It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
Another interesting site:

I have no way of interpreting the images, any ideas?

It a site that measure the magnetic field of the earth
=On-line_sp_access]Swedish I.R.F.

This site seems to be down? I have been trying to connect to it since you put up the link, through several different pages, but to no avail. Does any one else have problem?
edit on 11-1-2011 by pimpinette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pimpinette

The users of this thread have probably flooded it. :-)

It was fine when I used it, it is dead now though. The google cache still has the site?

It is the Swedish Institute of Physics?

Odd

edit on 11-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
OK people, tsunami hits Australia...

Come back JESUS!
AMEN!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 0731JLVR

It's so sad.

They've been evacuating all day.

Plucked from a news site:

a wall of water 26ft high in some places that swept through the city.

BBC NEWS

Check this one.

BBC NEWS
edit on 11-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum. News Links

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0731JLVR
OK people, tsunami hits Australia...

What do flash floods in Australia, caused by thunderstorms, have to do with the OP's predictions? The term "tsunami" is being misused, as one person simply described the amount of water (again, from a flood, as a results of thunderstorms) as being "like an inland tsunami".

According to this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010–2011_Queensland_floods (can't add as link, ATS breaks it) , the flooding has been going on since last November.
edit on 11-1-2011 by adjensen because: Tag repair... hey, ATS fix your "URL" bug!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

It is summer in Oz, It is winter here.

Hot / Cold

Thermo-Electric Effect.

This has been brewing for at least 6 months. It is showing worst at the extremeties.
When did the ICELAND volcano opo it's clogs?

COLDest winter in 1000 years in Europe.
Wettest Summer in I don't know in Australia.

They are getting the most energy. Hence, the biggest impact.

Ding.

I can get the links to work?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Goofy weather, no denying it, but it wasn't anything that you predicted. If you want to change your prediction to "a natural disaster will occur in January", I'll be happy to concur that one did.

Iceland volcano activity was mostly in April/May 2010 (see en.wikipedia.org...ökull) and would certainly impact global weather, though it, once again, seems to have nothing to do with your claims in the OP.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

... and that link breaks, too. Well, take my word for it, April - May

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The users of this thread have probably flooded it. :-)

It was fine when I used it, it is dead now though. The google cache still has the site?

It is the Swedish Institute of Physics?

Odd

edit on 11-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

Well, I could buy that explanation for a couple of minutes after you posting it. But now it has been hours, just tried again. Yes it is the Swedish Institute of Physics. I found this though: www.cluster.irfu.se...

Cluster is a project to measure space weather, four satellites in a loop over the worlds poles to measure how the magnetic field and the sun storms correspond.
(The cluster satellites are covered with gold and fly in a tetrahedral (triangular pyramid) formation, ha ha)

I don't want to be overly suspicious, like people here on ATS is a lot. But you can only see their results until sep 2010. www.cluster.irfu.se... I did find someting that said it would only continue to 2009, like the funding, so maybe that is the explanation. Maybe the Swarm project replaced it? (Altough it does not say a lot about the sun, only magnetic field) www.esa.int...

edit on 11-1-2011 by pimpinette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The results went into Janu when I looked, today in fact.

This next link is just a test:

Wikipedia
Wikipedia Link

Nope, works for me?

edit on 11-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
reply to post by aoi3610

Goofy weather, no denying it, but it wasn't anything that you predicted. If you want to change your prediction to "a natural disaster will occur in January", I'll be happy to concur that one did.

I'd like to agree, truly, and perhaps you are correct, but I keep getting lead back to the USA in other ways.

Like I said, for some of the things to happen the USA has to be "Off the Beat" for whatever reason.

Iceland volcano activity was mostly in April/May 2010 (see en.wikipedia.org...ökull) and would certainly impact global weather, though it, once again, seems to have nothing to do with your claims in the OP.

It was a later addition, it was the only piece missing after I made a connection with Corexit and Woodworm. (Wormwood)

So, a shot in the dark? I saw video footage of it blowing lumps of burning rock an awful long way?
As was written?

But yes, it is quite possible that is left to come.
Yellowstone? Mountain from nowhere? A guess? Educated? hmmm...

Look at the evidence in the central US Area? Any recent increase in Earthquakes? Wierd Events that are potentially unexplained in the same area?

Odd animal behauviour? Weather issues?

Plenty of potential?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Wikipedia

Nope, works for me?

The same kind of results that I linked to? And Jan 2011?
I didn't quite get the link test, but I clicked on it and it worked.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Wikipedia
Wikipedia Link

Nope, works for me?

I think that the difference is that you put "alternative text" in the first box, which I just left blank. I'll update my bug report with that, thanks for the pointer.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
reply to post by aoi3610

are you talking about the Hutchinson effect?

