It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I too appreciate the sharing of ideas, enjoying the science/history aspect (along with my faith beliefs).

Then think about Einstein's theory, E=mc2, that light speed, when we transform to being's of Light with Christ,
perhaps we will be able to utilize that vast amount of brain space that is unused before.
They say one uses merely 10% on average of their brain capacity.

Take 10 binary # system is 1 0
One (1) in union with GOD (transformation)
0 point
then walla!
The article below states: the brain contains: (120 billion glial cells) > there's that 120 # again.
( I'm looking forward to this up & coming event/s if/when they happen & to meet JESUS,
think of the possibilities!)

--------------------------------------------------
Research Report
Dormancy of the Human Brain
Dormant Brain Research and Development Laboratory
T.D.A. Lingo, Director

The human brain is only 10% functional, at best.
The first to outline this theory, later proved a fact by others, was Australian Neurology Nobel Laureate Sir John Eccles. (Lecture: University of Colorado, University Memorial Center Boulder, July 31, 1974.) "The brain indicates its powers are endless."

In England, John Lorber did autopsies on hydrocephalics. This illness causes all but the 1/6th inch layer of brain tissue to be dissolved by acidic spinal fluid. He tested the IQ's of patients before and during the disease. His findings showed that IQ remained constant up to death. Although over 90% of brain tissue was destroyed by the disease, it had no impact on what we consider to be normal intelligence.

Russian neurosurgeon Alexandre Luria proved that the 1/3 bulk of frontal lobes are mostly dormant. He did this by performing ablation experiments on persons. He gave physiological and psychological tests before, cut out parts and whole frontal lobes, the re-tested after. His conclusion: removal of part or all of frontal lobes causes no major change in brain function, (some change in mood alteration). The frontal lobes are mostly dormant, asleep. (Luria, A.R. "Frontal Lobes and the Regulation of Behavior." In: K.H. Pribram and A.R. Luria, Editors, Psychophysiology of the Frontal Lobes. New York, and London, Academic Press, 1973)

Finally, the human brain contains 10 billion neurons, mostly in the outer layer of brain cortex. the function of these currently dominant cells is fairly clear. but the brain also contains 120 billion glial cells. Aside from some secondary nurturing of neurons, the primary function of the glia is not clear. What big bang mirical awaits mankind within these mysteries?

Today, most would agree without argument that the potential of the human brain is infinite. Thus, to state that a person uses 10%, 5%, or even 1% of their potential brain capacity (infinity) is overly generous.

The point is this: There is no dispute among honestly rational experts about the latent potential of the human think box. There is only friendly dispute about how much and what still awaits us, patiently to be self-discovered between each set of ears. Hence, the wisdom of intuitive folksay was correct: "The human brain is only 10% functional." John Eccles thinks that number is too high. "How can you calculate a percentage of infinity?"

edit on 8-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I myself have given the 10% bit some thought, well, a lot.

makes me think of:

Psychokinesis.

Wiki Link.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
this thread is fun, just like taking a class!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Found an interesting book:" Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps – The true origins of the species". The author, Robert Felix, seems to have written another book: "Not by fire, but by ice".

I am not sure I can stomach more at this point, but for the less weak of heart: www.iceagenow.com...
www.evolutionaryleaps.com...

From just speed reading it, it seems he have made some of the same connections as OP.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here's what I guess is an "almost" equivalent of the "Stone Block cutting & moving system.

Supposition I suppose.

Egyptian Torch?

Wiki Link - Crookes Tube
Wiki Link - Dendera Bulb

The Ancient Egyptians used the exact same principal, but without the Glass.
(Tell me I'm going mad?)

Djed "Pillar", with an Iron Bar, or just the Air I guess, (still learning), like in the "Glass Tube", this is just energy at the end of the Day.

Earth The Cathode, The Pillar is the Anode or Vice Versa.
(Like a TESLA Shock, but much more controlled) - Light / Dark.

Can you image a Solar Powered Stone Cutter, running on the E=MC2 Principal.
Stone would be like butter.

As is evidenced by the cutting of the blocks in the Ancient Quarries?
And how clean the joints are? Cut with pure Energy and nothing else?

Co-incidence?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pimpinette
Found an interesting book:" Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps – The true origins of the species". The author, Robert Felix, seems to have written another book: "Not by fire, but by ice".

I am not sure I can stomach more at this point, but for the less weak of heart: www.iceagenow.com...
www.evolutionaryleaps.com...

From just speed reading it, it seems he have made some of the same connections as OP.

Agreed, I stumbled onto that a cuple of days ago and I've only "skipped" through it like you.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
More on the Theory I have been proposing.

Ice Age, Solar Radiation Etc.

Magnetic / Solar Radiation Link

:-(

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm just wondering why all or most major disaster prophesied always tends to hit USA alone...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Thanks for the kind words. This isn't directly only towards you but anyone interested in this thread and the wealth of information linked to it if one takes the time to explore. I think its amazing how people like ourselves and all over the world are able to come together and share thoughts like this. Perhaps just a microcosm of humanity's connection to each other on a higher level. I say that because again, like I had mentioned in other posts, when you compare the systems of the human body,the earth and other planets, and the solar system etc... you can find some commonalities in design and function. Obviously we have been able to accomplish networking through technology. Why would we stop at that and ignore the possibility that networking is possible on completely other levels? I'm sure you are aware of the theories that many animal species today are connected and communicate on certain frequencies with each other. Imagine if humans discovered that ability as a whole. Not in an intrusive or bad way but on a certain level where everyone all at once realized that they have no need to fear, no need to hate or be greedy. No further need to have jealous feelings or be envious of others. A loss of duality I suppose? Sudden understanding of what we are and where we came from and where we are going or have the potential of going.

