It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

I had another thought re: the Clock paradox.

Clocks run more slowly in regions of lower gravitational potential. This is called gravitational time dilation.

With limitless energy you will not be under the same rules, or you will, but you can "side-step" them as it were.
This is the Electromagnetic Bubble like that used to move the stones, well, the same principle.

Remember, Floating Blocks, E-MC2, With limitless energy you can have 0 mass?

Rays of light bend in the presence of a gravitational field.

I'm rely on that too, I want to travel "through" the light, as though it was not there and neither was I.

I don't say I fully understand it yet, you've read the thread, it's been what, 18 days.
I can read, I can use a Pen and I can use a calculator.

Too much.?

edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: cleaning the post, making it more tidy.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

STATEMENT BY JEREMIAH
Special: Based on two postulates
1. The laws of physics are the same for all observers in uniform motion relative to one another
2. The speed of light in a vacuum is the same for all observers, regardless of their relative motion or of the motion of the source of the light.
There's other stuff two of course.

General:
Clocks run more slowly in regions of lower gravitational potential. This is called gravitational time dilation.
Orbits precess in a way unexpected in Newton's theory of gravity. (This has been observed in the orbit of Mercury and in binary pulsars).
Rays of light bend in the presence of a gravitational field.
Rotating masses "drag along" the spacetime around them; a phenomenon termed "frame-dragging".
The Universe is expanding, and the far parts of it are moving away from us faster than the speed of light.

MY RESPONSE
1 correct down to perspective !
2.correct down to perspective of where you are !
now you have admitted all spacetime is dragging towards clumps of focalised mass,i.e.earth,sun solar system,galaxy...can anyone see its all fractals man and you have admitted light is only what we can see and test or the speed of it.

very interesting you have just admitted a scientists fundamental law of physics nothing moves faster than light !
Wow and you are having a go at the Op,the Op is not disputing cosmic scientific cosmology,the Op is stating cosmic events will affect us on earth and gold is significant ,have1`nt you been reading.
edit on 8-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Thank you, you are correct.

Nothing I say breaks any known law I know of, I have checked as part of it.

He's gone though, he's as bad as me. Wikipedia.

copy & paste....
hit and run......

Same thing.

Except, I stop about and defend my idea.
edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

obviously the poster defied scientific logic ,although there probably is a speed faster than light.
No really its called Tachyon speed and exists in black holes.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Yes the Gulf Stream has stopped in places and slowed down in others.

This has been confirmed. Thank BP for that little "Oops"...!!

Hypotheticall speaking, once the Gulf Stream stops, the warmer waters from the southern hemisphere cannot mix with the north and the Northern hemesphere will cool quite rapidly (Ice Age). It has been found that the southern Hemisphere also raises about 2 - 4 degrees during a northern Ice age, because the heat is not dispersed into the northern hemephere and contained in the south, making it quite balmy for a few thousand years.

This might actually be happening afterall. However, I cannot believe all the OP's predictions will conencide all at once.. thats just too much for poor old Mother earth..lol Ice Age, with a Pole flip, and a Mega erruption/earthquake and a Neutron star all in one hit!!!

We simply cant be that unlucky

I am going with the Ice Age scenario though, it's starting to unfold that way, quite quickly. Although the Poles are also confirmed to be moving too, so who knows, maybe this will trigger other events..

If so... Damn bad Luck on our part!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hi OP, first of all, I apologise if this has already been discussed - this post is growing FAST! Anyway, I'm sitting here in Australia practically frothing at the mouth because 2 years ago a little book called 'Synchronicity' sent me down the same path you seem to have been sent down - I was in a frenzy, touching on a few amazing coincidences at first, but once I was led to Ancient Egypt it was getting somewhere, and I knew it was something to do with what you are talking about now. I don't mean the actual prophecies, but more about what the Egyptians had built and WHY they felt the need to build it, and also perhaps the dangers that building such things could possibly create. I had to stop my search though, due to loved ones constantly insisting I was losing my mind (I know, I know - thin skinned am I).

What I feel I could perhaps offer to you is what was driving me in my research. You see, my 'subconcious knowledge' I never knew was there already had given me the answer, and so my drive came in searching for gthe right questions. I never did finish 'Synchronicity', because after reading a chapter about physicist Wolfgang Pauli I started googling the number 137. 137...google it, see what happens - it led me on a wild and thrilling goose chase that lasted 6 months (yes, I was unemployed at the time) Now, you keep mentioning 63/64, which is 127...any ideas for the +10? I've linked to an image of Pauli's World Clock - he dreamed of it and tried to unravel it with the help of Jung...he claimed it was the answer to everything.

