It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by aoi3610

I have not done any of that, because, as you know from my posts, I think this is not something to be concidered as credible (I was going to say crap but I figured I'd be censored by ATS).

Can you say crap on ATS?

MOD?

Apparently Crap is fine. It autocensers some words as i've noticed.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

That's nice, Personal insults now..

Mentally unstable?

Don't think i'm quite that bad.
They say Einstein & Tesla were unstable too you know.
E does Equal MC squared still though and the Electricity in your house works just fine eh?.

They let me have a shotgun? And I much enjoy shooting it.

But I would never shoot anything I wouldn't eat afterwards?

edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: thought of something to add.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
My last response made me laugh.

Ahhh. Sarcasm, we've been here before.
edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Guess you did not take time to read the post. Typical for a people that talk before they know what they are talking about.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
By the way the Last supper did`nt just mean the last supper,we are the last supper,ohh my reptillian blood is popping at the chump.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Why do you edit every response? Is you spelling really that bad?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

It is at 4.18am in the morning.

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
Why do you edit every response? Is you spelling really that bad?

lol

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I`ve just awoken fresh humans ,oh yeah the colonies on the way aarrgghh !

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ok, what are you doing up all night? Why are you doing this? It can't be good for your body. I'm not being an axx(well, not always) What's up?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

My Digital Clock was flashing 1111, had to unplug it, numerous cars this week with auto plate sitckers with exp. 1111 directly in front of my car while I'm stuck at red lights and trains, I noticed a Police car with outside number 1111 today. Every time I have seen that number this week I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You've been at this all night and it's almost 5:00am your time. Seriously, what up? Tell me to shut up or go to bed. But choose one

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I have the time to do as I please within reason and I find it easier to read / work etc when it is quiet in the house.
3 kids can be... interesting. it is easier when they are asleep.

I go to bed, the information taken in seems to integrate for the morning.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by christian28

Buy a lottery ticket using those numbers each week if you can.
Buy a hat with 11:11 on it.
Rename the dog eleven eleven?

Write it on the Refridgerator.
Write it on your mirror.

(Get a new clock)

Then, 11:11 will cease to be so important as you'll see it all the time anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
My reprillian friends are seeking you out,tasty morsels,stargate,V the sssssnake in me isssss sssseeping soout

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Kids too, be safe....AND GET SOME SLEEP

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

They let my dad have a shotgun too. doesn't mean anything.

Yeah E=MC squared but you're twisting it around into what you want to believe. you can't have 4E because E is nothing but a variable to plug in the numbers.

The theory of relatively is based off two theories by Einstein: Special Relativity and General Relativity.

Special: Based on two postulates
1. The laws of physics are the same for all observers in uniform motion relative to one another
2. The speed of light in a vacuum is the same for all observers, regardless of their relative motion or of the motion of the source of the light.
There's other stuff two of course.

General:
Clocks run more slowly in regions of lower gravitational potential. This is called gravitational time dilation.
Orbits precess in a way unexpected in Newton's theory of gravity. (This has been observed in the orbit of Mercury and in binary pulsars).
Rays of light bend in the presence of a gravitational field.
Rotating masses "drag along" the spacetime around them; a phenomenon termed "frame-dragging".
The Universe is expanding, and the far parts of it are moving away from us faster than the speed of light.

So it doesn't make much sense when you throw the theory of relativity out there when you are talking about the reflectiveness of gold. The 2 have nothing to do with each other

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
the lottery ticket could be a good idea, the dog wont go for it, and my fashion sense wont permit me to wear a hat with 1111. nite and sweet dreams to all

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This has been quite the thread. I read it all, including the pedantic diversions. Things would have been much more understandable without them!
I have a question for aoi that hasn't been asked yet:

The thick ice situation- given the numerical significance of the Horus fractions, I wonder if these numbers could translate to latitudes of the surface of the earth. In other words, will the thickness in the ice vary based on latitude? Will some latitudes not have any ice? I notice that much of Israel sits on the 29 - 32 degree latitude. Would other latitudes also be safe if they had similar shielding as the dome of the rock?

I'd be interested in your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

Here's an opem minded "scientist". - Copy and Paste?

Nothing I have said breaks any of the known laws of Physics?

In fact, it follows them precisely.

E=MC2

Energy = Mass x Speed of Light, squared.

I have found a way to get anything from 4 to 9 times the energy input, from energy from an outside source / mass, a huge one, the SUN.
Exponentially increasing. So you CAN have 4 - 9 E, and that is without "Multiplying" the input energy to source.

The Sun outputs energy for free from your point of view.
The reflectivity of Gold is the KEY factor in this.

Please explain to me how you can reflect 98% more of something you don't have?
(Remember the surface area principle)

Makes me think of "Squaring the Circle" but that's not quite right, but close.

Use the 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 principal on the Periodic table, This does not just work to make gold, the idea is ENERGY, if you really know what you say in your post re: special Relativity then this should not be so difficult to grasp. Using the 1/2 - etc principal from Hydrogen you can "predict" the makeup of EVERY element up the table?

Science was looking for "Dark Energy" / "Dark Matter", I can tell you, CERN ain't gonna find it, but it is out there, in the Sun, the Core of our planet etc. They are not looking in the right place. They are trying to hard.

You can mathematically work out the element they are looking for, the Protons, Electrons & Neutrons anyway.
They do not have a big enough ring by a factor of like, 24. (that's a bit of a guess because I could not be bothered to work it out when I saw the energy required to make 1 particle, given it's got 520+ Neutrons if I remember and I am working from memory, the book is at a friends house, and it took several hours to get there.

They cannot produce enough energy to produce the particle they are looking for, the God Particle from the power they have at hand.

The "Power" behind the Centre of the Galaxy if you know what I mean.

If this is over your head, then just say, because I hadn't up until now mentioned it.

Take a look at some of the other research going on with "Spiral Harmonics" "Thermal Harmonics" and see the types of results that are being achieved.

There are scientists going back years who've managed to "get close" to the simplicity of this, each has just tried that little bit too hard.

Tesla had Wireless "electricity" - Static, he could switch lights on 30 miles away. His issue, how he created the energy. We've all seen Tesla Coils in action, but there are other "Static Generators".

Static cannot safely be created from AC electricity, but AC can be created from Static via Heat and a Turbine.

Keely was another, he knew about the properties of Sound and Gold Orbs.

Please, the questions are good, but, try and ask them nicely.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join