It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Im am NOT a physicist so im not afraid to tell you i cannot answer the odd questions you are asking.

Yet you asked for math, I gave you all the input values, all you needed was a periodic table and a calculator?

Why not go to an applied physics message site and ask someone there the same question?

I have a source closer to home, plus, I'd be dead surprised if the odd clever person doesn't peruse this forum.

Or propose your theories there?

Id guarantee they would laugh you out of their site so fast your head would spin.

Why would that be I wonder? Given the device does work?

Perhaps ill post your theories to one, with your permission of course and post back some of the replies here? Would that meet with your approval?

I would love it, the one that is most important is the eye of horus.

If i might ask one question, what is the reaction you are looking for?

Let me explain what, if this had been discovered 20 years ago YOU could have.

One of these, say, 3 feet tall, sitting in a hearth in your Kitchen, they could make it look nice it you liked, enclose it.

Just leave a little of the gold exposed, for you to rub, and another so you can open and close the surface area to regulate the asorbtion / loss of heat.

The centre, like the planet it molten lead, you would have water pipes running through the earth, with, water going through them ,wow, I've just given you free hot water?

Then, wow, you could attach an oven to the front.?? A Cooker?

So now you have Hot Water, Central Heating? and A Cooker, in 1 device that is 3 feet tall and I really bet it won't need to be anything like that big.

And the above is just harnessing it for HEAT. Not inherantly the properties than can be achieved using the reflection principal for other purposes in relation to Energy Production.

Did I mention the BIG SPHERICAL stones that are found throughout the central section of the world. They would have heated up just right. I bet they were discarded batteries?

A type of cold fusion?

Plated in gold it would truly be cold fusion.

Somthing else? What will harness and store your power?

Youe will harness it, it is stored in the Element you are "heating"

Gold?

Gold is the by product, along with Antimony left at the end of the life of the Silicon. If you have the quantities correct.

Does gold now act as a capacitor and hold a charge till it is applied to something?

I have never said that, this is a method of creating so much heat in a small space from next to no input that it causes a nuclear chain reaction.

Extrapolate.

Gold has special intrinsic properties. 98% Reflective. Never tarnisheds.

While i am not a math expert or nuclear physicist, i DO have a certificate in Industrial Electricity and do have a decent working knowledge of currents and such.

The wrong sort of Energy i am affraid, but, the principals of what it is used for still stand.

Remember the Dome of the rock, Energy, Calcium Carbonate & Water.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I'm sure I'll cop abuse for this, but having my poor little ego crushed is the last thing on my mind lately. The OP did mention an event in january related to perhaps Yellowstone or California...here in Australia Queensland has always been refered to as our Australian California..Brisbane is Brisvegas, the Gold Coast is Hollywood on the Gold Coast. Even the produce (corn, mangoes, bannanas, cane fields etc etc) mirror California in its climate friendly growth activities. Like I said in an earlier post, I started down the same path the OP is on about 2 years ago...so there we have two seperate people stumbling onto an infinite amount of patterns linking all different account of history culture, hinting at ONE theme. And the trick is to stop thinking like a scientist and look at it all in a simple way.

I'm totally on board with you OP, I don't need to wait and see proof. Right now I'm all about the preparation.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I forgot to bring up again another point to note, once you;

1. Understand the Device, The Eye of Horus, and it's simplicity - it does work.
2. Look at the Great Pyramid & See the same.
3. Look at what "actually" Powers the Great Pyramid, from a "Location" point of view.

You will understand the issue. (Ring of Fire) if you've not remembered.
And, many of my other points then will seem to unblur. The 63/64 connection hopefully.

I hope you see the light, it does seem like you are trying.

Just remember the point, DRY EARTH is an awesome insulator, The Gold reflects 98% of the heat by surface area, so, it takes a while to get the LEAD hot, but once it's started to get hot, the heat cannot escape faster than it multiplies, so it gets hotter and hotter. It is forced up the pear because that is the only way it can go - the path of "least resistance", into the tin, the same again, constant, increasing heat from below, melts the Tin, the Heat can still only go up, multiplied yet again, into the silicon which gets so hot it melts.

The Lead by now is so hot that it is emitting Radiation, again, following the path of least resistance, into the Tin, the tin can only accept so much more until it reaches the point of fusion and send even more Neutrons into the Silicon, causing it to transmute into Phosperous and burn.

Hence, a Fusion "Lamp"

It is why there is no soot in the pyramid. It is not burning CARBON. It is the power of the GODS.

If read with care, this thread unlocks about 5 or 6 of the worlds oldest mysteries, all using the Eye of Horus.

These Buildings around the world were not ACCIDENTALLY designed this way.