It's took me a while to get to this, so many things to read. Wish I'd read it earlier.

This is very odd, I'd never heard of this "Hitchinson Effect", however I think I can explain it.
I could also, as I've said, create this effect at will, given the resources.

Yes, I am talking about it, or at least Kind of, however as I stated before, or if I didn't I will now, that Tesla was onto this, but his method of creating "Static Energy" was by creating it from AC electricity, and it is done in 1 big jolt, like a lightning bolt, it is pretty well uncontrolable. His Tesla COIL

The Hutchinson effect is utilising the very principal of circular "static" Fields and for the moment they get the burst of Static between the 2 coils they create the effect I am taking about. Between the 2 fields. Which I bet have to follow the 1/2 1/4 1/16 principal to work.

If it is directed at an object with mass it becomes "mass less", if it directed at metal, it becomes hot.

This is following the Earth, Air, Fire, Water principle.

They just need a steady, controlable method of Static Energy Creation.
A Gold Dome....

hitting any object with an electo-magnetic frequency to harness zero point energy or reduce the mass of an object..i dont know much of the subject but it makes sense that u can alter any atom or molecule by exposing it to the energies of magnetism.

It has always amazed me that we do not investigate Electricity and Magnetism more. They are 2 very odd forces.

I personally thought that Ed could have used the earths natural magnetism and repelling the the opposite charge held within the stone (and limestone is a unique rock which contains Calcite crystals amongst other minerals we know very little about) making it seem much lighter and easier to move.

So it's not just me, I explained almost exactly this about 60 posts ago?

...the more charge you can put into the large stone the more repulsion the lighter it becomes...is that possible in you opinion?

I bet it would not need much charge if correctly built & directed. E=MC2?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There have been no mag 2.5 earthquakes registered on the USGS now in 5 hours.?

That's a first.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
6 hours now?

Tell me i'm just being over presumptious, But the longest i've seen it go is 3 hours or so, that's in a month of watching it.

USGS Earthquake Watch - Worldwide M2.5+

Was "busy" enough yesterday etc, and this morning (UK TIME)

I hope it's a fluke.

Ah, a 4.9... 6 and bit hours.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

reply to post by nightbringr

You are a fool and I am not.

This is such a simple idea you cannot believe it can you?

Copying the planet you've grown up on, on a small scale.

The mathematical proof you I guess are attempting to find is one that cannot, and will not ever be solved, this is the point.

You cannot Square a Circle? You cannot Reflect 98% more light than is landing on 1m2 from the same space with a 4m2 pyramid.

Do you get my drift, it's mathematically impossible.

Nevertheless, it IS possible in the real world to put a pyrmaid with 4m2 of surface area that gives little or no shaddow into a 1m2 space.

Cover said Pyramid either in GOLD, or Obsidian and you WILL either be Reflecting or Absorbing about 98% of solar energy from 4m2 in a 1m2 space.
Which is impossible on a calculator, there's ONLY 1m2 of LIGHT.

If you are a Physicist then you must also then understand the principal that, regardless of the impossible math, EVERY ACTION STILL HAS IT'S EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION.

Can you, a physicist then tell me the answer to this reasonably simple question, without doubt, and irrecovably what would happen in the really quite simple Eye of Horus Experiment.

Just think it over in your head.

Aluminium Beer Can, plated in Gold, good for a minimum external temperature of 660 C, beaten into the shape of a pear carefully, 65mm diameter at the bottom, 0.875mm at the top, 25mm spout.

Ball of LEAD, Ball of TIN, Ball of SAND, enclosed within a sealed system, 1 above the other, distances as mentioned, each surrounded by only DRY EARTH with only moderate heat, say 300-350 degrees C, less than the boiling point of lead etc applied for a period of 12 hours.

It has a surface area of about 150 cm2.

What will happen to the Lead, Tin & Sand.

Wow that was certainly rude and uncalled for. No where in my posts did i question your intelligence or call you a fool. But i suppose when confronted with a request to show real math to backup your bizzare claims of a "mystical endless power source", name calling is all you can produce.

When asked for any kind of real equations to show the logic of what you are doing, you say the math is "impossible". I doubt it is. If the math is really impossible, i also suspect what you are trying to accomplish is also then by nature impossible. After all, a physicist can show the math for accomplishing nuclear fission in a reactor, why cant you do the same? I honestly doubt you have the mathematical or technical know-how to pull such a thing off. It required thousands of scientists working side by side to pull off a nuclear chain-reaction.

Get a Masters in physics and nuclear engineering and put down some real math and i might listen. It is utter arrogance to assume someone without such schooling could begin to grasp the basics of such an immense task.

