It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am sorry, I did read the question aswell, I did niss it.

The thick ice situation- given the numerical significance of the Horus fractions, I wonder if these numbers could translate to latitudes of the surface of the earth.

I had not thought about it, however, I had a look at records that were available online, these tell me where (roughly) the Ice was last time?

It really depends on the motives behind the question?

In other words, will the thickness in the ice vary based on latitude?

I'd look at the records and decide, but I guess, yes, Southern Greece was not covered Ice do not think, Nor Turkey, Southern Spain etc.

Will some latitudes not have any ice?

About 3/4 of the planet, right below Europe. Check online the records for how far the last ice cap came forward, the one with the fast frozen mamoths, 2.58Ma by Radio Carbon dating, then you shall find the answer you seek.

I notice that much of Israel sits on the 29 - 32 degree latitude.

A good location from the records of previous civilisations.

Would other latitudes also be safe if they had similar shielding as the dome of the rock?

In some ways, yes, however, I do not think Gold alone will save you from the 153 days of fire that is fortold to come. The Dome of the Rock is more than a "Gold Dome", it has an intrinsic purpose besides that being the Holiest of Holy's.

When you understand the principals behind the dome of the rock, and exactly what it will do, then any location should become safe. As long as you have a "Replica" Made the same.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by be4peace
Thanks for your reply. I didn't mean to say you have said anything about the Annunaki.

The problem is, some people just read page 1 & 2, then flick to the end, they do not read the Thread.

They see your post and switch off. They didn't even see your user name. Just the question / words.
Annunaki, I have been asked several times the same question, and whilst I have no definative answer, I can tell you I am not expecting any help from ET.

I've read in my own studies that we were genetically created by them to mine gold so they could repair a hole in their atmosphere.

I was told pigs could fly when I wasd 9, but I did not believe it.

We have our own hole if I remember.
I don't recall any of this in the bible either?

Just thought that the government has enough gold that they could make into particles within the next couple months to save us from complete devastation (if that is to happen to that degree).

I doubt the USA has any gold.

They're very good at spreading chemicals already in to our atmosphere.....why not gold.

They are good at putting chemicals into the Ocean too.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have read every page of this thread. I'm really intersted in all of this. I hope others do the same. It doesn't make sense unless you start from the beginning. And each page you've added new information to the puzzle. The information about the Annunaki wouldn't be in the bible. It would discount all the stuff the churches use to control the people. I'm not sure if it was in the original bible before the religious leaders got a hold of it. But, if God wasn't the true creator of mankind, then their entire religious basis...heaven, hell, etc., would kind of be out. The Annunaki stuff comes from the Sumerian texts. Pretty interesting

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Some time ago I remember reading something that said when top people, the Rish & Powerful start dissapearing, that is the time to worry.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Another name that has been used for the Annunaki - Nephilim....sorry to get off topic

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pimpinette

why would they want a something with healing properties to be available...keeping people sick and treating symptoms not causes it a huge industry, just look at rumsfelds 200 million profit for putting the scare of bird flu in the people then his share owned pharmaceutical company puts out "TamaFlu" which dosnt even do anything yet everyone went and bought it, people get into politics to better themselves not the people think about why they leavee a 2 million dollar a year job (like Dick cheany as ceo) for a 300 000 dollar a year job? do get things done in their favour..but deep down i know u know this.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My prediction for the next few months is me failing a mid-term.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
reply to post by pimpinette

why would they want a something with healing properties to be available...keeping people sick and treating symptoms not causes it a huge industry, just look at rumsfelds 200 million profit for putting the scare of bird flu in the people then his share owned pharmaceutical company puts out "TamaFlu" which dosnt even do anything yet everyone went and bought it, people get into politics to better themselves not the people think about why they leavee a 2 million dollar a year job (like Dick cheany as ceo) for a 300 000 dollar a year job? do get things done in their favour..but deep down i know u know this.

why would they? hmm, so when anyone promise a shiny object, eternal life or knowledge they are always good? i do not think so, citing the case of the snake and the apple (but you can see that story from several angles I know), or conquistadors trading useless pearls of glass for gold and silver with native americans. in this case it could be the promise of perfect health in exchange for mind control.

but i really don't know. i am not endorsing vaccinations though.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

mono atomic gold is the silica that bonds all the metals together it has unnatural properties for instance gravity has no effect on it at all, when u cool it it gets heavy when u heat it up it becomes almost massless it has healing properties also , supposedly it reads ur dna when ingested and rebuild all the missing or broken)mutated cells. it was the whit cakes that took th hunger and thirst away from th Israelites during the exodus, supposedly...it is an interesting read regardless of its truth ans it explains why gold and other precious metals and stones that have it present in it dont corrode and that u cannot melt metal u have to smelt it.... like i say interesting stuff its what the Egyptians were looking to get out of the gold and i think the arc de covenant was a way to separate the silica, the eagles on topo may have acted as a cathode/anode or negative /positive , apparently u have to hit the gold with a certain frequency to brake apart the particles.

www.asc-alchemy.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What the bible says about the Nephilim:

Numbers 13 NIV
30 Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, “We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it.”
31 But the men who had gone up with him said, “We can’t attack those people; they are stronger than we are.” 32 And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, “The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size.

33 We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them.”

Genesis 6 NIV
Wickedness in the World
1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
5 The LORD saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the LORD said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

edit on 10-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
All right, My Eye of Horus is cooking. 5:30 pm Pacific time

files.abovetopsecret.com...[/atsimg]]image
files.abovetopsecret.com...[/atsimg]]image

No change in Background Radiation or Neutron Counts per second after 30 minutes
edit on 10-1-2011 by watchitburn because: update

edit on 10-1-2011 by watchitburn because: neutrons

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

how long is it suppose to be in there for and is a direct heat or radial that will change it?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The links aren't working.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

I believe that about 12 hrs is optimal, Being in the oven should be fine, should generate the most heat that way.

Still no change in Rads.7;00pm

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mentors17

They are working fine for me.

Try viewing my profile and looking at my photo album?
edit on 10-1-2011 by watchitburn because: link

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

hahaha NICE. So what do you think will happen? Should gold just collect on the bottom of the can?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Burn? Are you there?

I hope your EoH didn't blow.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I don't think my oven gets hot enough, Aoi said it should be about 350 - 400 C
My stove only goes to 500F = 260C

Still no increase from background Radiation, had a few blips for Neutrons but it was only .02 Cps and only for like a minute at a time. been almost 5 hrs.
edit on 11-1-2011 by watchitburn because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I am going to have to try to plate the can with gold. Maybe sand or ground glass is the way to go. I used ground down memory modules from an old laptop, wich is about as pure silicon as you can get (as far as I know) but most likely the Egyptians didn't have that. Possibly I'm thinking to hard.
edit on 11-1-2011 by watchitburn because: Im dumb

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I am taken aback because you area believer.

Some points I can see from the pic.

You've covered the largest surface area (the base) with an insulator(the bowl of earth) so no energy, or very little will be entering through the domed bit.

It doesnt look 32.5mm at the 2nd point but it is hard to tell.? My cans seem much more Pear shaped than yours?

May just be the picture?

It took me 3 or 4 attempt with the can before I was happy.? Maybe more.

You say you got a reading on your meter, buy, I wish I one of those.
Where did the low reading come from?

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join