The DOME OF THE ROCK is masterpiece of Ancient Engineering. It has been in front of use for 1400 years.
The GREAT PYRAMID is a masterpiece, if not, THE masterpiece of Ancient Engineering, it has been here for 20,000k years. (An educated guess)
The TAJ MAHAL is a masterpiece of Ancient Engineering.
The PANTHEON is a masterpiece of Ancient Engineering.

There are others, Google has the answers, you just have to ask the right questions.

They ALL follow the same principle in their construction. 1/64 - 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16

Stonehenge the same, it is so badly damaged it is much harder to see.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by melsbells137

Then all you need to do is convince people the Dome of the ROCK is the KEY.

It can produce, on it's own, nearly EVERYTHING that is needed to survive.

There is still time.

The world could make a lot of these in 3-4 months.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Another point I may have neglected to mention, but mathematically it works out.

The eye of Horus is Made up with 130g of Dry Earth, 16g Lead etc.

It is ALL transmuted into gold by the time the reaction is complete.

It takes into account the Nickel & Iron & Aluminium & Silicon & Tin & Lead & Gold.
63/64 + 1/64 = 1

Neutrons, Protons & Electrons, the do add up...

The extra is what is release when the "Phospherous" is burnt, which is in effect, the imputities within the Dry Earth and the other materials.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
this was one of your links... i've been reading it and reading links on their pages... is this real? rune.galactic.to...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Leave it with me - I'm unemployed so have all the time in the world (no pun intended).

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gam3pr0

I asked the same question I think, right after I posted it.

I am guessing not?

But hey?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I've been following this since the start and while it has some good info and is pretty convincing to the point I hope you're not right, one thing bothers me and I hope you don't take offense because none is intended.

It almost feels like you and maybe one or two others have managed to figure something out and while you're describing what to do with the oven, everything still seems to be speaking in riddles so if we really are screwed in a few months then I can assume that only a handful will survive thanks to being able to make whatever it is we're supposed to make to survive this.

Is there a way to explain it in layman's terms for those who aren't exactly stupid but can't yet grasp what it is you're trying to teach us?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I've been following this since the start and while it has some good info and is pretty convincing to the point I hope you're not right, one thing bothers me and I hope you don't take offense because none is intended.

You are lucky you are reading this, and I will take no offence.

It almost feels like you and maybe one or two others have managed to figure something out and while you're describing what to do with the oven, everything still seems to be speaking in riddles so if we really are screwed in a few months then I can assume that only a handful will survive thanks to being able to make whatever it is we're supposed to make to survive this.

I think I see perhaps 1 person who understands, and is in fact trying, and hence, will succeed. He will see the flame that cannot burn.

Which will help this thread no end. It is truly not that hard to construct.

I am sure if you fully dedicated 1 full day of your life, after obtaining the required items, you and pretty much anyone else could construct an Eye of Horus.

I am affraid I have yet to construct a Dome of the Rock, It looks a tad more complicated, however it is possible I am again looking at the structure in the wrong way, but time will tell how much of the structure is important from a "use" point of view.

If no one of note takes any notice, then yes, you are most likely correct, and it is the way it is I guess.

To be honest, from past experience, knowledge etc, anything that doesn't intrinsically make Money for someone is destinded to fail. The majority are still materialistic, and will be until it is too late?

Who knows, I can hope.

I am not personally looking for money. Hence, I am giving it away, in the hope someone spots it for what it is.
Soon I hope.

The other half of your question I cannot myself answer, that is up to you, and I suppose the world realising this and not somehow, killing it, and then us.

Is there a way to explain it in layman's terms for those who aren't exactly stupid but can't yet grasp what it is you're trying to teach us?

The answer in laymans terms is actually only a couple of posts above this one, but the details are contained within the thread.

The Dome of the Rock, the details on it's construction are on Wikipedia, Google etc. It is a complicated building.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Let me just ask you this simple question then. How are you going to trigger the nuclear chain-reaction needed to make this power supply, and what is the fuel? Surely you dont propose a fuel will not be burned in this reaction.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I can make the Eye of Horus, I will be able to do the gold plating tomorrow. but it isn't going to help me any. I'm in San Diego, so I have about a week or so left? Either way it will be interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have thought of something else that cropped up in conversation last night.

The Bible says veryone will be resurected to be "Judged" at the end of this time.

I said, WE ARE ALMOST ALL HERE.

People do not look at it correctly, Literally.
There has never been as many souls on the Earth. 7.1 Billion Souls.

Ready to be Judged?

Or am I mad?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I've been to San Diego, One of my friends was born there and went to school there if I remember correctly.

