It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

I should imagine 250 will do, but it will take longer.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I was around a friends house last night and found an easy way of explaining the Gold Plating, and it's need.

Remember the 98-99% reflectivity.

With a Gold Plated" Pear, the heat takes longer to get in, as it reflects most of the Heat / Radiation, but, once it is in, and the Lead and Tin are metled, it takes a long time to get out. That 98-99% again, in fact, given the surface area of the inside of the can being more than a flat surface It should NEVER get out?

Odd to get your head round, but hey?

Hence, once it's hot inside, with gold, you should be able to restart the reaction with very little outside input?
Just a bit of friction. (Rub alladins lamp?)

You'll know if you had any sucess because the Lead & Tin will look different to when you put them in, I'm sure you remember what the blob roughly looked like, you will see if you even made it melt.

The Earth will be BLACK. Where I am sure it was a Mid / Dark brown when it went in?
Mine Was. Like fine Sand.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I read this and thought instantly, this guy is pulling everybody's leg by posting this uber stupid list of phony premonitions. Then I scrolled by the responses and found more than a willing audience to engage in this obvious snark and it made me feel bad for those lying prostrate to the OPs snark. Then it started to dawn on me that OP was being serious.

Pretty sad, folks.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by glome

Its not phoney,infact quite factual, that is the neutron part and gold.I`ll leave it with you ball at the feet so to speak,or is it a own goal.
physicsworld.com...
edit on 11-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I will have to try again, I don't know where the reading came from, just a stray neutron passing through my kitchen I think,

the dimensions of my can are slightly different than yours, (473ml vs 500ml), But I agree not happy with my can

Huh, your right, I was trying to make sure it didn't fall over, will have to use something else, didnt think that one through too well, I'm an idiot

nothing melted
edit on 11-1-2011 by watchitburn because: stuff

edit on 11-1-2011 by watchitburn because: things

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think I've sussed the "Family centers".

Did I mention Herod, the character from the Bible, that he Took the children aged under 2 or similar.

Rads / Mass etc.

They know. They know how it is going to play out.
Hence the Slides & Swings, Hence the Grave Liners.

They are only preparing for the inevitable. Very soon young children and smaller animals will start to feel the effects of the Radiation.

The families with the sick young children will be "Quaranteened" in these centres, perhaps they'll blame it on a virus or similar, BUT IT IS NOT. The same Radiation continues to build up, then people start to die.Hence the Grave Liners.

It is not for "Martial Law", however, I can see how if not handled carefully that is what would happen.
Shame they don't just say. I guess that "may" cause the above? I don't think it would. People would understand quite quickly what they need to do.

Get out of the SUN. (Under something REFLECTIVE and your house is NOT reflective)

Then start towards building a "Dome of The Rock"

Block Of Limestone, hollow it out, hole in the bottom, marble pillars, wood roof, plated in gold.
Follow the same exact construction methods.

Just add Sun & Salt water.

(Hence the hole in the "Rock" at the "Dome of The Rock", they have to start it somehow......)

As soon as it rains on the Dome of the Rock, which is what will happen as the radiation intensifies and causes hot on the bottom and cold on the top, the equator is gonna get storms.

The building is designed to take the rainwater and channel it into the well of souls. Look at the roof.

Sun in the Water? Look at the lip round the edge. None of this is by chance.

Can someone mirror this thread? Is that possible?

I see it "dissapearing".

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by glome

Its not phoney,infact quite factual, that is the neutron part and gold.I`ll leave it with you ball at the feet so to speak,or is it a own goal.
physicsworld.com...

LOL, that links a shocker!!

STAR for YOU.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by glome

physicsworld.com...

Ooops. Double post.

Does anyone know how I can print this whole thread out?
Or save it?
edit on 11-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I think you are going to have to go to each page and print it, or copy & paste each page to a word document, probably take an hour or so, and a whole ream of paper
edit on 11-1-2011 by watchitburn because: paste

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Hello, OP,

you can copy and paste text from here into notepad or similar and just save it. A bit slow with this many pages but I suppose you could do it all in a couple of hours or so.

