from what we havent learned from it its kinda comman sense to know it can affect these things directly or indirectly

Yes, now there is a verifiable and completely dependable research outlet. Youtube. Wait and Wikipedia!!!
Better than the library.
And what does "comman" sense have to do with basing your world view on Youtube videos.
I think it is time to call it quits on ATS. I am going to take a break from this BS along with Phage, Maybe-maybe Not, et.al.
ATS, since FB has really lost it.
caio,Tom

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

This is also what Chinese scientists are saying.. .that it may have to do with the magnetism of the earth

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbaker20

In my opinion it could be gases or contaminants coming up being caused by these recent earthqakes. Thats just my theory.

That's what I'm leaning towards as well as the official explanation, it sounds most plausible. However it would have to be happening across the world right now, which would mean a very very bad thing
Also, wouldn't people in the area report bad smells or odd smells around these areas from the gas?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join