It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
An interesting documentary, "Secret mysteries of Americas Beginnings: The New Atlantis":

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Please take a look at a thread i just made regarding the earths magnetic field over the last 2 or so weeks, not sure if its anything but worth a look...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hmmm

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Im open to the possibilities of all these events happening the signs of a changing world are in front of us all to see and make our own judgment, thats what life is about...to say when they will actually happen is just setting oneself up for immense frustration and aggravation rather than simply just prepare fore the worst yet be ready for the least.

a few things to ponder.

1) none of us really know what year it is the calander has been changed before and something that was predicted 4000 years ago may well be off target for todays prophecies.

2) the OP is obviously educated whether u choose to believe him or not does not mean he is a "troll" or just some one looking for attention..there are other ways and other sites for that, if anything you/we should be thanking him for taking the time to at the very least open our eyes to the surrounding changes that we should be focusing on as appose to just blatantly ridiculing his opinions/views/personal findings.

3)like many posts i have seen on this site with posts of controversy like this(yes i am a new registered member but was a member for years before i was banned for being too opinionated ATS was never as strict as it is now but thats a different story) is that once there has been an "absurd" post added by a member you usually never really hear from the OP again, no elaboration or follow ups, this OP has time and time again answered almost every question and insults throughout this entire thread, that is uncommon for a site like this.

4)regardless of if he is right or wrong about his predictions should not reflect on who he is and what he set out to do..which is inform and make us more aware to things of importance that we just ignore everyday. All of his info so far turn out to be factious , not everyone gets puzzles or theories right at first but they do put themselves on the right path for future predictions, scientist that we put faith into are wrong all the time the re-look over their notes/findings and draw another conclusion.

So in conclusion regarding this post i want to thank the OP and a few others of solidifying the fact that there are still allot of closed minded, immature, spiritually unevolved humans that are every were amongst us that could be the weight pulling us down the dark path destined for themselves, to come into a forum strictly for predictions and say that "you are wrong" "no one can predict that" and my favorite "I predict nothing happens and now i am a prophet", just goes to show that the battle isnt just going to be cataclysms and world changes, but rather with those huge amount of leeches that failed to listen when they had someone like the OP try to explain that there is a bit more going on in the world that appears on your fancy "picture box".

Thank you OP i only wish the star i will give could mean more that what it actually does, which is simply nothing.

All the very best.
Richard Hall
edit on 8-1-2011 by gmac10001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
I've found this:

Don't really know what to make of it? I'm on Page 4.
Fiction?

Odd Book

Damn strange.

Well this is very interesting as it ties in very neatly with the things I have just been writing about on my website 'The Atlantean Analysis' - theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

I've been working on this project (first draught) since the early 90's ... and it used to bother me so much in the early years when I read that someone else had found or proven theories that I had had myself (I was a bit like Golem with the ring ... my hypotheses were my 'preciouses)
... nowadays I find it encouraging, because it proves that my hypotheses ... as crazy as they seemed (even to me) at the time ... have actually been proven to be correct ... and I am now confident that for the remaining unproven suggestions that I have made ... it's only a matter of time.

The link to that book in the OP's post adds a little more weight to what I have always suspected.

Woody

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
reply to post by jeremiah8401

Dude none of your math makes sense.

I see page after page of sense?

and you defend yourself with no credible information.

!!

i looked at an atom from gold and stonehenge like you said too and you're nuts.

Fine.

There's no Reptilians. They were made up by some guy with nothing better to do.

What has that to do with me?

You are right about Yellowstone being a time bomb but it sure isn't going off anytime this year.

Then YOU have nothing to fear.

Stop living in your fantasy world and grow up.

It's OUR fantasy world.

I didnt see any credible information. And you're math truly doesn't make sense. You tried to defend yourself with ridiculous and childish rebuttals. And it's not OUR fantasy world. I don't live in a fantasy world I live in the real world. like you should do.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The ancients DID harness a special power. Human ingenuity. The man who build the coral castle did it over the course of 30 years using leverage and engineering knowledge, much like the Mayans/Egyptians. There are YouTube videos of a man singlehandedly uprighting a 30 ton slab in under.a minute using simple leverage with tools available in the ancient times.

I don't see why the Mayans needed some secret power source when none was needed. Also, I have not seen on mathematical equation actually proving any of your statements when you have repeated over and over that you math is sound. Please, provide some empirical mathematical proof.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
The ancients DID harness a special power. Human ingenuity.

You bet.

The man who build the coral castle did it over the course of 30 years using leverage and engineering knowledge,

That is not what he said, nor what his tools say. Have you even looked into the coral Castle?

Did that guy BANG those 2.5 ton blocks onto his Truck? wonder how many trucks he wrecked?

much like the Mayans/Egyptians.

You're getting this from where?

There are YouTube videos of a man singlehandedly uprighting a 30 ton slab in under.a minute using simple leverage with tools available in the ancient times.

A 30 Ton slab is a big chink of rock, yes, but upturning one with leverage is a little different to dragging it 600 miles across sand. Or 1000 miles up a mountain.

You are fooling yourself if you seriously think they Mayan's "Carried", "Dragged" or "Pushed" or any other "normal" method the stones up to their "Pyramids".

Did the Egyptians "Lever" those blocks into place.

We couldn't build it now, with a million people. It would never happen.

I don't see why the Mayans needed some secret power source when none was needed.

Oh. Muscle Power...

Also, I have not seen on mathematical equation actually proving any of your statements when you have repeated over and over that you math is sound. Please, provide some empirical mathematical proof.

I am confused, I have given enough details for you to not only construct an Eye of Horus, but also, the figures used.
You are quite capable of checking the various Masses, Melting Points etc of any of the Elements I have quoted.

