It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by quakewatcher
reply to post by g8orballboy

Did you read the story? Maybe it has been updated since you posted, but it says this is a common occurrence in the area around this particular bridge, (not a safe roosting place) has been happening for a long time and is not related to situation in Arkansas.

I agree

link   
And Now Italy

GEAPRESS - There are certainly many hundreds, probably thousands, the collared dove who are dying at this moment in Faenza. They are in heaps in the flower beds, crushed by machinery in the streets, horribly hung from trees like Christmas balls. Many, many more, say the property information in the fenced land for industrial use.

The WWF has other collections, not all already dead. A dozen, in fact, have been sent to the Center of Recovery The Robin of Modena, where those arriving are still alive but died shortly after. Over all a mystery. Inside the beak, in some animals, the staining was of a strange blue.

link   
I'm sure the culprit for most of the kills is a virus or bacteria.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
pesticides approved could kill bees...

i guess this could explain the bees, but its like they designed it so they would, are they trying to kill our food supply??

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Perhaps it has something to do with everything such as the weather, toxic fish, someone mentioned in another post that volcano's produce sulfuric acid? which the fish eat than the birds, it could also be the birds flu season which they than fall into the water than the fish eat them.

We don't know what is happening but this is NOT massive kill off, AT ALL. These deaths are peanuts compared to how much wildlife there is on Earth. Although the wildlife is shrinking because we are taking more and more room, but that is a thread of its own.

Another thing I wanted to add to the list of suspicion is the Corexit used by BP. It is toxic and was introduced to the wildlife on a massive scale. Could it be possible the fish are getting sick which than make it an easy prey for the birds? It is understandable why the birds are dying in such places because when an animal gets sick or injured it dies away form the heard. This is so the heard doesn't catch whatever the animal is dying from.

Is there a way to test the birds for chemicals used by Corexit?
edit on 5-1-2011 by Equinox99 because: (no reason given)

This IS MASSIVE compared to anything we have witnessed before....

I've never seen anything like this on such a grand scale...

We now have dead birds now all over America, Canda, and now Europe...

news.nationalpost.com...

Fish Kills to the same degree...

Never have I seen anything like this all in the span of a few days...

So yes... this is indeed Massive compared to what we have seen in the past...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
this is an engineered kill,I'm positive
I can picture some Haliburton like MultiNational Corporation that would do this on Multiple continents to terrorize people or make the world safe for 'airtraffic and crops' or to prevent bird flu ,or a whole host of smoke and mirror lying reasons but the biggest reason is to Control,if they can't control they kill.

Evil Evil Evil

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
similar to a case last year when 12000 saiga antelopes died in kazakhstan

link   
Here's a gaggle of links on this subject:
thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

get it? Gaggle?

link   

Originally posted by VI0811

Originally posted by quakewatcher
reply to post by g8orballboy

Did you read the story? Maybe it has been updated since you posted, but it says this is a common occurrence in the area around this particular bridge, (not a safe roosting place) has been happening for a long time and is not related to situation in Arkansas.

I agree

Oh we still have some focusing on the normality of a fish killl... or bird killl..

Look.. it's normal for me to get a Zit on my nose... but to get millions of zits all over my body at one time is something altogether different...

This is very significant

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Well, looks like the trend is moving eastward!!

I guess I'll start looking for dead birds and less crap on my car. Save 30AED (~$8) per day on the car wash.
Now if they could just do something with the damn cockroaches.

Will keep you posted on the fauna here in the ME.

73's,
Tom

PS, I am heading out to a rig in the desert in a couple of days. I'll let you know how the camels and scorpions are doing as well.
edit on 5-1-2011 by tomdham because: directions!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
And Now Italy

GEAPRESS - There are certainly many hundreds, probably thousands, the collared dove who are dying at this moment in Faenza. They are in heaps in the flower beds, crushed by machinery in the streets, horribly hung from trees like Christmas balls. Many, many more, say the property information in the fenced land for industrial use.

The WWF has other collections, not all already dead. A dozen, in fact, have been sent to the Center of Recovery The Robin of Modena, where those arriving are still alive but died shortly after. Over all a mystery. Inside the beak, in some animals, the staining was of a strange blue.

Of I can't wait to hear someone call this normal as well...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's being caused by HAARP and the associated chemtrail spraying that goes along with it. The powers that be are gearing up for something big, using HAARP. And yes, BP and Halliburton are related to this.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Now we have dead birds in Texas as well!

www.kltv.com...

But this is all just normal... a huge percentage of birds dying all over the world in just a few days time...

Sure... right....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
It's being caused by HAARP and the associated chemtrail spraying that goes along with it. The powers that be are gearing up for something big, using HAARP.

Just out of curiosity how do HAARP and "associated" con(chem)trails come together in the same sentence?

BTW, we don't have any con(chem)trails here as the upper atmosphere is usually too dry.

73's,
Tom
edit on 5-1-2011 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
2 MILLION fish dead in Chesapeak

odd...they are blaming it on cold water??? arent fish used to cold water wtf....im not buying that

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
China thinks it's magnetic field interference... possibly from the sun...

At least someone is asking "Why?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just to note those who are saying this isn't massive...

I'm not the only one saying that...

STOCKHOLM — In a week that saw unexplained massive bird deaths in the southern United States, up to 100 birds were found lying in a snow-covered street in Sweden Wednesday, officials said.

Read more: news.nationalpost.com...

edit on 5-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
We are giving better explanations than the MSM. This is widespread, in such a short amount of time, really doesn't say virus to me. This is something Natural (but not good) or Weaponized attack of some sort. (not tests anymore, one or two areas would have been fine for results, they wouldn't keep doing it.)

Pray this just stays to the birds.

This is absolutely not normal!!!
It's going to be an interesting 24/hrs my friends.
edit on 5-1-2011 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Nevermind, the 40K crab death's been reported. The doves falling from the sky really puts a new spin on it though. Are there going to be eagles/falcons next? All these deaths together add up in some way though. The 20th century apocalypse?
edit on 5-1-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This might be a good time for everyone to go pick up a canary or pet bird from the pet store. If it drops dead infront of you, gas mask time.

look at the global map! hisz.rsoe.hu...

All those active eruptions? Plane accidents/incidents? Those normal?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wonder if this is all related to a pole shift. Like maybe earth's magnetic crust is starting to fail and since birds and fish have a built in "compass" maybe that's effecting to such a serious point as death. In all cases it appears to be an atmospheric cause, so maybe something is beginning to happen in the atmosphere and/or earth's crust, and these types of birds and fish are the 1st ones to be effected by it.

I had to laugh when they said lightning caused this. I also busted a gut when they said they all froze.

If the pole shift scenario is the 2012 event, then we should start seeing / feeling the 1st stages any time now and since animals are more sensitive to such events and changes, it's very plausible that we'd see them effected before us.

Interesting times

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join