It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

And this from New Zealand.
Hundreds of dead snapper have washed up on Coromandel beaches, leaving holidaymakers perplexed.

People at Little Bay and Waikawau Bay, on the north-east of the peninsula, were stunned when children came out of the sea with armfuls of the fish and within minutes the shore was littered with them.

Charlotte Pearsall, whose family have lived at Little Bay for the last 30 years, said she had never seen anything like it.

''It was so surreal,'' she said. ''It's such an incredible waste - it could've fed the whole northern tip of the Coromandel.''

People with binoculars said the snapper stretched as far as they could see and boaties reported ''a carpet of floating fish further out to sea all along the coast''.

''We initially thought 'woohoo a free feed' but they had really cloudy eyes and you could see the birds had been at them. Some of them had no eyes,'' Pearsall said.

Her parents called the Department of Conservation and were told it was most likely the fish had starved due to weather conditions, but Pearsall did not think that was the case as many of the fish looked big and healthy.

The Fisheries Ministry are currently investigating the situation and said they could not yet say what the cause was.

''Any commercial operators must record and report their catch,'' said ministry field operations officer for Waikato, Bay of Plenty and the Coromandel Brendon Mikkelsen.

''They're equally as concerned as we are . . . it's not in anybody's interests for fish to be abandoned at sea.''
Mikkelsen said it had happened before but given the quantity of fish it was very concerning.

People saw floating snapper in the water as early as 5am yesterday but the ministry only received reports 12 hours later.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There was a thread a couple months back here on ATS....
It connected the BP Oil Logo...as a wormwood plant...
They were eerily similar......
Correlate that with the bible and wormwood turning the 1/3 of the sea red...and 1/3 of the sky red..
Well it's a very gray correlation but it's there.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This is baffling to say the least.... can't say anything about it as its unusual.... could be toxins... could be related to the oil spill.... could be warning signs....

seems to me there is something deadly in the seas and in the air.... i mean lightening or tornado could have killed the birds but what about the fish?

I reckon if other animals start falling down dead like elephants/monkeys/dears etc etc.... then there is some terrible thing out there.... then it will be time to get scared.
edit on 5-1-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I have to agree,

First I thought hmm, nothing going on here...

But now I am not so sure anymore..... it's really starting to get creepy..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Look to the skies and the waters and the new curse being brought upon this planet as calamity occurs in revoking Yahweh’s previous commandment concerning this:

Genesis 1:26 “Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness. They will rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, the animals, all the earth, and the creatures that crawl on the earth.”

Ecclesiastes 9:12 “For man certainly does not know his time: like fish caught in a cruel net, or like birds caught in a trap, so people are trapped in an evil time, as it suddenly falls on them.”

Mankind has proved itself to be in Satan’s image. Mankind has been revoked of any rule over the animal kingdom as Yahweh brings devastation to the wildlife as a preview of what mankind can expect to rain down upon itself and surface from the depths of a poisoned planet. The rain of dead fowl and sea life coming to the surface will reveal the stagnation of mankind’s own future fate. The curse coupled with plague is ever widening on this planet. Only a remnant will survive what has come in upon this planet.

Look for entire towns being swallowed up by the earth as Yahweh’s curse against mankind seeks to free this planet from Satan’s grip. The curse was removed from the earth after the great flood. but not from mankind. Now the curse on them has gone into full swing. The elite holy angelic army, the Lions of Zion, will soon challenge the governments of this planet for air supremacy. Past power passed to them by Satan will then be revoked as they are also cut to the ground like their father.

Numbers 16:32 “The earth opened its mouth and swallowed them and their households, all Korah’s people, and all [their] possessions.”

Exodus 15:12 “You stretched out Your right hand, and the earth swallowed them.”

Isaiah 9:16 “The leaders of the people mislead [them], and those they mislead are swallowed up.”

Isaiah 14:12 “Shining morning star, how you have fallen from the heavens! You destroyer of nations, you have been cut down to the ground.”

Satan will soon lose air supremacy over this planet’s skies.

Isaiah 54:16 “Look, I have created the craftsman who blows on the charcoal fire and produces a weapon suitable for its task; and I have created the destroyer to work havoc.”

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The sun is changing the dna and killing animals and fish in the process -

mydailynutrients.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by keldas

If the DNA is changing, why hasn't it killed off humans or other types of animals? We all would be affected..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by keldas
The sun is changing the dna and killing animals and fish in the process -

mydailynutrients.com...