Regarding your earlier posts where you referred to a major quake possibly within the San Andreas fault system, a mag 9-plus event is highly unlikely, though something in the mag 7 range is widely accepted as a near certainty, sooner or later. However, as you did state in reference to this quake/tsunami prediction that it could be regional to California (and therefore by deduction would not have to be within the San Andreas fault system), I think it's only fair to note that a mag 9 range quake could possibly occur in the Pacific Northwest region. If it does, it could well impact California, and further, it would very likely produce a massive tsunami.

Anyone who thinks I'm just making this up only has to google "January 26, 1700" to find literally thousands of references to the magnitude 9 Cascadia megathrust earthquake which struck the PNW on that date. Besides the quake's direct damage, the actual sub-sea megathrust event generated a tsunami that was about 30 metres (over 90 feet) high in near-coastal regions and which even flooded inland lakes. The tsunami crossed the Pacific and was recorded in Japan -- which is how we know its precise date and even the likely time that the quake struck.

Readers who are interested will also find that there have, in fact, been several (at least 13) megathrust quakes along that fault over the past 6,000 years, occurring at widely-varying intervals from about a couple of centuries to perhaps 800-1000 years apart.

As it has been almost 311 years since the last great quake in that region, it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that another of similar magnitude may occur soon. On the other hand, it might not happen for hundreds of years. Eeven so, most authorities in the potentially affected regions have wisely taken this possible event into consideration in their disaster planning scenarios.

What interests me is that you (OP) have given a date of around 20-24 January for the quake event you have predicted, which is only a couple of days shy of the last great quake's 311th "anniversary". The fact that neither you nor anyone else in this thread has mentioned this event of Jan 26, 1700, is what led me to make this post. It seems to me that you were unaware of it or of the potential for another event at literally any time -- and that simply helps to make your own prediction more intruiging.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Well, I based my Dates on the Story of Noah.

I am affraid I cannot go much into the Noah connection, however I can tell you, it is STRONG.

I would have to reveal my identity to explain. Which I am not willing to do I am affrain.
But you would understand why I have made said connection.

I had looked into lots of earthquakes worldwide, to be fair I was only looking for increasing patterns etc, I did not go back that far.

That is yet another "co-incidence".

I do not like, nor believe in co-incidences, not 2, 3 or.... 23 like I have here?

More and more tells me that we are going to start to see this.

Illnesses, Age Related - Youngest / Smallest First.
The Symptoms will be Flu like.
Wikipedia

The Symptoms will not abate. (Not unless you remove the Radiation)
(Aluminium - Good start - GOLD - Better)

They will get worse, be transferred to Family centres.

This will continue.
There will be no end until either someone listens too me, or you all die.
(I am assuming someone else will listed too me regardless of this Thread)

It needs to be Someone of NOTE.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I read somewhere that a Solar Flar hit on the 3rd & 5th.

That another is due on the 12th? Tomorrow?

I will look, might help if it was not just me.
Aluminium foil is Cheap and easy to apply...
(And easy to remove)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
this place oh dear:

Solar Cycle Forum

Lots of info, quick read through shows INCREASED solar activity.

I see this quote from what looks like a long term member on the 8th Jan:

Is it possible that the Sun has received a 'wake up' message?

Spots are breaking out all over the surface(center below). Latest is new spot near east limb (left below).
So the SN is shooting up (and probably go higher when even newer spots are counting)

But with all this new activity starting, we can expect the SFI to shoot up quickly too.

It's too early to say whether this is the "rapid rise" we were discussing yesterday.

It looks up further, I am no solar expert, that they are discussing why they are seeing "Araura Borealis" poor spelling, around the sun.

I am going to register and ask.
edit on 11-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Another interesting site:

I have no way of interpreting the images, any ideas?

It a site that measure the magnetic field of the earth
=On-line_sp_access]Swedish I.R.F.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There isn't any way of you telling us what the Noah connection is without divulging your identity? Couldn't you skirt around what would expose yourself and throw us some hints as to the connection? You've really got me and pretty much everyone else intrigued here.
edit on 11-1-2011 by kite74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Firstly I'd like to thank the OP and other members input for such a fascinating thread, I've been following ATS for years but never really felt the urge to reply. I've spent countless hours researching many topics that I believe in (that are now popping up in this thread) and its good to see so many like minded people.

I've followed this thread since day one and it has been like doing a jigsaw, pieces are coming together to form the bigger picture; the key pieces to me being GOLD, its production and its power/uses.