Is it so hard to understand?

YOU are standing, or sitting on a LARGE round ball of "for the most part" Dry Earth, in the middle of which is a molten ball of Metal. Heated by the Sun.

Essentially a Nuclear Fission Star in the centre of the planet.

This is exactly what the Eye of Horus is.?

They say it's Iron in the Core, but that makes no sense. It will be Lead / Gold and other Heavy Elements.
(however, I see they are beginning to say that now.)

Your points are noted, but they do not make any sense?

Can you tell me how the cut 2.5 million blocks from the quarry so perfectly?
Can you tell me how they moved 2.5 million blocks 600 miles?
Can you tell me how they then built the Pyramid with such precision?

I am sure we are all waiting to hear.

Muscle Power?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

I didnt see any credible information.

Then YOU are blind.

And you're math truly doesn't make sense.

Seems REALLY simple to me.

You tried to defend yourself with ridiculous and childish rebuttals.

OK, some people deserved it. I wouldn't have said Childish to be fair.

And it's not OUR fantasy world.

OK

I don't live in a fantasy world I live in the real world.

Hmmmm.

like you should do.

I am unfortunately living in exactly the same world as you, except I see it for what it is and you see it for what you're told it is.

I wonder who is the lucky one?

edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time finding anything actually made out of tin, what did you use?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Lead free Solder is 99% Tin, when you heat it the 1% flux burns off.

Only thing I could find.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The egyptions were amaizing people and i think they are the key to so much more, anyway you got me interested so ive been doing some research, maybe you can carry on from where i left of??

Did you know the 3 pyramids of giza are in line with heliopolis? and what is so special about heliopilis?? well read this website... www.egyptianmyths.net...

Could there be something significant about Heliopolis ??

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

I've had a look at the obelisk before, however, up until just a moment ago I hadn't found any good pictures of the Heiroglyphs.

But I just Did.

First this that jumps out is the potential error on the column, or not.

The North & South Glyphs are opposites of each other, but the W & O (east I guess) are opposites until about half way down, where there's a gap, and a 2 hands with a Scarab and the Sun Cartouche, but it is carved all the way down on the O.

I will continue looking at it.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I think your comments on the Pyramids and making gold is way cool! Do you have any more info on this theory and such? I'd be interested in learning more about it! It's a shame that there doesn't appear to be much available information on this (from what I could gather using search tools).

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ok, I said I wouldn't post another reply to this thread until Feb 1. But, I must admit, you got me thinking. I need to give you credit for inspiring some very well researched and thought-out responses during your thread. I'm continually amazed at the talent and insights made by the people on ATS.

I don't happen agree with you, but you already know that from my previous posts. That being said – I’ll put another 2 cents in on this post.

I had to ask myself, if I were you and knew that a cataclysmic event was going to occur in the USA, if I were 'degree qualified' in physics and mathematics - and could provide scientific evidence that this catastrophe would occur, if I had friends and loved ones in the USA that would die in a matter of days….

Would I be hosting on thread on ATS?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gconran

What more were you looking for? :-)

It's not on the search engines yet for a reason. It's only been public knowledge for what 7 days, and, to be fair, it is still only a hypothesis. Albeit, in my mind, a very persuasive one.

Egyptians did like gold.

Just in case any was thinking that this was breaking the laws of physics, it is not, nothing is being "created" out of thin air here?

Energy from the sun is being used to start a fission reaction that effectively transmutes Gold as the "starter" into Lead, Tin & then continues with Sand into gold.

Science can do this now in a Nuclear reactor, it is not new.
(It is not very efficient in a nuclear reactor)

I think it seems to escape people how easy this is when you have such a huge surface area to start with?
The solar energy that could be absorbed, I love that word, by the Great Pyramid from the Sun is immense.

86000m2 @ 4kwh/m, (5kwh/m is a better bet) half a megawatt on tap at any given moment, and don't forget, the pyramid stores this as heat and lets it build up. It would get VERY VERY VERY hot.

We're talking like 90% or better efficiency. They ain't converting the energy into anything, it is all taken in as latent heat. Exactly what they want.

Imagine if it was covered in Black Diorite, they liked that stuff it, would absorb solar energy like the good old USA does Mexican Immigrants.

Does that help.

edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: double word.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

I am happy it has got you thinking, perhaps there is still hope yet.

I have told my friends.

Before I came here.

Thank you though.

On another point, I notice it seems we are seeing changes in the Gulf Stream, first it was "slowing", now it's stopped! WTF? No-one told me?

My dad's going on about markets on the Thames and the like. LOL

It's not looking good. Still nothing has come up to change my mind yet.

I hope the USA is lucky, I hope I'm talking sh*t, but i am afraid it just ain't looking that way.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have sent the full details of my findings on the pyramid etc to this man:

Giorgio Tsoukalos

I guess you know who he is.

I Wondered if he might have any interest? Bet he will, shame he's in California.
Might as well try and go out in a blaze of glory?

:-)
edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Been watching the USGS quake site for a month or more now, never seen this one come up?
Gulf of California.

I'm sure it does though?

USGS site

Only a 4.2 though.
edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: missed a line.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

So did your friends in the USA all move to a safe location?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I just wanted to say, this thread is awesome. Obviously a lot of thought and effort has gone into this theory and I hope for everyone's sake that none of this comes true. In-fact, this thread made me want to create an account just to post this. I've been lurking on this site for about 2 years now and love getting my daily dose of conspiracy theories and alternative news.

I've done some research as well in relation to gold being a source of power and it all makes sense the more you read into it. Do you think that perhaps others have thought of the same theory and have readied themselves for any possible doomsday scenarios as well?

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join