LOL what a BS.... muhahahaha...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

I think it will be a slow process. The smallest, most vulnerable of animals go first. First it was bumble bees, now birds and fish.

I don't like to believe in the whole 2012 thing.. but it certainly is getting interesting as the date approaches.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
To find the answers and more, we need to look at the Earth's magnetic field. Fact, the magnetic field is diminishing at an ever increasing rate. Fact, the sun solar activity is increasing ten fold. Fact, we are getting closer to passing through the galactic Equinox/Equator, which in turn is pulling on all planets (not just ours) ever so slightly, but enough to cause the warming of the planets themselves, and also increases solar activity. These are not myths or legends. These are real life facts and events taking place right now. As the magnetic field diminishes, it lets more of the solar particles from the sun in. Another unfortunate fact. Certain species of animals, including a large amount of the bird species, are extremely sensitive to magnetic fluctuations, and their very survival can depend on it. This is where I would begin. I do not have the money or resources to dissect every animal involved to check their magnetic sensitivity. What is this all leading up to ? My guess is a pole shift combined with increased solar radiation. Although a pole shift probably won't affect us much, changes in climate ect ... which we can deal with easily. But, the solar activity can literally wipe out our electrical infrastructure. Very simple and cost effective precautions can be put in place as per Machio Kuku has discussed.

The Question is ... what are governments doing to prepare ? Or are they ? Do the even care ? Or are they making worse with their screwed up experiments ....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

50 birds dropped out of the sky in Sweden over one street.
news.uk.msn.com...

Add it to your list.

Polar shift?
HAARP?
Poison?
Bluebeam?
FlashForward type device?
Nature?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Winter + poor EM fields + poor weather normality.

Normal stuff. Please bear in mind that while 20 million people dieing sounds like a lot, 20 million animals dieing is not a lot. There are over a million species and over a million members of most of those species.

I'd say, when you start seeing flies and what not mass dieing, then you have a problem.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Their explanation for the bird - deaths is the following:

Among the speculation for the cause of death is that loud noises, perhaps from fireworks, frightened the birds and sent them crashing into buildings and other obstacles.

Really?
There are fireworks every new years eve. We don't ofte get the "dead birds" finalè
And if the fireworks made the birds spazz out, they would have dropped right after the fireworks.

Preliminary necropsies on the dead birds in Arkansas "showed trauma," "The birds obviously hit something very hard and had hemorrhages."

Something hard... You mean like the ground? Although hemmorages ( As I know) dont appear after death, the birds were alive when they crashed into buildings and stuff.
But some of these incidents happened days after the fireworks.
Really weird stuff...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Could this all be connected?

I wonder....

Monsanto - Bayer Engineering Death: Bees, Bats and You?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth

Add it to your list.

Polar shift?
HAARP?
Poison?
Bluebeam?
FlashForward type device?
Nature?

No
No
Possible
No
No
Possible

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So my friend has a theory of why all the birds and fish are dying. She says that fish have a wierd disease and then the birds would eat the fish wouldnt they catch that disea se and die? Shes really stubborn so i didnt even try giving her the facts.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
heres another... from today (not sure iof this has been posted before though)

economictimes.indiatimes.com...
cleshow/7223955.cms

40,000 crabs ''suddenly'' die and get washed up on britain beaches.
note: another kill from the past few days saw tens of thousands of fish die because of ''cold'' aparrently just like these crabs dying from ''cold''

im calling BS right now

this is quite an impressive list we're building up??? hundreds of thousands of animals dying EVERY DAY

what are the chances of this being unrelated???

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bevigilant

economictimes.indiatimes.com/environment/flora--fauna/40000-crabs-die-of-cold-in-britain/articleshow/7223955.cms

fix'd, just add the http

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

The dead pelicans in North Carolina seems to have been the work of humans not a mystery

www.witn.com...

All of this is very strange, but I have to remain a bit skeptical as I still think that mainstream media plays a big part in building up panic. Especially as of late. I remember reading something earlier in December that if we could create our own reality we are gonna be screwed with all the doom and gloom expectations everyone seems to have lately.

Honestly yes the bird and fish kills worldwide is very strange indeed and it does make you wonder what is going on, but at the same time we have leaped from an out of the ordinary phenomenon to end of the world scenarios in less 3 days.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I think a lot of this has to do with information overload.
You can splurf the web all day,and read things you would have otherwise never seen from everywhere.
These things may not be so abnormal.
I don't KNOW,but being able to read about events from everywhere simultaneously could lead one to believe there is something wrong,when these are normal events.
Just thought I would bounce that off ya'.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join