Can't wait to hear your ideas!!! And thank you so much for this post, next time I will trust my intuition, instead of giving in to the small-minded judgments of others, something which I'm sure you are used to because you're handling yourself great on here...I still can't believe you are copping it on this site of all places, I always saw it as a haven for us 'left of centre' folks.

www.arthurimiller.com...

Good luck everyone

edit on 9-1-2011 by melsbells137 because: wanted to add the Pauli clock image...hopefully it works

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Your radar wasnt the greatest so here you go, more detailed radar of the gulf stream

January 2nd 2010

January 2nd 2011

Anything later than 2nd has not been posted. looks like the graphs from 3rd to the 9th are still classified and have not been released to the public...

Although i believe the gulf stream has been slightly damaged, i don't think it's in danger of stopping any time soon, a lot of what you read online is just scare mongering, i have studied this for a long time and in my personal opinion, it's still pumping away just fine, for now.
edit on 9-1-2011 by EricLintScD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

I agree the data is difficult to interpret, I see it stops 1000 miles from the UK Coast, is it not supposed to continue, on up to Finland, Cool then drop back down and return to the Gulf.

"The Atlantic Conveyer"

I am not sure what is worse though, Keep the Gulf Stream with it's Corexit 9500/9527 from the sea, evaporating into out drinking water or go for the cold.?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Not sure if this was posted:

NLE 11

edit on 9-1-2011 by be4peace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

This is how the system works..

As you can see the belt gets its warmth from the gulf stream, with no golf stream it would have a knock on effect to the rest of the conveyor belt.

But! the system is slowing, but it HAS NOT stopped, which a lot of people are saying, i have some pretty convincing evidence of it slowing which ill post soon, i just need to great an animation so you can see it more clearly.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by be4peace

Here is the FEMA PDF

www.asisonline.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

I don't put much in the Fema report, it is "just a "drill". effectively, unless they aren't telling us something..

We'll never know that one.

Someone asked a question regarding the Pyramid and it's alignment with the stars.

Strangely enough now, on 2 occasions I have been led / ended up on the same page.

Wiki Link - Orion

A particular Star within the "belt"

Here's an interesting couple of "quotes" from the above page:

The stars of Orion were associated with Osiris, the sun-god of rebirth and afterlife, by the ancient Egyptians

Orion has also been identified with the last Egyptian Pharaoh of the Fifth Dynasty called Unas who, according to the Pyramid Texts, became great by eating the flesh of his mortal enemies and then slaying and devouring the gods themselves.

The Aztecs called the belt and sword of Orion the Fire Drill. Its appearance over the horizon served as the signal of the start of the New Fire ceremony.

Other cultures call then "The 3 Kings?"

Odd.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ok here are the animations i have created, it doesn't take a scientist to see something is happening...

img818.imageshack.us...

img821.imageshack.us...

img689.imageshack.us...

As you can see, it hasn't stopped but has been slowing for the past three years and more!, which leads me to believe it doesnt have any relation to the Gulf oil spill but a naturally occuring event.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by EricLintScD
Ok here are the animations i have created, it doesn't take a scientist to see something is happening...

img818.imageshack.us...

img821.imageshack.us...

img689.imageshack.us...

As you can see, it hasn't stopped but has been slowing for the past three years and more!, which leads me to believe it doesnt have any relation to the Gulf oil spill but a naturally occuring event.

Some interesting stuff that i'm gonna keep looking into.

I do not put much in the BP part in this, we seem to follow Hot / Cold cycles and we are at the end of one.
There are records showing the cycles.

The Corexit could easily be the WORMWOOD mentioned in the bible though, however, only time will tell if people, lots of people, start to get ill.

I wonder if there are any reports yet? Louisiana etc.?

Would they tell us it's the water anyway?
edit on 9-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I love the E=mc2 theory. Can see where the transformation will be that we live in more dimensions/ are aware of them. as 3d now then what 11d ? Awesome stuff.

Those (to me) that are afraid of The Light of God, tend to want to stay in >3d thought processes (mind/heart/soul) thus needing to keep others in a Box (1d,2d, etc)..
The transforming is energy (my thought is God = Love, God = Light, Light = E (E=mc2).
it is rare I believe to find those that are open to this thinking... & I find it incredibly frustrating to come against the ones that pull a person to a 2d & 1d (or lower) ............ God=Love, God=Light (this in the bible) E=mc2.
It's energy/ HEART ENERGY, that vital organ/muscle mass.. the centering of...with GOD.
thus tranformation...
(why are people so afraid of this?)
It's like Divine.

edit on 9-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have been researching Ed Leedskalnin, wow, that guy understood, a bit odd, but I think he really knew the score.