The pyramid and fusion theory makes sense, the reflecftivity makes sense, but I believe there is one key piece of this jigsaw being somewhat overlooked. What else could GOLD be used for...?

700 years ago a metal-lurgists temple was discovered on Mount Horeb/Sinai and contained a massive quantity of an uknown white powder. This powder is believed to be Monatomic (single atom) Gold , which is GOLD in its highest degree of purity. How 24kt Gold is turned into this form is a hidden knowledge, but the ancient High Priests of Egypt, who had the titles Great Artificer (metalworker) knew it and I believe it involves heat and frequency (solfeggio).

This form of gold, aka mfkzt (egypt) , shem-an-n (mesopotamians), the Philosophers’ Stone (Eirenaeus Philalethes/Nicolas Flamel), manna, ORME, is well documented throughout history in Egypt, The Bible, The Quran, China, and possesses properties that no other element does. To summarise its uses:

It is a superconducter, is not affected by magnetism or gravity (spaccraft?), it can levitate objects of any size (pyramid building blocks?). It was the "bread" of the gods, apparently after ingesting one can travel beyond the four dimensional space time continuum, and the individual becomes a fifth dimensional being. It can cure cancers and can help syncronise the right and left brain hemispheres .There are many, many, more properties of this substance and definitely worth looking into. I recommend you start with

Google Video Link

Anyway I hope you can make use of this information and it may go onto explain why the Egyptians were so fascinated with gold, and why in todays society, all the worlds gold is so highly sought after.

I hope this post keeps building, i'll be checking everday!

Thanks and Good Job!
Youkay (UK?) ;-)

PS> Can you provide me a link to the Dome of the Rock used for water purification, I've googled it but can't find anything relevant to this theory.

PPS> You say the UK will be frozen over, yet Cornwall maybe safe? Where will you be heading? I feel to follow you down the M1!

PPS> Ormus (1/64)?

edit on 11-1-2011 by Youkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I was just reading this about Noah in Gnostic texts... interesting

Wikipedia:
An important Gnostic text, the Apocryphon of John, reports that the chief archon caused the flood because he desired to destroy the world he had made, but the First Thought informed Noah of the chief archon's plans, and Noah informed the remainder of humanity. Unlike the account of Genesis, not only are Noah's family saved, but many others also heed Noah's call. There is no ark in this account; instead Noah and the others hide in a "luminous cloud".

hmmm "luminous cloud"? Alien ship

or can Gold be luminous?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Youkay

Soryr Missed these.

PS> Can you provide me a link to the Dome of the Rock used for water purification, I've googled it but can't find anything relevant to this theory.

It is only my theory, based in the Eye of Horus principle, 1/64 - 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16, and the principle we currently use the same "elements" with.

i.e.

Calcium Carbonate, Energy and Water. (Electrolisis)

I doubt you will find it on Google.

You say the UK will be frozen over, yet Cornwall maybe safe?

Only looking at records of the ice eage in question. The tip shows on the simulation as not covered, as does the channel tunnel area of the UK. It is only a simulation and the ICE was not 20 miles away from the tip. It would be VERY cold.

Where will you be heading?

My path is not chosen yet.
If left with no choice, Israel is No.1 on my list.

I feel to follow you down the M1!

That's going the right way I suppose, however, what really happens depends on 2 things.

1 - That I am correct with not only the Eye of Horus and the simplicity of it's operation, and my prediction here.
(Which I am by the way)

2 - That someone listens soon enough.

Ormus (1/64)?

And I see this on the wikipedia page as a historical Arab saying?

If all the world were a golden ring, Ormus would be the jewel in it

Co-incidence?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cplouffe

Interpretaion is the biggest pain.

I liked the passage you found though.

I know 1 thing. No matter how much I'd like to believe I can.

I cannot do this alone?
What would be the point anyway?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cplouffe

Luminous cloud.

Well, I guess that makes sense.

It would become another Magnetic Field to "Glow" in the path of the radiation.

It would almost certainly have an Aurora Borealis, it would be 20 degrees inside and whatever outside, a cloud would seem very reasonable, perhaps with lighting etc.?

Radiation / Magnetic Field = Energy & Glow
Hot / Cold / Energy = Moisture & Lightning

Co-incidence?

How many of the readers have now started to wonder how many of the co-incidences are turning out to be
coinci FACTS?

edit on 11-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join