I went to Sea World about 5 years ago.

LOL, well, a week to help the world, it was only an estimate?

I got it too burn without the Gold plating, it's just gonna be easier plated. Especially without the heat I used.

It will reach temp quicker, it will burn longer, etc. Should burn indefinately I would think.

I am still waiting on the fluid. It is a 4 hour drive for me, I have not been able to source any locally today.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Some more points I spotted for you / notes.

It is worth noting the 1/32 Dark Wood and 1/64 Light wood.

It is meant as a method of regulating the reaction, and hence the flame.

I assum 1/32 of it's surface area needs to be black, the other White. I'd guess in the end you'd just alternate the percentage of Light and Dark to regulate the reaction.

I do not think it will make any difference to the reaction starting and continuing, but there is potential for it to run very quickly without regulation, head away from the oven? Perhaps POOF. I do not know and you are likely to beat me.

It was just a thought, it is on the Cartouches, and the design of the Eye.

It took me about 5 attempts to be happy and be able to repeat the can "well" each time. It is not too hard, but definately takes practice. Especially when not cracking the aluminium.

And getting the objects in at the correct "heights" / "Amounts".

I had flames coming out the side of 1 where there was a little crack in the can I'd made with the pliers i'd used to "crimp it".

I did not know it for what it was that time. It still burnt on the top too.

There was only Dry Earth, Lead, Tin, Aluminium & Silicon in the oven.

Yet it burned for nearly half an hour.

Twice. 4g of the lead was GONE, the blob of GOLD was "different", like "lead" to look at, it was not GOLD anyway anymore. The tin was embedded in the glass I think. That's what it looks like. I still have the bits here.

I stripped the can after about 4 1/2 hours, cooking / playing. The metals were cold when I removed it, and I had put too much sand in.

The EARTH was Black, it looked like Iron filings mixed with a black powder, which I assume was nickel.

I hope it helps.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Definately helps, I will keep practicing on the can.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sorry, somehow missed this.

Originally posted by nightbringr
Let me just ask you this simple question then. How are you going to trigger the nuclear chain-reaction needed to make this power supply, and what is the fuel?

The fuel is the Lead, Tin & Silicon.

The Reaction is started by Heat. The Gold Reflects 98% of Heat, by surface area, the lead and dry earth it is effectively inside a gold Pear, any heat that gets in cannot escape faster than it is reflected back in. There is more than 2% Excess surface area on the interior of a sphere.

Any heat put in is directed to the centre of the sphere, where the lead is, it is only a small blob, the surface ace of the outside of the can is 150 cm2, the surface area of the Lead is only say 1.5cm2, that's a factor of 100 smaller. The heat gets "amplified" into the middle.

It's only way out, is up, the path of "least resistance" and into a smaller space, hence, another increase in temperature. And so on.

Fusion does not involve "burning", that is a chemical reaction.

This is based on Heat and the fact that once something gets "hot" enough, this is LEAD yes, it does not "BURN", it emits a stream on Neutrons, Nuclear "Energy" as it were.

Matter can only take in "so" much Energy before this happens, the energy required is listed on the Wikipedia page for each element.

Surely you dont propose a fuel will not be burned in this reaction.

I propose exactly that, there is nothing in the pot too burn? BURNING is a Chemical Reaction.

The phosperous is created when the Silicon (sand) is irradiated with Neutrons from the Lead and Tin. It can only absorb so much, before it transmutes into the next Element up, which is Phosperous. Hence the Flame. But it is not "Fuel" that is being Burned if you understand. The Phospherous is the End of the Nuclear Chain Reaction.

As long as the pot is GOLD, because of it's reflective properties, once the re-action is started, it should be "self-Sustaining" until it has transmuted all the "Excess" into Phospherous.

Can you understant the principal, it is not "Burning" per se, no black soot etc will be given off during the process.
This is why there was NEVER any soot found inside the Great Pyramid.

edit on 11-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: quote error

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sorry to get off topic but does anyone know how to complain to moderators about those green links that appear on some words, It's making me nuts

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I love these short time prophecies...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting too:

I had not seen any mention of Ocean Temperaturs at all, so I had a look.

It seems that The Pacific Ocean is not playing is it does usually.

California, LA, has Ocean Temperatures as though it were July, an Australia has Ocean Temperatures 4-6 degrees cooler than usual.

LA Info

The Australian Info

They are live feeds so the information may change.

Does anyone want to know how much water we are talking, and the amounts of energy involved to change the water temperatures like this in a body of water so large.

Answers the Rain in California & Australia.

It has rained a lot in California recently has it not?

I hope it doesn't start to get cold.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join