Some more theories on things I have researched. Again, just information and another perspective which differs from what is commonly accepted as "truth" in today's societies. So, we obviously accept our ability to network with each other through means of technology as we know it. So here are some other possibilities of networking.

The hollow planet theory. Take that for example. Imagine that there is a star at the center of each planet. Perhaps even stars within what we know as stars. Think of the star as a server. Some say that we come from the stars and return to them, same concept as returning to the earth upon death, which would be the case if there were a star in the center of the earth. So we are essentially pieces of data from the server, stardust or fragments if you will. Now, you start connecting servers to one another which is a basis for networking. So other stars within other worlds beyond anything we can imagine are networked as well. Some also believe that when we return to the stars we can then travel between them to other worlds. Are we recreating things we already know of but in our physical forms that we can understand? (Computer networking vs Universal or Omniversal networking?)

Of course we don't know for certain if a connection such as this would produce positive results but what we do know from our lives on earth is this:

Many, if not all of the negative things that occur on this planet are the result of things such as lack of understanding,empathy,love,respect. Things such as fear,intolerance,ignorance,greedy,jealousy,envy,mistrust etc... I'm sure I'm missing some. These are the things that drive many negative behaviors. So back to networking. In theory, wouldn't that eliminate many of those things? Lack of understanding of one another for example. I could go on about that...

Sure, a lot of it sounds like science fiction. But so does computer networking to someone who knows absolutely nothing of it. All theories, arguments etc... aside, isn't that something to at least hope for or even pursue?
edit on 8-1-2011 by veritaslibertas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho
I'm just wondering why all or most major disaster prophesied always tends to hit USA alone...

Not sure why, but FYI you can track the mass animal deaths on google maps and a majority of them are concentrated in the US.

Also, if you research some of the information presented here it leads to a lot of theories on America's involvement in events.

Scientifically we also have many natural formations that could cause issue. Yellowstone being one of them for example.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You're only getting the first bit of the Disaster?
The USA is certainly NOT alone.

Like I said, I love the USA and have many friends there, In fact, I am partly like I am because of some Americans who lived here in the UK next to me whilst I was younger.

I will admit though, it ain't looking good for the USofA.

But then again, that is not anything particularly new.
edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I think its amazing how people like ourselves and all over the world are able to come together and share thoughts like this. Perhaps just a microcosm of humanity's connection to each other on a higher level.

Yes, It is going to be.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Is it allowed to request a MOD or someone here with the ability to check the location of some of the new posters (registered within last 5-8 days) who have come along to simply agree with the OP??
edit on 8-1-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
Is it allowed to request a MOD or someone here with the ability to check the location of some of the new posters (registered within last 5-8 days) who have come along to simply agree with the OP??
edit on 8-1-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

LOL

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

You're only getting the first bit of the Disaster?
The USA is certainly NOT alone.

Like I said, I love the USA and have many friends there, In fact, I am partly like I am because of some Americans who lived here in the UK next to me whilst I was younger.

I will admit though, it ain't looking good for the USofA.

But then again, that is not anything particularly new.
edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

yes but just wondering why USA is like the main country involved in almost everything now, even in some predictions the USA always comes first, Is USA ever mentioned in the bible? Why is it USA is so everything today while in the bible days it is nothing? Sorry for the bad English and for asking stupid questions.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I've found this:

Don't really know what to make of it? I'm on Page 4.
Fiction?

Odd Book

Damn strange.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

yes but just wondering why USA is like the main country involved in almost everything now, even in some predictions the USA always comes first,

I do not know but you are correct.

One thought, the USA has made itself the world Policeman, in more ways than 1 and, unfortunately, for most of these things to pass, the "Policeman" has to go.

Is USA ever mentioned in the bible?

I believe it is however everything is down to interpretation.

Why is it USA is so everything today while in the bible days it is nothing?

Hmmm. A Good question. Just look at what the US government DOES in this world. Bring DEATH & VIOLENCE.
Just look up the definition of "World War" and you will see we are well and truly in it.
Who is the Lead in almost every ongoing "war"???

Sorry for the bad English and for asking stupid questions.

Your English is fine and the questions are not stupid in any way.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think it's reasonable to say that humanity knows very little when it comes to understanding the makeup of our very existence and how we came to be what we are and how the universe came to be what it is, take these for example, that we know eaither very little or absolutely nothing about but could potentially have a huge impact on a lot of things.

Dark matter
Higgs boson
Gravitons
Tachyons
Majorons

and the list goes on...

I believe quite a lot of what we see is effected by powers that we currently do not understand or even know exist so we always come to the nearest most suitable explanation even though we could be way, way off, but most people don't think like this.

I think it's the unknown that we should be worried about, could powers that we haven't yet discovered be having an effect on our climate?? This is very possible.
edit on 8-1-2011 by EricLintScD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

quote]Why is it USA is so everything today while in the bible days it is nothing?

Hmmm. A Good question. Just look at what the US government DOES in this world. Bring DEATH & VIOLENCE.
Just look up the definition of "World War" and you will see we are well and truly in it.
Who is the Lead in almost every ongoing "war"???

Sorry for the bad English and for asking stupid questions.

Thank you Sir for answering all my questions, it is really helpful. More power God bless.
edit on 8-1-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Yes. LOL

I signed up because of Orig Post.

It's one of the most interesting threads I have read/posted to in quite some time!

edit on 8-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join