He says science is wrong about electricity and magnetism / gravity. That they are all one and the same.
They can be manipulated to suit whatever we like.

They are the force within the universe, in every atom and molecule.

He's effectively saying everything is held together by "magnets" North & South.

That the Earth is holding the matter together, with magnets. It's a really difficult concept to understand.

He is "altering" the magnetic properties of the stones to reduce the mass.
He states that it is not Electrons that carry the charge, that it is the magnets.
Odd, but his description of "magnets", North & South seem very much like Neutrons, I wonder if Neutrons can be positively / negatively charged?

Matter / Antimatter? supposition.

He also goes on to explain that electricity is 2 sided, but we only use the Positive side. Another odd way of putting it, however, I can see where he's going.

I will explain something I see.

Science would love to be able to harness the power of the sun at 98-99% efficiency, and that is the inherant problem, because it's not the 98-99% that is important, that's how we look at it now, it has an intrinsic limit of 98-99%, what is important is the amplified 1%, because it can be amplified many many times, in fact, it can be amplified exponentially. Hence side stepping the E=MC2 and being able to have unlimited Energy in the equation.

The 98-99% is the energy we use now, (98%, in our dreams) the "extra" that is created almost from nothing, but not, is the dark matter / dark energy everywhere within the universe.

I ask myself again, how can you "reflect or absorb" up to 9 times that what you cannot?
The surface area principle.

Einstein stated there is infinate energy in every location.

Ed's using a rotating field of Magnets, aligned using what looks much like the principals of the Eye of Horus to induce an alteration of the magnetic field for a given object, in essence he's using mechanical motion to produce Magnetic energy. I can but only imagine what the magnetic field around is rotating flywheel would look like, especially if another magnet was used to push or pull said field into a vortex or spiral.

I then assume he found a way to "transmit" said energy through the air, which in all fairness doesn't seem too hard to understand when you think of Radio waves and the like.

The Eye of horus uses either Heat or Solar Reflection / absorbtion to produce the same effect. Energy.

He's sending that magnetic energy, (like i said above, the closest I can see is the Neutron) into a Rock to reduce it's mass. Note the box atop his "lifting frame". I assume it has a Magnetic receiver in it of some kind, I have yet to read about his coils etc. Like a radio, picking up a radio station, except, he's tuning into magnetism, not radio.

Then he has a cable running down from the box to the item he intends to lift.

He did not need to make it "float" though, just light enough to move with his 10 ton winch.
Some of the blocks weigh 30 tons, his 10 ton winch & telephone pole affair just would not have managed it.

The theory behind It can be put into anything, as energy, not just a rock.

It's about time we took some of this on board and helped our selves to it.
It is deep stuff.

He also predicted a Magnetic Reversal was well over due. Odd.

Thoughts?

edit on 9-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
An interesting theory using gold:

When the gold nuclei, traveling at 99.999% of the speed of light, smashed together, the plasma that resulted was so energetic that a tiny cube of it with sides measuring about a quarter of the width of a human hair would contain enough energy to power the entire United States for a year.

It was the equally gargantuan magnetic field produced by the plasma — the strongest ever created — that alerted the physicists that one of nature's laws might have been broken.

If the effect proves to be real, it could help scientists understand a similar asymmetry that led to one of physics' most fundamental mysteries — namely, why the universe is dominated by ordinary matter today when equal amounts of matter and antimatter were created by the Big Bang.

Source

This is the same thing.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

are you talking about the Hutchinson effect? hitting any object with an electo-magnetic frequency to harness zero point energy or reduce the mass of an object..i dont know much of the subject but it makes sense that u can alter any atom or molecule by exposing it to the energies of magnetism.

I personally thought that Ed could have used the earths natural magnetism and repelling the the opposite charge held within the stone (and limestone is a unique rock which contains Calcite crystals amongst other minerals we know very little about) making it seem much lighter and easier to move....the more charge you can put into the large stone the more repulsion the lighter it becomes...is that possible in you opinion?
edit on 9-1-2011 by gmac10001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
I see Israel with a New Leader in May - Donald Tusk, current Prime minister of Poland.

Going back to your original post, this struck me as strange. Donald Tusk is of Kashubian minority and a catholic, so how could he end up as king of the jews?

You know I think you're really on to something otherwise, with the gold, etc. I was one of the many who registered just to be able to make comments here, though I followed ATS for a while. (BTW, funny how people can't imagine that you would register because you were excited to make constructive comments/give input. I guess what made them take the leap was to criticize something in an aggressive way.)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
These people has come up with a date that is pretty close to yours: 21 May 2011. (Even though you "only" predict the end of the Western world): www.ebiblefellowship.com...
news.yahoo.com...

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join