Its funny how someone in a previous post mentions Annuaki and you berate him for making your post look rediculous when your grasping way beyond your means on a post first made as a prediction then somehow morphed into a homemade eternal power souce? How is aliens seeding our planet any less preposterous than you making predictions based on what?

As a couple people stated before. if Yellowstone goes up in smoke, the rest of the prediction is moot, the world will already have been ended as we know it.

Im waiting for the upcomming Appocalypse. If it does not come about this January, its a fairly safe assumption that your energy souce claims are bull as well. Actually, i know they are but ill wait till Feb 1st to call you out.
edit on 11-1-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I am affraid you got the response that was desserved from the remarks made.

I am sorry if you did not like it.

And I still answered your question.

Can you Square a Circle by the Way?

Can you explain the difference I point out between surface area and Solar Radiation?

Remember the golden rule, despite the math, every action has it's equal and opposite reaction.

Can you answer the simple question I asked though?

edit on 11-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Im am NOT a physicist so im not afraid to tell you i cannot answer the odd questions you are asking. Why not go to an applied physics message site and ask someone there the same question? Or propose your theories there? Id guarantee they would laugh you out of their site so fast your head would spin. Perhaps ill post your theories to one, with your permission of course and post back some of the replies here? Would that meet with your approval?

If i might ask one question, what is the reaction you are looking for? A type of cold fusion? Somthing else? What will harness and store your power? Gold? Does gold now act as a capacitor and hold a charge till it is applied to something? Extrapolate.

While i am not a math expert or nuclear physicist, i DO have a certificate in Industrial Electricity and do have a decent working knowledge of currents and such.
edit on 11-1-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Wow that was certainly rude and uncalled for.

I will try to be nicer to you, if you would do the honour of the same.

No where in my posts did i question your intelligence or call you a fool.

I am sorry.

But i suppose when confronted with a request to show real math to backup your bizzare claims of a "mystical endless power source", accusations are all you can produce.

I have provided all the details to do the math you ask, for the Eye of Horus.

I have explained how simple it is. It is long, there are big numbers involved, but it is after all just fractions, you learnt them at school.

When asked for any kind of real equations to show the logic of what you are doing, you say the math is "impossible". I doubt it is.

I have asked you also to explain the difference in reflectivity @ 98% / surface area, but I am sure you will not be able to. Despite the fact that it can and has been built.

If the math is really impossible, i also suspect what you are trying to accomplish is also then by nature impossible.

If all our scientists thought that way then we would not have made any of the technological advances that we have. I have no doubt there is a way to figure the calculations, but I do not know how, it still does not change the fact that the device can be built and it definately does work.

After all, a physicist can show the math for accomplishing nuclear fission in a reactor, why cant you do the same?

I have answered this above.

Can you explain to me what was burning from the top of my lamp, for 30 minutes. It went out as it cooled.

Can you tell me why, when I reheated it for another couple of hours it lit again, outside of the heat for another 20 minutes or so.

Aluminium is only about 88% reflective. The heat can escape.

Gold is 98% reflective, once it's in, it's in, because ot the surface area rule above.

I honestly doubt you have the mathematical or technical know-how to pull such a thing off.

Some of what you say is true, I am most definately NOT the worlds best mathematician, I am telling you, I am much better than most, however, I am actively looking for someone who is actually willing to double check what I have said. I have given enough details.

It required thousands of scientists working side by side to pull off a nuclear chain-reaction.

No. it took Uranium 235.

Get a Masters in physics and nuclear engineering and put down some real math and i might listen. It is utter arrogance to assume someone without such schooling could begin to grasp the basics of such an immense task.

If you actually did what was asked and checked the figures you would understand.

Again, I ask, is this so simple that it eludes you.

You sit on a Ball of DRY EARTH, with a ball of MOLTEN METAL in the middle, guess how that ball got "moten"?
Guess how it stays Molten

The Sun.

The Sun and the Centre of this planet have a molten, nuclear CORE.

Just like the Eye of horus.

Its funny how someone in a previous post mentions Annuaki and you berate him for making your post look rediculous when your grasping way beyond your means on a post first made as a prediction then somehow morphed into a homemade eternal power souce?

I am affraid I do not get your point, I put a perfectly reasonable, simple experiment in front of you, which you do nothing but debase, yet you believe in the annunaki?

I have not once mentioned alien beings, or anything of the sort. Whilst there is every chance another inteligent race exists, I do not for 1 minute think they are coming here to steal our gold. They could make their own.

I want people to see what i've written, not the Annunaki, or similar things.

How is aliens seeding our planet any less preposterous than you making predictions based on what?

You can answer that question yourself.

As a couple people stated before. if Yellowstone goes up in smoke, the rest of the prediction is moot, the world will already have been ended as we know it.

Yes, but I will still be here.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join